- Jan 23, 2019
Greetings my little minionsss...! It'sss... I the Great Candy King! ~
I Hope you're are prepared!! ....For what... might you ask? Why, the Annual Halloween Candy Hunt of course! Which begins on October 22nd, and ends on November 5th. Two glorious weeks of mischievous and ghoulishly delightful fun - Teheh! Go forth and collect as much of this candy as you can minionsss... and I might just be gracious enough to give you something in return - Keheheh!
Event PeriodEvent Details
◪ Start Date: 10/22/2019 with end of maintenance
◪ End Date: 11/05/2019 with maintenance (12:00am PDT (Midnight) | 09:00 CEST.)
◪ Event World Drops
▪ Nasty Smelling Candy (Tokens) will drop from from all event monsters in the world, and can be used to purchase event items from the event specific vendor (see below).
▪ These tokens cannot be traded or placed in account storage.
◪ Daily Event Quests
▪ These can be completed at various levels ranging from Lvls. 1 - 50 and are located in major villages such as Meiville, Frel, Ivera, Almatin, and Greleaf.
▪ Players must defeat 10 of the 'Pumpkin Head' monsters to earn the reward of a Candy Box which contains:
- Nasty Smelling Candy Token (x500)
- Dungeon Ticket (x4)
- Sweet Candy Pack (x1)
- Asper (8,000).
▪ Quest Monsters will spawn at various levels ranging from Lvls. 1 - 50 (dependent on spawn zone).
▪ Spawn locations include: Northern Arau Forest, Dark Totem Hill, Gladeth Plains & Decatris Forest, High Seneca, Onips Tropical Forest, and Greleaf.
◪ Event Dungeon
▪ A new event dungeon has been added, full of festive decorations and Halloween themed monsters.
▪ The minimum level requirement to participate is level 35, and will cost 2 dungeon tickets upon entry.
▪ The rewards for completing the dungeon are as follows:
- Nasty Smelling Candy Token (x10) [Guaranteed]
- Eligos Astel Skin (The Candy King) [Chance to Drop]
- Plus other basic dungeon rewards (similar to running a normal level appropriate dungeon)
◪ Event Token Vendor
▪ An event specific vendor will be located in major villages such as Meiville, Frel, Ivera, Almatin, and Greleaf.
▪ Sell all of those nasty candies at the following rates for event specific items: