[6/11] Scheduled Maintenance & Patch Notes (Completed)

CM Pisces

Community Manager
Staff Member
Jan 17, 2020

Greetings Astellians,

The Update Maintenance scheduled on June 9th, 2020, has been rescheduled to June 11th, 2020.
Please refer to the information below for details.

Maintenance Information
[Date] Thursday, June 11th, 2020
[Time] 16:00 ~ 21:00 (KST) | 12:00 ~ 05:00 (PDT) | 07:00 ~ 12:00 (UTC)
* The maintenance will take approximately 5 hours and it is subject to change.

Patch Notes
1. Greleaf, Rag Rock, and Astara Daily Quests will be removed and Weekly Quest will be altered.
  • Certain daily and weekly quests in Greleaf, Rag Rock, and Astara will be removed and combined into a new quest.

Quests that are already accepted can be completed until the next update (June 30th). After June 30th, those Daily or Weekly Quests that have not been completed will also be removed.

List of Removed Quests
    [Daily] For the Sacred Land, Preparation for a Vision, Heath’s Precognitive Dream, Flower Blooming at Greleaf, Trial of the Blue Stone, Trial of the Red Iron, Trial of the Black Mountain,, Rag Rock Orc Field Rations, Narthan’s Soldier, Narthan’s Guardian, Narthan’s Henchman, Narthan’s Heart Fragment
    [Weekly] Greleaf Creator’s Fragment, Rag Rock Creator’s Fragment and Astara Creator’s Fragment

New Quest
    [Weekly] Scattered God’s Fragment
2. Boss quests in Greleaf, Rag Rock, and Astara will be removed and the bosses will become stronger.
  • Previously announced changes for bosses in Greleaf, Rag Rock, and Astara is postponed to the next update due to an unexpected bug during testing
3. Deck Buff Points increased when Astel’s Grade increased
  • Deck Buff Points for Astels with low grades will be upgraded.
<Current>
Star GradeBuff 1Buff 2Buff 3

<Changed>
Star GradeBuff 1Buff 2Buff 3

4. Atra Potions
  • Rare Atra Potions will be combined into one type.
    Example) Atra potions that users received as Log-in Rewards (Atra Potion) and boss rewards (Atra Potion) are now one type of Atra Potion.
Bug Fixes
  • Fixed an error where certain level of [Astel] Rota could be summoned right after death
  • Fixed an error where monsters in Tulie epidemic area did not drop Star Tale materials.
  • Fixed an error where Ascender’s Throne was not accounted for in the Daily/Weekly Boss Hunting Quests.
To ensure everything is updated correctly, please make sure that your characters are moved to a safe location before the scheduled maintenance.

Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Terala

Terala

Astellian
May 22, 2020
To ensure everything is updated correctly, please make sure that your characters are moved to a safe location before the scheduled maintenance.
as per usual the question what exactly is meant by " a safe location "
which locations do count as save for the maintenance and which not xD ... would be kinda good to know

Reactions: Pirylio

lobsteryo

Astellian
Feb 16, 2020
Bug that needs to be solved urgently

1. The completed quests do not disappear from the quest window, but remain.
2. character doesn't move when MAGE 'WITCH' use the 'Awakening Meditation' skill.

Reactions: Pirylio

MonKeY

Astellian
Jan 12, 2020
hey...

Before I start I just want to say tank you, that you keep updating the game and try to keep it up. I just hope we don't step over hidden stuff that got patched.

all below is my personal opinion. gonna hide it in Spoiler. Long story short --> only really benefitial for new players, old players still look into an empty Cereal Bowl + an way i would have done the astel change.

So now the Astel changes:
This solution is again really only benefitial for newer players. They just start (deckeffect wise) with an like 4.5 Star Astel. But the older players already have all astels 7 star+ only get one Point here and there on lvl 7-9. 9 tar is currently the highest and got raised for 1 Point above the old system, what is nice. But 10 Star is again the same (old and new)

You know for an long time player this seems that you only adress new players and forgot about the players that play since launch or a little after.

