- Jan 17, 2020
[7/15] Categories 12 added
[6/30] Categories 9, 10, 11, and Known Issues added
There will be a scheduled maintenance on June 30th, 2020. Please see below for the patch notes ~
[Date] Tuesday, June 30th, 2020
[Time] 12:00 ~ 07:30 (PDT) | 07:00 ~ 14:30 (UTC) | 16:00 bis 23:30 Uhr (KST)
Maintenance duration is subjected to change depending on the conditions. During this time, players will temporarily be unable to access their accounts and the Astellia servers while maintenance takes place. Please ensure that you are safely logged out of your Astellia accounts and the Astellia client so that maintenance can take place on your setup without any issues.
1. Summer Event is starting.
Summer Festival Season is here in Maglev. The most famous summer retreat on the Maglev Continent, [Midsummer Island], is filled with tourists like always. There are also uninvited party crashers, but that won’t stop our refined ladies and gentlemen from kicking them out!
- Summer Event will be held for 4 weeks from June 30th to July 28th, 2020.
- Characters must be at least Lv. 10 to participate in the Summer Event.
- An exclusive field [Midsummer Island] will open during the Summer Event. Players can enter the Island through the Event NPC in Meiville:
*Note: The rewards are cumulative. The maximum quantity earn-able through this Play Time Event per day is 4.
Special monsters will appear in Summer Island, and players can obtain various rewards including [Pearl of Summer Light]:
- Players can also unlock a new repeatable event quest by completing all quests in Midsummer Island.
*Players cannot enter Midsummer Island once the event ends.
By opening the Refreshing Summer Treasure Chest, players can obtain one item from the list below:
*Players will receive only one item in the listed rewards.
2. Boss monsters in Greleaf, Rag Rock, and Astara will respawn.
- Boss monsters’ health is significantly enhanced.
- HP has increased 30 times its original HP, but there is minimal change in the monster’s attack and defense.
- Boss monsters will take a minimum of 8 hours to a maximum of 12 hours to respawn.
- Once the boss monster is defeated, all players in the region will receive a system message.
- Once the boss monster is defeated, a portal will open for 2 minutes at its spawn point. All players can use the portal, but must reach the portal within 2 minutes otherwise it will disappear.
*Portal spawn point is the monster’s spawn point, not the site they were defeated in.
- Players will move to an individual instance map, where they can receive reward through a treasure chest. The contents of the chest are as below:
*Players will receive all of the listed rewards.
- Quao holding God’s Fragment will appear. God’s Fragment Quaos will be added as below. God’s Fragment Quaos will appear most frequently in Astara.
- All monsters in Greleaf, Rag Rock, and Astara will have a low probability of dropping ‘Holy Order's Symbol’. The drop rate for ‘Holy Order's Symbol’ will increase depending on the monster's difficulty.
- Players must now complete the dungeon specified on each day; but on Sundays, players can clear any Legendary Dungeon to complete the mission. Daily Dungeon Quests will change as listed below:
- Star Callers Coin x60 has been added to the Daily Dungeon Quest rewards.
- The Meiville Teleport Manager can send players to Aeunaril and Miodan.
- The Class-specific Items and Consumables merchants in Meiville will sell superior materials and consumables.
- *This feature is only available for users above Lv. 40.
- Players will now return to Almantin Village and not Humbaul Fortress when returning to Athlon from Rag Rock, Greleaf, or Astara.
* As Star's Tale rewards are replaced, 3-star Servant Choice Astel Card Pack x3 will be sent to the Coupon Box.
* You must click the "Receive" button within 7 days after the maintenance from the Coupon Box.
7. Inventory size can be expanded by using the charged resource, Gems.
- Inventory can be increased by 10 slots per time. Maximum inventory is 70 slots..
- 60 Gems are required per time.
- Equipment, Consumables & Mounts, Rune, Star Jewel, Currency, Quest, Materials and Misc tabs can be expanded individually.
- According to these changes, UI of the inventory will look like the image below:
Deck Buffs of little use will be strongly enhanced and Deck Buffs with instability will also be restructured as below:
- Rich : When Asper is obtained from a Monster’s body, the amount of Asper obtained increases with a constant probability.
- Activating chance per level will change from 1% / 2% / 3% to 30% / 40% / 50%.
