[7/28] Scheduled Maintenance & Patch Notes

Pirylio

Astellian
Oct 4, 2019
This patch note is really worrying, you can now buy astel in cash shop with 40 euros package (5 stars servant, growth box means ton of astels again etc) , the new buffs are cash subscriptions only it doesnt say if it will apply to buffs with zender (by buying subs you get coins to buy astel on npc etc) , and also the 46 euros package which give zender bonus token....

Odd move, in a p2w way...

• Wow
Reactions: eztellia

eztellia

Astellian
Jul 28, 2020
This patch note is really worrying, you can now buy astel in cash shop with 40 euros package (5 stars servant, growth box means ton of astels again etc) , the new buffs are cash subscriptions only it doesnt say if it will apply to buffs with zender, and also the 46 euros package wjich give zender bonud token....
Pretty Bless to me

eztellia

Astellian
Jul 28, 2020
That's what Heisen is saying. PVE people own Avalon.

NA server is even worth. #1 point player's hunting score is almost 1/5 of #3 rank faction's total points.
(even tho #3 faction wasnt trying at all this week, but still)
N.A Guild Empire wants you, friend :cool:

Freggel

Astellian
Oct 14, 2019
Where is the Problem Heisen can do PVE to like every normal Player. In my Opinion Heisen is not really a PVP player. His guild is Crying around if they dont have the Kaza Buff because then they cant kill a 12 People Raid with there 6 People Guild. Heisen is never Calling any PVP Raid he is Doing PVP alone or in his Guild but when they cant do something alone then all other players in his Fraction are PVE Players and worth nothing.

Heisen and his Guild are telling the other Fractions what the own Fraction is doing if he dont like the Players so that they can come and kill all.
Heisen and his Guild are in your Fraction standing next to the attacker and and watch you die.

His Guild and Heisen himself are Good Players ingame they can play there Chars well. But the behavior of the player and himself is not the best.

Heisen and his Guildmates can do Duell Arena to where you can own more zender now and its only PVP ! So where is the Problem ?
They can search for PVP Players that want to Play with them to get a Raid down with out the Kaza Buff.
U dont even have any Idea what this was all about. Do you?
When the fraction does NOTHING in PVP, what makes you think that u would deserve anything from a week like the last one.
And yes, u are pretty right; killing 12 ppl with only 5-6 ppl is quite tough without karza but im sure u wont be even able to do so, with 3 karza buffs.
Especially from a guild that is ranked first in the guild arena, you can expect a little self-motivation and self-coordination for PVP.
Or is ur first rank there only pushed from lvl 1 self created guilds?
Do you actually have to be taken by the hand so that you dare to go to the PVP?

About the arena. Since u dont go there for PvP and just get urself killed for zender, u cant understand any problems with the arena, so just be quiet and give someone some points.

PS: It's not Heisen and his Guild - It's IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII [Barcode]. He is just the right hand of the Devil.

eztellia

Astellian
Jul 28, 2020
When the fraction does NOTHING in PVP, what makes you think that u would deserve anything from a week like the last one.
And yes, u are pretty right; killing 12 ppl with only 5-6 ppl is quite tough without karza but im sure u wont be even able to do so, with 3 karza buffs.
Especially from a guild that is ranked first in the guild arena, you can expect a little self-motivation and self-coordination for PVP.

About the arena. Since u dont go there for PvP and just get urself killed for zender, u cant understand any problems with the arena, so just be quiet and give someone some points.

PS: It's not Heisen and his Guild - It's IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII [Barcode]. He is just the right hand of the Devil.
He has a part time job as white knight, no much time to reach that skill level, talking bs to anyone who do not think in a same way as he does to show that he actually existed.

Again, see people like him, I am kinda understand why UE server have a small playerbase :LOL:

Reactions: Kojomi and Skyver

Towi

Astellian
Jun 12, 2019

I Know what is all about you just cant talk normal to Players you and your Barecode just thinks that ever other Players are stupid and can't play .
You dont play with other people in PVP so why do you cry when you lose against more Players ?

Because our Fraction did PVE things in the PVP area. What makes you think that we should get nothing for that ? Why do you think we should do what Barcode wants that we do ? You never asked us to help you or to do something with you. IF You want to do Single PVP go Arena.

You are right i cant kill anyone as a DEF Tank in PVP and i dont care because i just do PVP for my Guild mates or Players who kindly ask me to help them.

Guild Arena was only luck we had no strong opponent only some random Guilds did it the last time. We only do it once for the 30 zender thats all. And no we never pushed anything that is not our way. Maybe Barcode is doing such things ?

No i dont need a Hand but an invite in a Raid and some Heal would be nice. But you have your 6 man Raid and dont invite other People right. So say me "why should i help you"

If we are in the Same fraction you tell the other players where we are so why should i help you ? You are not fighting with us so why should i help you ?

Oh really so the God thinks that i dont understand the Arena then try to explane the problem to me that you have if you fight 1 VS 1 !

PS: Idk if its Heisens Guild or not.

Skyver

Astellian
Jun 25, 2019
u dont win avalon with pure pvp ;)
WOW - now u got it!!! U can improve urself!!!

BUT
U can only farm a lot of PVE-Points if stupid PVP people are killing ur enemies and capture the fu** stones for u. And what did PVP people get for that? A massive amount of people crawling outside their wholes with names u never red before and farm the whole day afk and capture atra stones.

PVP player make it possible and PVE players get the reward for it. Thats the right way!

Reactions: Schusti and Kojomi

Aang

Astellian
Sep 18, 2019
That is correct,
so you just need a little bit of both.
So maybe if you help others doing stones they will help you in pvp aswell.
But nobody will help you with your ego trip ;)

Reactions: Caz

Towi

Astellian
Jun 12, 2019
WOW - now u got it!!! U can improve urself!!!

BUT
U can only farm a lot of PVE-Points if stupid PVP people are killing ur enemies and capture the fu** stones for u. And what did PVP people get for that? A massive amount of people crawling outside their wholes with names u never red before and farm the whole day afk and capture atra stones.

PVP player make it possible and PVE players get the reward for it. Thats the right way!
WoW didnt you see in this season that we can Capture at least 1 Stone without the PVP Players :ROFLMAO: !
You can make PVE to so you can have the same points.

As Long as there are People like your Guild doing anything alone and as long as you are not open for other PVP Players and play fair with your fraction there will be no PVP with more reward or not. You play PVP for fun but its not Funny if you have alliances of 2 Fractions against you and players in your own fraction against you. So as long as you act like that there will never be more PVP

Edit: The most People in Avalon are not PVP focused so they have no PVP Gear. And your wins are not only because you play good its your Gear to don't forget that. Now you are welcome to finish me off in PVP. If it helps your ego. I look forward to seeing you with all of your guild to kill me

Last edited:

Terala

Astellian
May 22, 2020
to get a Raid down with out the Kaza Buff.
i'm just thinking about that one for a moment ...
and have to agree, that this one actually is a ... two edged sword

on one hand, if played fair and square ... it actually is a good mechanics, to help the loosing factions ...
on the other hand ... noob-buff + commander buff ... seems way OP ...
you can see (and in fact we saw yesterday) a clear difference in fighting strenght there ... going from "oh, that raid over there is decimated pretty fast" ... to "oh, cannon fooder" pretty quickly

on the other hand ... that buff can be ... "destroyed" ... or "ruined" ... by the behavior of certain players
and ... honestly ... while in some cases i don't care ... i see this could become a problem in the future

becouse now every 0815 twin can run around with t2+10 gear ... plus the noob-buff ...
so it's actually getting easy for (a higher number of) twins, to do exactly that,
if they want a faction to loose for example

my problem now is ...
i think, the avalon buffs itself should change [commander / noobbuff] ...
but i'm not realy sure how to ...

you're thoughts or any good suggestions about that one ?

[edit : small sidejoke ... 6 players standing around scouting for enemies at the stone ... sorry, they're full :p
and actions like ... letting player A run with an expedition, who preperes the barrier stone ... to than go with player / small group B and snack the prepered stone away, just so that you get the kills ...]

Last edited:
Reactions: Towi

Terala

Astellian
May 22, 2020
Subscription buff should be limited to 1 character, too.
so, while up until now you could earn everything ingame with quite a bit more time-afford/investment
you now want to full out implement the possibility, to buy astels [astels start to get directly buyable as cards via zender now]
is that, what you're saying ?

killua

Astellian
Jul 1, 2020
This is true, pvp player win the war, but pve player gets the reward, hence my suggestion above, change how ATRA STONES give hunting points. pve afk farming is irrelevant after certain amount of hunting points acquired, it got reduced massively, but farming stones on the other hand, not only provide significant amount of hunting points (when the pvp player gets the HOLY ATRA STONES), but also does NOT have a cap on it.

(ok, pvp player getting holy atra stones is not what we discussing here, since unbalanced faction could mean otherwise)

also suggested above, while having holy atra stone buffs, buff the kill points as well, not just hunting points. yes, it will be harder to get kills, since the opponents would have karza buff, but the reward of killing them is equally greater.

Freggel

Astellian
Oct 14, 2019
You never asked us to help you or to do something with you.
Like i said, do we (a little 5-6 ppl grp) need to take a big guild by the hand so u join pvp?

IF You want to do Single PVP go Arena.
So u are saying that in avalon should not be any pvp? And pvp only is allowed in arena?
Maybe Barcode is doing such things ?
The Barcode doesnt need such things.
No i dont need a Hand but an invite in a Raid and some Heal would be nice.
U dont have one in ur guild? Or are you dependent on random healers?
So say me "why should i help you"
You don't have to help us, but it would be nice if a big guild like yours would get involved in pvp by itself and not do nothing 90% of the time and at the end of the week thinks of being able to pick up quests quickly.
Oh really so the God thinks that i dont understand the Arena then try to explane the problem to me that you have if you fight 1 VS 1 !
U ever reached gold or higher? the prob is that the matching takes hours to even find one (see the attached screenshot), and that one is mostly someone who only lets him/herself killed for zender, so no real pvp.
WoW didnt you see in this season that we can Capture at least 1 Stone without the PVP Players :ROFLMAO: !
You mean the one u captured when we fought physe not far away from ur spot? Its no big art of gameplay taking a stone where no other fraction interupts you.

As for working with other guilds, we respect motivated players and we take them with us.
This does not have to be mandatory in our raid, but we are happy to take it with us. For example the guild Nova.
They always stand up when they were on the ground and still fought with us, and they were not even in our fraction.
You were, but u didnt.

Attachments

Reactions: Kojomi

Towi

Astellian
Jun 12, 2019

on one hand, if played fair and square ... it actually is a good mechanics, to help the loosing factions ...
on the other hand ... noob-buff + commander buff ... seems way OP ...
you can see (and in fact we saw yesterday) a clear difference in fighting strenght there ... going from "oh, that raid over there is decimated pretty fast" ... to "oh, cannon fooder" pretty quickly

on the other hand ... that buff can be ... "destroyed" ... or "ruined" ... by the behavior of certain players
and ... honestly ... while in some cases i don't care ... i see this could become a problem in the future

becouse now every 0815 twin can run around with t2+10 gear ... plus the noob-buff ...
so it's actually getting easy for (a higher number of) twins, to do exactly that,
if they want a faction to loose for example

my problem now is ...
i think, the avalon buffs itself should change [commander / noobbuff] ...
but i'm not realy sure how to ...

you're thoughts or any good suggestions about that one ?

[edit : small sidejoke ... 6 players standing around scouting for enemies at the stone ... sorry, they're full :p ]
I think so to ! And there are way to many ways to manipulate the Wins in there. Like 2 fractions vs 1 or calling the other fraction if you dont like a Player ! Thats has nothing to do with PVP

killua

Astellian
Jul 1, 2020
I think so to ! And there are way to many ways to manipulate the Wins in there. Like 2 fractions vs 1 or calling the other fraction if you dont like a Player ! Thats has nothing to do with PVP
2 faction vs 1 is actually allowed, there is NPC in each faction for that matter.

And in common sense, when the 2nd ranked faction is going after the 3rd's core stone, and if they do get it, they could be no.1, of course the no.1 faction would try to help the 3rd faction and stop that? similar scenarios make this AVALON actually fun to play with rather than the old A vs B stuff. (side note, also this is the reason i found total war, three kingdoms to be enjoyable)

The unbalanced faction on the other hand, is totally another thread.

Terala

Astellian
May 22, 2020
This is true, pvp player win the war
shouldn't it be more like :
BOTH (pve and pvp alike) player win the war ?

without pvp, no stones ... without stones no hunting points ... without hunting points, no win ...
you need all of them to win the war

Skyver

Astellian
Jun 25, 2019
U know that it is a part of the game???
If u reach Hero Ranking u can make alliances with other fractions. U can even spend them ur points.
But u didn'd know that... the reason is clear.

Nowadays its not possible anymore to do it on the "normal" way cause there are to less people in avalon ro reach over 140k kill points in one week.
And last week it was great that Physe and Ceres made a Team! We had so much fun in PVP. Without that alliance avalon would have been empty in this time.

or calling the other fraction
Yes, afk-farming can be dangerous....

Reactions: Fluffel

Terala

Astellian
May 22, 2020
2 faction vs 1 is actually allowed, there is NPC in each faction for that matter
yes, an npc, allowing you to STOP attacking each other ...
not an npc, making faction A running through (and entirely ignore) faction B to coordinated attack faction C over the whole week

also, with that npc we actually have another prime example for the possibility to manipulate the whole thing ...

If u reach Hero Ranking u can make alliances with other fractions. U can even spend them ur points.
you can not attack a faction, you made an alliance with

killua

Astellian
Jul 1, 2020
shouldn't it be more like :
BOTH (pve and pvp alike) player win the war ?

without pvp, no stones ... without stones no hunting points ... without hunting points, no win ...
you need all of them to win the war
you forgot about barrier stones and core stones here.