Recent content by Falconer_Joanna

  1. F

    [September] Update Preview (Pisces ver.) (UPDATED 9/15 PDT)

    So the next patch is a single new quest to open a new area, that we won't be able to do anything in.......words just fail me.
  2. F

    Delicate Diamond Belt

    Not sure what 'remoed' means, but it's one of many avalon treasures that are grossly op. It's the reason I won't use avalon treasures. they were created when classes were significantly imbalanced, after all the work the devs did to balance the classes (while not prefect, still better), perhaps...
  3. F

    Ranger 101

    I don't remember my t1 bow, probably the one for the kill quest. T2 was a Spica bow, and currently I'm using the Kalix bow
  4. F

    Ranger 101

    I'm not sure how Astellia calculates the effect, You would expect a drop of either 27.8% or 35% instead I get a drop of 32%. However the goal was to reduce my cooldowns and use time and Lira and Kukuma do that well.
  5. F

    Ranger 101

    I have her status Effectiveness boosted by 78.3% with jewels. 17 seconds could be 16.5 to 17.4 seconds as the game rounds off. If we take this at face value, a drop in cooldown from 25 to 17 seconds represents a drop 32%. If 10% is just from having Lira out, then magic muse is dropping...
  6. F

    Ranger 101

    I don't use a ranger for solo PvP as it lacks the stopping power of a hawkeye. For groups, I normally use a astel like Cygnus to do the first stop, though I try to remove scholars first (or at least keep them busy). I also like Glare level 2 in PvP as it extends my range to 27m. If you search...
  7. F

    Ranger 101

    I use status Effectiveness runes in both. Without the runes, I would get 10% having her out and 10% when I activate her, for a total of 20% so my cooldown on Blast arrow would be 20 sec. With Status Effectiveness runes, my C/D is 17 sec while her Magical Muse skill is active.
  8. F

    Ranger 101

    Deck Effects I often get asked "What Astels should I focus on for my decks?" The thought being there is a "best" deck to use. Nothing could be further from the truth. While there are certain astels that are far more useful than others, I use different decks for different situations. A...
  9. F

    Ranger 101

    Astels Lets cut to the obvious first. As a DPS class, DPS astels are fairly superfluous, my primary astels are, in order, Knights, Scholars and Muses for solo and Muses, Scholars and Knights for groups. I know I'm probably an outlier here, as some DPS astels do some fairly respectable...
  10. F

    Ranger 101

    I often get asked different questions about the Archer class, and primarily the Ranger advanced class (since I chose to play that). So rather than answer the same questions repeatedly, I figured I'd place my answers here so I can point people to this post. I'll add a quick disclaimer, I don't...
  11. F

    Bounty Hunter or Ranger?

    Hawkeye does more damage as a result of it's bonuses. Additionally, Hawkeye Lunar Dance is very strong in PvP. Binding shot is so useful and adds another 'stopping' skill that other Archers don't have and has a very high status accuracy. I also like Raven Flight as it makes your follow up's...
  12. F

    Bounty Hunter or Ranger?

    Panda is right, it comes down to taste at that point. Hawkeye is best at PvP, ok at PvE. Ranger is best at PvE, ok at PvP, Bounty Hunter is ok at both.
  13. F

    Been Watching Since release. What I've Noticed.

    Been here since day 1 (actually ordered the pre-order package so started on day -1). Play on NA, which is probably why you've never run across me. So you're saying if they had delivered on the other 4 things mentioned in their outline for 2020, you're guild would still be going strong? Sure...
  14. F

    Been Watching Since release. What I've Noticed.

    And yet if you actually read what he wrote (not what you think he wrote)... "Before we dive into it, we’d like to cover a few key points. Namely, like with any roadmap, there is always a chance that dates can shift. Along with the understanding that the nature of the content listed may change...
  15. F

    Been Watching Since release. What I've Noticed.

    If I was a Dev reading this, I would ask you a simple question, "What kind of 'new content' are you asking for?" Seriously, re-balance classes to make them more useful in PvP - done. New Dungeons - done. New Areas - done. New items - done. New quests - done. Listen to player's feedback -...