Search results

  1. A

    [Abgeschlossen] Geplante Wartung [5/12]

    Schonmal im Vorraus. 13:00 UTC = 15:00 Uhr Deutschland
  2. A

    [Abgeschlossen] Geplante Wartung [5/12]

    Gibt sowas wie Zeitzonen. UTC ist Punkt +0. Wir haben Mitteleuropäische Sommerzeit (MESZ) mit einer Zeitdifferrenz von +2. 11 + 2 = 13. P.S. Deswegen ist bei uns der Daily Reset um 2 Uhr nachts und nicht um Mitternacht.
  3. A

    [Abgeschlossen] Geplante Wartung [5/12]

    ist laut Ankündigung bis 13 Uhr.
  4. A

    Please stop nerfing drop rates

    ticket buff increases the number of items you gain, not the drop rate. if you get a single heroic normaly. you get 2 heroics with 70% chance and still one heroic with 30% chance (without 15% event buff atm). if you got the time you should never use ticket buff(1. for astells and if you run twice...
  5. A

    Please stop nerfing drop rates

    run t2 for better loot ;)
  6. A

    [Maintenance] Web Page Maintenance on 4/21

    what if the new publisher isnt official yet?
  7. A

    [Maintenance] Web Page Maintenance on 4/21

    "Before we dive into it, we’d like to cover a few key points. Namely, like with any roadmap, there is always a chance that dates can shift. Along with the understanding that the nature of the content listed may change throughout its development. " Written on top of the roadmap announcement...
  8. A

    It's a disaster after all.

    they do, capricorn allways says what she is ALLOWED to tell. if she is not allowed, why should she do it?
  9. A

    [Maintenance] Web Page Maintenance on 4/21

    roadmap is no promise. its just a plan and can allways be changed.
  10. A

    [completed]Scheduled Maintenance [3/24]

    https://forum.astellia-mmo.com/threads/scheduled-maintenance-3-19-completed.3999/ "- [Growth Support Event] End " They added them with Steamrelease i think.
  11. A

    Ränge in Dungeons und Kolosseum

    unter 20 S 20:17 A 22:01 B 23:02 C über 25 D Fail F die Zeiten für Kolesseum
  12. A

    Späterer Launch, Rennen zur Spitze und Ungewollter Zugriff

    Müsste das Gold-Packet nicht am 27.09.2019 um 2:00 Uhr starten? Sonst würde der Vorteil bei einem Tag bleiben.