Here just an way I hoped it would turn out so everyone could have gotten something nice.
Add 2 Buffstages
current:
stage 1 with 9 points
stage 2 with 15
stage 3 with 24

new:
stage 1 with 4 or 5
stage 2 with 9
stage 3 with 14 or 15
stage 4 with 20
stage 5 with 24

this way newer players would still get easy Deckeffect access, while still giving older players more variety for fitting an Deck.

Reactions: Pirylio and GoVirgo

PlayingMyLastMMOs

Astellian
Sep 24, 2019
Bugs that need to be solved urgently

1. STOP NERFING OLD PLAYERS' ACCOUNTS !

2. REVERT DUNGEON DROP RATE FOR OLD PLAYERS !

3. STOP NERFING INT, WIS, KNW !

OR SIMPLY TELLING US HOW MUCH WE NEED TO PAY MORE IN ORDER TO GET BACK OUR

1. ENHANCEMENT SUCC RATE

2. CRIT RATE IN CRAFTING & GARTHERING

3. PURPLE ATRA CRYSTALS >6% PROC RATE

4. >10K SETILITES WE FARMED FOR MONTHS BUT THEY ARE NOW 0, CAUSE OF A PATCH THAT SCREW UP OUR SUB-CLASS SKILLS

😭😭😭😭😭

I left with one kidney now for you to take it away next patch. See you.

Last edited:

Pandalicious

Astellian
May 31, 2019
Bugs that need to be solved urgently

1. STOP NERFING OLD PLAYERS' ACCOUNTS !

2. REVERT DUNGEON DROP RATE FOR OLD PLAYERS !
[...]

OR SIMPLY TELLING US HOW MUCH WE NEED TO PAY MORE IN ORDER TO GET BACK OUR

1. ENHANCEMENT SUCC RATE

2. CRIT RATE IN CRAFTING & GARTHERING

4. >10K SETILITES WE FARMED FOR MONTHS BUT THEY ARE NOW 0, CAUSE OF A PATCH THAT SCREW UP OUR SUB-CLASS SKILLS

😭
1. Day -7 player here. When exactly did my account get nerfed ? LMAO Stop imagining things. All characters of a class get changed in the same way.
2. Back to week1 where every dungeon gave 2+ leggies or what? Its fine now, I actually feel it went up in the last few months/weeks.

Next 1. and 2. .. It got lowered? I dont feel like it.

4. Wut? They didnt take away any Stelite from us. My 50k are safe and sound in my storage lol. Your gear still has the 100% same use as before all the changes, it didnt get screwed at all.

Terala

Astellian
May 22, 2020
another day-7 player here,

while balancing changes are absolutely normal and essential for the future of any mmo,
and while balancing of certain (sub)classes was long overdue within our game

the swapping of skills between subclasses,
the swapping of bonus-stats,

and especially the swapping of pve specced subclasses with pvp specced ones and vice-a-vers

so to say to topple the things [runes and equip] someone worked towards within the game for month ...
without offering any kind of possibility for the players, to adjust to these changes without having them farm another XX month is not

and considering, that the devs already took actions [resetting the progress of players over night to zero] several times already [for example ... to make crafting elements worthless over night] ... well, that doesn't exactly help to build trust towards the future

players already think
"they made the crafting elements useless, they made unnanounced over night changes on base-stats (not even noted in their patchnotes) ... they swapped skills between the subclasses ... what's next ... ? ... the "warrior with stick in hand" in fact is already a running gag ;)

and the funny thing at it is ... :

the devs implemented the possibility, to trade newly dropped items without token [could have been solved better in my opinion, but regardless a realy good step into the right direction]

but for the now useless (for the players who want their perfect gear / runes for their respective subclasses and subclass skills/bonus) ...
for these players ... they still need a token to trade their items ... and they are less worth for resellers ... since they also need a token to trade it

i do believe, that there would have been way better ways to balance things, without having to dice-roll the subclasses [becouse thats how it simply feels like]

but even if they wanted to stick to these dice-roll changes,
i believe, that they should have 1) announce all changes prior to the actual changes, so that players have the possibility to react and 2) if they already implement new gear dropping unbound, they could have unbound the alrady equiped runes and eq, so that the players effected by these class changes could react to them and trade their equip, without having to spent tokens or farm entirely new gear

balancing changes are absolutely ok and needed

but skill, base-stats and stat-bonus changes,
without giving the players the proper time and possibility to react [either prior or after the changes]

changes, that make players saying "nope, i have farmed the last 6 month to get good gear ... and now it's worthless over night, thanks im done" [i have already read comments like these]

that kind of changes do go into the wrong direction ...
not the changes itself maybe, but that you reset the progression [gear development] of the players, without offering a proper compensation for the effected players

also yes, a big problem i feel in this game was, that right from the start the content got artificially prolonged
it felt like ... they didn't wanted to go pooof with a big burst ... but rather like a slowly downburning flame

that's at least how it felt at the beginning ...

many issues we could see within the game actually are exactly due to that reason

and yes, what the legy droprate in the first week felt to high [3 legys out of sansara normal]
the droprate from week 2 onwards ... well ... was just a sad joke in my opinion

and yes, they are continuing towards a right path if you ask me

one thing however, that could change would be,
to either make the dropping legandary actually usefull [many players mentioned the diablo-way of dropprates ... where items have a actualy use (i never played it, so i just quote, what they said) ]

or to make less legandary drop, but in exchange tailored towards your class and actually usefull for you

4. Wut? They didnt take away any Stelite from us. My 50k are safe and sound in my storage lol. Your gear still has the 100% same use as before all the changes, it didnt get screwed at all.
it hasn't ... at least not, if you were working towards perfect gear

they didn't only dice-rolled the skills and the bonus for your subclass,
but also the base-stats for the different classes

while pre-patch the base-stat differance between will and wis for healer was 100 points ... we now have a difference of only 30 points i think ...
on top of that knw got a higher base-stat than will

these changes influence, what runes you'd best use and what armor/weapon you'd best work towards
especially since also the stat-bonus for subclasses and the skills got changed at pretty much the same time

so yes, he may have used his 50k stellite, to fuse the items he needed for his stats and skills ...
and not the items, he needed for his dice-rolled stats and skills

so again, as always with you dear panda,
it is actually nice, that youre stelite are safe and sound but that doesn't realy help, to solve his problem with it

Reactions: Oklmq

Pandalicious

Astellian
May 31, 2019
I use the exact same gears as before all the changes. No loss of dmg , in fact , I am faster than ever in solo dungeons.

I also tend to believe it was no random diceroll, it was a justified rebalance and I do PRAY there will be further changes or rather NERFS to mages and healers.
Espeically healers.

They are still WAY too op, but you might not see that Terra because you are playing the hardcore broken class.
Before, I also never saw how OP Ranger was pre-changes, now looking back I see how insanely broken it was.

And mages oh well, you know what wins a mage vs mage 1v1? The one who hits a CC 1st wins.

And for gear tbh its just high class mimimi. 4% does not change the world.

Stat bonus changes - oh yes please. They made hawkeye even stronger by removing the useless accuracy stat (if you have correct gear you still wont lack accuracy) and gave crit dmg instead. Perfection.

The random stat changes last patch are a bit .. awkward. I dont know what Archers lost because actually I did not even notice it. If people werent talking about it I still wouldnt know. I know I had roughly 1.2k AGI and 850 DEX before and its kinda the same now.

I cant say anything about Warrior or Assassin as I dont play melee classes. But they seem to be doing quite fine. I never heard of the apparent "running gag" of warriors with a stick. Can't be that running.

Last edited:

Kobe

Astellian
Jan 25, 2020
These deck effects buffs do nothing except for new players and alt characters.

Only one point extra? One measly point? Are you serious?

Level 3 deck effects are still not possible to achieve, even with all 10-star Astels.

Also Hunting Grounds weeklies got nerfed HARD.

We now need MORE frags for LESS Star Caller's.

Looks like drop rate for frags have been nerfed too. Good job devs. This just promotes AFK farmers/botters even more and punishes the legit players.

Last edited:

Amaya

Astellian
Apr 25, 2020
The change to the Hunting Grounds is very bad for new players who still need to level their Astels.
Previously we got more then 1000 Star caller coins, now only 500.
Looks like they forgot about the 630 Coins per week from the daylies.
And to get the new 400 frgments it feels like i have to kill 4000 Mobs.
The old daylies and weeklys were done much faster.

Oklmq

Astellian
Jun 19, 2019
This update is a big joke, meant for afk and solo players, astellia is no more a mmorpg

Amaya

Astellian
Apr 25, 2020
Yeah,
Content that we did every morning in a nice Group got replaced by lonely AFK Farming.
Very sad.

Pandalicious

Astellian
May 31, 2019
The change to the Hunting Grounds is very bad for new players who still need to level their Astels.
Previously we got more then 1000 Star caller coins, now only 500.
Looks like they forgot about the 630 Coins per week from the daylies.
And to get the new 400 frgments it feels like i have to kill 4000 Mobs.
The old daylies and weeklys were done much faster.
I am AFK farming in Astara for around 3h now. Got 202/400 without Seeker deckeffect. Thats not slower than the previous time invested into 3 weeklies and in theory 21 dailys if you even did them and were not lazy like me. Not to mention you are way faster than this if you actively play.

Terala

Astellian
May 22, 2020
Yeah,
Content that we did every morning in a nice Group got replaced by lonely AFK Farming.
Very sad.
the positiv : you can now freely decide, when you actually want to make it
that means no more "but i don't want to ... but have to make the daily" feeling anymore ... and (since it's quite a number of fragments) also no more "but now i realy feel like playing, but am already finished with everything"

that possibility, to not getting pushed into a fixed shedule,
but be able, to actually choose for yourself when you want ,... and when you don't want to do something is actually a huge plus

the in between : the afk farming get's another strong boost (higher deck-effects, ap-reg skill, now this weekly) ... that in turn helps massively to save time ... on the other hande ... well, it's another content to afk ... another game-element, where you just login to ... well ... be online and stay around afk

i do believe, that there would have been way, way better possibilitys [if the goal was to reduce time consumption, which is a good thing to do] ... which wouldn't rely so heavily of afk'ing content ... becouse it realy feels like ... playing ... to afk ... sorta thing

so it's a plus on the side of less time consumption for tedious tasks ...
but a minus on the side of execution ... well meant ... not so well implemented again unfortunatly

the negative :
while the deck-effects gets a boost at the start,
it will now become quite a lot harder for newer (or less starred) players, to actually catch up
to actually acchieve high astel stars ... since the new quests gives less coins than the old ones ... that ones a realy huge minus

and the second huge minus ...
as it seems, the drops - yet again - only counts towards a single player

so it is content for afk farming soloists ...

while for the active playing group/raidplayers it might feel a little bit sad now as is

Reactions: Ferara and Oklmq

Amaya

Astellian
Apr 25, 2020
We spent 30mins per day for Daylies and 30mins for the Astara weekly, so around 4 hours per week.
Maybe the 400 fragments can be done in the same time, but they still give much less then half the Star Caller Coins.

Reactions: Ferara and Oklmq

Ferara

Astellian
May 6, 2020
We spent 30mins per day for Daylies and 30mins for the Astara weekly, so around 4 hours per week.
Maybe the 400 fragments can be done in the same time, but they still give much less then half the Star Caller Coins.
Avalon wartime afk farm peacetime this is the dev goal in think

Alys

Astellian
Sep 1, 2019
This maintenance is a joke...
It incites to the AFK farm astel and the drop rate is AWFUL
It puts hunting zones on the sidelines until the WBs are implemented (19 days to correct wowwwwwwww.)
It reduced the number of points generated in the guild and in the astel maps.
Keep destroying your game and disgusting more and more players you are on the right track!
At this rate closure is coming!
What a ******* waste! Another Korean MMORPG that still hasn't figured out how to approach the Western market...

Last edited:
Reactions: Melphyx and Pirylio

Ferara

Astellian
May 6, 2020
This maintenance is a joke...
It incites to the AFK farm astel and the drop rate is déguellase
It puts hunting zones on the sidelines until the WBs are implemented (19 days to correct wowwwwwwww.)
It reduced the number of points generated in the guild and in the astel maps.
Keep destroying your game and disgusting more and more players you are on the right track!
At this rate closure is coming!
What a ******* waste! Another Korean MMORPG that still hasn't figured out how to approach the Western market...
Like I been saying we are beta tester that paid them to let us play

Reactions: Alys and Pirylio