- Amount of Asper obtained per level will change from 100% to 20% / 40% / 60%.
- Thief : When an item is bought with Asper from a Shop, the amount of Asper used will be decreased with a constant probability.
- Activating chance per level will change from 4% / 8% / 12% to 10% / 15% / 20%.
- Amount of Asper used per level will change from 100% to 50% / 60% / 70%.
- Master Artisan : When crafting C level, Critical Rate will increase.
- Activating chance per level will change from 10% / 15% / 20% to 20% / 35% / 50%.
- Companion : Servant Astel’s Summoning Duration AP is decreased.
- Amount of reduced AP cost per level will change from 7% / 14% / 20% to fixed values, 2 / 3 / 4.
- Guardian’s Friend : Guardian Astel’s Summoning Duration AP is decreased.
- Amount of reduced AP cost per level will change from 7% / 14% / 20% to fixed values, 2 / 4 / 6.
- Summoner of Air : Maximum AP is increased.
- Activating chance per level will change from 7% / 14% / 20% to 20% / 35% / 50%.
- Chemist : Additional Enhancement Stones are obtained when an item is dismantled.
- Activating chance per level will change from 1% / 2% / 3% to 2% / 3.5% / 5%.
- Gathering Prodigy : When gathering, obtained EXP will increase.
- EXP Increase rate per level will change from 7% / 14% / 20% to 100% / 150% / 200%.
- Crafting Prodigy : When crafting, obtained EXP will increase.
- EXP Increase rate per level will change from 7% / 14% / 20% to 100% / 150% / 200%.
- Ghost : Receiving damages will decrease with a constant probability.
- Activating chance per level will change from 3% / 6% / 10% to 5% / 10% / 15%.
- Damage decrease rate per level will change from 100% to 20% / 35% / 50%.
- Health Regeneration : HP recovery per second will increase.
- Activating chance per level will increase from 17.5% / 35% / 50% to 100% / 150% / 200%.
- Stamp : When a skill is used, MP cost will be reduced at a constant probability.
- Skill Effect will change. Previously, when the skill was used, MP was not consumed with a certain probability; but now, it reduces the amount of MP cost without any probability depending on the level.
- When activated, it no longer prints a message.
- Activating chance per level will change from 3% / 6% / 9% to 100%.
- MP decrease rate per level will change to 10% / 20% / 30%.
- Glare : Skill range will increase.
- Each level, it will increase from 7% / 14% / 20% to 20% / 35% / 50%.
- Concentrate : When getting hit, the casting delay effect will be reduced.
- “Concentrate” no longer reduces the casting delay effect, but ignores the casting delay effect by 40% / 70% / 100% according to the level.
- Mana Regeneration : MP recovery will be increased.
- Recovery per level will increase from 17.5% / 35% / 50% to 100% / 150% / 200%.
- Eternity Atra Potion: Increases AP recovery by 5, lasts 12 hours
- Glorious Eternity Atra Potion: Increases AP recovery by 5, lasts 24 hours
- After Lv. 26, normal drops will be removed and Uncommon/Rare/Heroic/Legendary drop rates will be added.
- Field drop rates will increase in Astara, Rag Rock, and Greleaf’s hunting grounds.
- Star Jewel stats will appear with a equal chance for all Star Jewels.
- Cleric: (Current) Attack, Spell Power → (Changed) Spell Power, MP, Status Effectiveness
- Oracle: (Current) Spell Power, Physical Defense → (Changed) Spell Power, Status Hit Rate
- Wizard: (Current) Attack, Critical Attack → (Changed) Spell Power, Status Hit Rate
- Sorcerer: (Current) Attack, Spell Power → (Changed) Attack, Accuracy
- Witch: (Current) Critical Attack, Spell Power → (Changed) Attack, Critical Attack
- Archduke Caleonid's Mansion (Lv. 50)
- Macarzan Basin (Lv. 50)
- Fortenora Underground Prison (Lv. 50)
There is a issue regarding Character Evolution experience points.
- Currently in the Character Evolution tool tip, more than 30,000 experience points are required to activate the Evolution button.
- In Character Information Window, Class Selection Window, and Class Evolution tool tips, the required experiences points for evolving does not show the proper amount of required experience points. However, only 30,000 experience points are deducted during Character Evolution.
Thank you for reading ~
Last edited by a moderator: