24 hours to delete a character ??? ...painfull ㅜㅜ

Jidaeng

Astellian
Jun 28, 2019
Hello, I want to know why do we have to wait 24 hours to delete a character???

It's really annoying to wait 24 hours, I like to perfect my character and check what she's look like in game and make some modification on my character and check it again in-game but i have to wait everytime 24 hours... no please.
Please, remove this restriction of 24 hours it's really annoying or reduce the timer to only 10, 15 or 30 minutes at least but not 24 hours...
So, I don't play the game right now because my character is not ready and I have to wait everytime 24 hours... I have a subscription, I didn't buy a package and I'm loosing time on my subscription because of that. Great~~

Thank you.

Last edited:

Sagittarius

Astellian
Sep 27, 2019
They should make it so that anything over level 5 has a deletion timer, and anything over level 10 a 7 day timer. But yeah, freshly made level 1 characters should only have a 15-30min wait time before deletion.

JamesGT

Astellian
Sep 25, 2019
It says anything over level 1 has a deletion timer. After creating a character I decided I didn’t like the look of something. Character is still level 1 so I should be able to delete and remake it. Still a deletion timer. That is annoying.

Jidaeng

Astellian
Jun 28, 2019
Yes, my character is still level 1, I want to remake it and change something but I have to wait everytime 24 hours, I want to use my nickname not another one.....So annoying.. I didn't buy a package, I have a suscription to see if the game worth it but right now I'm not enjoying the game, I feel like scammed and sad to wait 24 hours everytime.

aliantha

Astellian
Jun 26, 2019
Yes, my character is still level 1, I want to remake it and change something but I have to wait everytime 24 hours, I want to use my nickname not another one.....So annoying.. I didn't buy a package, I have a suscription to see if the game worth it but right now I'm not enjoying the game, I feel like scammed and sad to wait 24 hours everytime.
24 hours does suck... my suggestion... make an alt and play it for 24 hours, you won't even notice the time go by... lemons... lemonade... make the best of it!

Reactions: Lipino

Jidaeng

Astellian
Jun 28, 2019
I'm still waiting the timer to end... I can't create a new character for now, I used all the slots to check one single character everytime, to see what she look like with the change I made. I only have 5 slots with my subscription.
This 24 hours timer is really really annoying~~~ ㅜㅜ so I'm gonna do the same with mage and scholar... it's gonna be fun and in fact really annoying~~ ㅜㅜ

Please, remove this restriction of 24 hours or at least reduce the timer..

Sagittarius

Astellian
Sep 27, 2019
One of the things that Bless Online actually did RIGHT was the way their character customization coupons worked. When you used one you had 24 hours to change as much as you liked until you either settled on the look or the time ran out. I think this game needs something like that to so we can get our characters to look how we want them to.

Hell, in BDO you can change your character as many times as you want for FREE with no limitations.

Reactions: Jidaeng

telarin

Astellian
Sep 10, 2019
y 24 hour cd to free the slot and reclaim the name is laughably long, esp for lvl 1 chars, it seems a small thing but it's the first impression a new player gets for the game and it isn't positive in any way

Terra

Astellian
Sep 20, 2019
the timer does make sense, to prevent accidantial delations ;]

what i'd, however, would vote for
is the possibility, to unlimitedly change your appearence within the first 24 hours of a new character [or character-change scroll] directly ingame

that would be convinient and fair i'd say