🎃 Spooktacular Event: Candy For the Candy King 🦇

marremurt

Astellian
Jul 20, 2019
I rly feel pitty for those who gotta complain, this event rly good and they really made this game not to be pay 2 win, STILL YOU GUYS COMPLAIN "GIVE US MORE", grow up and stop this garbage, they doing a wonderful job keeping this out from being p2w!

Reactions: SenZjo and Doledor

Trox

Astellian
May 24, 2019
Also want to say that I am really pleased that the Event Dungeon isn't just a sweet azz reskin (it does look amazing), but that you did change it up some; just wish there was a harder version for level 50s, but not going to complain since I was able to get not only Elgios (final Astel I needed) but his awesome Halloween Skin in the same run:

SaltySlippers

Astellian
Aug 4, 2019
It’s like that everywhere. The décor is really beautiful. The quest translations for this event, however, were clearly done in a rush.

There’s one thing missing, though, and not just with the event, but in general; sounds to set the mood. The game often feels empty, whenever you enter an area that normally should have lots of everyday sounds of people talking, horse carriages, etc.

It’s hard to get in the Halloween spirit mood, if it just looks nice.

Frostbyte

Astellian
Oct 2, 2019
But HOW can I use this armor treasure chest with my main char?
I just completed the archivment with my twink but I wasnt able to send it to my main character. I bought tge account chest layer for 10.000 Asper but coulndt lay the box in there.
Also by trying to mail some items which say they are not tradable it didnt work.
Must be same class alt as main, i believe. Open on alt and put costume in account vault.

SaltySlippers

Astellian
Aug 4, 2019
OK, just noticed it. The Lampor Armor costume I bought for my mage really needs to be fixed. Sitting on a mount pushes the two tails/long sleeves it has forward and outward, so it looks like you have wings. That is outright ugly to look at.

Vasa

Astellian
Oct 19, 2019
Is new dungeon bugged? I mean, When i try to kill the first miniboss he just can't be lower than 1/4 of his life. Literally he has infinite life.
and any attack makes him damage. :(
Indeed, it happens that after 1 \ 4 of his life, the monster falls, and then gets up and he becomes invulnerable. Apparently this is a bug. But it’s not necessary to die. Treat this as an adventure. You can hide from a monster behind a carriage or carts. Wait until he recovers his life. And try to kill him again.

Reactions: Jake

Keely

Astellian
Sep 22, 2019
That's the main thing there, "if you can afford the time to farm them." I've managed to do this once and got a horrible looking costume. I'm sure if I spent hours upon hours, I'd finally get a decent looking one. However, as a father of two kids with a full time job, I don't have that kinda time atm. Yeah, I spend a good bit of my free time on game, but I don't have that much time. This is, however, a future goal if no costumes come out.
ok then so if ya don't like the cash shop and don't have the time to farm them, what exactly do you want? just to have it handed to you?? come on people.

Hiraeth

Astellian
Oct 10, 2019
So, I like the event! Though I'm not high enough level to actually do the dungeon.

But ... good grief, the quest text is horribad! It's half a dozen paragraphs, how hard is it to get someone to read over a page of text and realize "Wow, this doesn't even sound like English." I could have proofread and rewrote that make actual sense in less than five minutes, you guys should have too. Bob from Accounting could have done it over his morning coffee, it isn't even a question of specialized talent.

It's n small, contained event. It's not something that could have been lost in the mass of the game script. SOMEONE had to have read lines with no punctuation, weird capitalization and nonsense grammar and thought "Wow, this is bad." There's really zero excuse for such a shoddy job. Poor Rota's sassy dialogue deserves better.

Frostbyte

Astellian
Oct 2, 2019
ok then so if ya don't like the cash shop and don't have the time to farm them, what exactly do you want? just to have it handed to you?? come on people.
No need to get upset, my friend. I'm simply suggesting better stuff in cash shop.

Larafey

Astellian
Jun 26, 2019
well, i finally reached the end of the Main Quest and hope there is more to this in the future Content. I do not mind if they take some detours and not rush the Main Quest right into the Finale Battle. I do not mind if they add now really powerful minions on the Way to the Final Boss (all of us know him/her from the Tutorial, right?) And if they need some Main Quest Story hints, who gave her this much Power? But, you can not continue this kind of Storytelling to infinity. There is a possibility to add some "spearhead camp" or Stronghold in enemy Territory. Well the top left Pull down menu on the Map section is still lonely just with one entry...

Well, i stop to be "to smart ass" and hope there is more Main Quest content in the Future Box

Back to topic:

i was lucky, i had done two runs so far and nothing bugged on me. But i was warned to let the Creeper work as intended, when my Astell backs down from the first fight, i let Creeper recharge and then attack him again. So far no Bugs

Last edited:
Reactions: CM Venecia

Evenstar

Astellian
Jul 10, 2019
WOW! Great job on the event! Fun costume obtainable by all levels, and affordable versions in the shop, which I have already bought a few of. Thank you, Happy Halloween! :)

Reactions: CM Venecia

Kilvorian

Astellian
Sep 22, 2019
Event is great, I wish there was a bit more QA done on the dungeon so that the mini-boss didn't bug out, but overall small bug aside good job guys. Looking forward to the next event.

Raijin

Astellian
Sep 19, 2019
Does the candy with the buffs go away after the event or can we keep them until they are used?

ForestWolf

Astellian
May 26, 2019
Event Period
◪ Start Date: 10/22/2019 with end of maintenance
◪ End Date: 11/05/2019 with maintenance (12:00am PDT (Midnight) | 09:00 CEST.)

The mobs, quests and NPCs for the rewards are still there, so is the event prolonged or is the maintenance postponed?

• Haha
Reactions: Oklmq

CM Venecia

Community Manager
Staff Member
May 23, 2019
@ForestWolf :
Yes,
the maintenance was postponed so Halloween will stay for a bit longer.
We will share further info on this as soon as possible.

• Angry
Reactions: Oklmq