[7/28] Scheduled Maintenance & Patch Notes

Towi

Astellian
Jun 12, 2019
He's the most toxic white knight I ever see, but that's the reason why I jump to forum to have fun with this kind of guy. Killing the game but acting like he's saving the game and whatever he say must be true. Nothing in game and in real life, all he is. sadly
WoW now i have an unknown Fanboy who dont plays the game and i will never see him ingame.
Just follow me and have fun.

eztellia

Astellian
Jul 28, 2020
WoW now i have an unknown Fanboy who dont plays the game and i will never see him ingame.
Just follow me and have fun.
Who your fan boy? MR. white knight, he's true you dont deserve a respect btw.

Hey back to our thread pls, I've state my line of reasonings, try to twist it more.

eztellia

Astellian
Jul 28, 2020
people like you are the reason I want to jump into forum while game is under maint :D Towi, bro

eztellia

Astellian
Jul 28, 2020
Oh.. Fanboy i dont want your respect.. Mr Bless 2.0
Just Talking S H IT like always with no facts !

Have fun !!!

i Know Fanboy ! i have time
Yup, but I never call bless a mess, and I am still playing the so called "bless 2.0"

Btw, you got more to say? :cool:

I already have facts and and thats why I prefer to call it bless 2.0 with worse RNG.

And I did not know why you think was crying about RNG. The difference between you (and many your kind of selfish players) and me is that I care about the community as a whole, I'd happy to see everyone no matter where he or she from, having equal level of gaming experience.

Its the players who make a game thrive on. Not just 5 to 6 white knights who considered they are the lucky ones, owning a server where you don't see a shadow of competition.

It just too hard for you to learn that facts, sadly

Last edited:

Terala

Astellian
May 22, 2020
do u really think if anyone sees this, that they wont hesitate to claim that?
it's a difference between "seeing" something,
and having a friend within the prepering expedition, telling you, that it just got free

what about another fraction that could have get this stone?
if that's you're worry, than it's even more shitty, to not call the others / faction who prepered it to the stone ... but rather try to solo it

• Angry
Reactions: yux1000

Freggel

Astellian
Oct 14, 2019
it's a difference between "seeing" something,
and having a friend within the prepering expedition, telling you, that it just got free
noone told me about that, i just saw that there was only one guard left while looking for enemys. so i made the move, before the other fraction does.
but hey, i am the one who make the fraction lose xD

Towi

Astellian
Jun 12, 2019
noone told me about that, i just saw that there was only one guard left while looking for enemys. so i made the move, before the other fraction does.
Just as your guild did it with us. We dont know that the other fraction was doing that stone. But the 1st wisper was the pve guild let the other fraction captering the stones.

But we are the one that make the fraction lose.

Terala

Astellian
May 22, 2020
i have said, that you have done it to get points yourself ... the points for the faction were a side effect, you didn't cared so much about,

[so you behaving exactly the way you critizice on the pve'ers]
i haven't said that the thing on that one stone made the fraction lose

• Angry
Reactions: yux1000

eztellia

Astellian
Jul 28, 2020
OK Fanboy then if you say bless was good then play on bless 2.0 idk what you do or think !
Have fun.
You can call me whatever, but one day you'd realize you gotta be more open minded to different opinions, esp those you don't like.

If I were you and when I saw a guy unhappy and resent about the RNG, for example, stelites problem, I would pm the guy and help him to kill few times field boss, at least some gives 24 stelites per kill and don't cost like 15 to 20 mins/kill with 2 men instead of rejecting him.

Like it or not, low population and 0 new contents are bad for both of us, regardless of the servers.

Back to the topic, what we pvpers want is that killing-points earners and hunting-point earners must be able to compete equally.

Removing peace-time completed might be wrong, because there is the goddamn rng there, the Avalon equips (ignoring class balance).

But the hunting point from towers and wartime elite monsters are ridiculous and it is a mess, thus need to be nerfed greatly, alternatively boost kill points greatly.

Last edited:

Towi

Astellian
Jun 12, 2019
You can call me whatever, but one day you'd realize you gotta be more open minded to different opinions, esp those you don't like.

If I were you and when I saw a guy unhappy and resent about the RNG, for example, stelites problem, I would pm the guy and help him to kill few times field boss, at least some gives 24 stelites per kill and don't cost like 15 to 20 mins/kill with 2 men instead of rejecting him.

Like it or not, low population and 0 new contents are bad for both of us, regardless of the servers.
I do huntingground bosses and we shout them to. You are free to join. BUT !! only if you want to fight to if you let us do all and just want to grab the loot stay where you are. This bosses give 40 to 60 stelites.

Fieldbosses we dont do normaly but if you want to do them and i have time why not. I dont do DMG because i am a DEF Tank i think it would be better for you to do them with more DPS .

eztellia

Astellian
Jul 28, 2020
I do huntingground bosses and we shout them to. You are free to join. BUT !! only if you want to fight to if you let us do all and just want to grab the loot stay where you are. This bosses give 40 to 60 stelites.

Fieldbosses we dont do normaly but if you want to do them and i have time why not. I dont do DMG because i am a DEF Tank i think it would be better for you to do them with more DPS.
Besides HGs, class, esp, former wizard has to regrind at least 1 set of T2 cause they either go witch & sorcerer (well, on my server 90% who haven't quit are playing sorcerer, cause of the additional mag accuracy).

I've spent nearly 40k stelites on both witch and sorcerer gears, trying to get both sub class ready for T3 fusion (or whatever, they call it later on), I've to do it, cause no one knows what they gonna do again, at least reversion of wiz looks not possible. All these requires me to attend 2 round of HG boss everyday, plus field boss (lvl50 zone), shouting WTS any sealed in world chat, if lucky enough, 2 rounds of avl weeky quests, no skipping the easiest one (80 stelites). Tho, 1 more witch armo and 1 more sorcerer wand, I'll be done, I honestly not sure about next level fusion, given my stelites are near 0 now. Assuming T3 fusion is also pure Rng, would I able to survive, would the remaining give up and quit, would that leads to the end of this game, are all million dollar questions still.

My guild is very helpful but not as competitive as month ago after the god damn sub class patch, we lost 4 decent sins, a few healers (including my pocket healer), no matter what change, they won't be back cause they sold all gears.

Tho, N.A server might have more players than EU server, but it is never better off. Keep reworking old content cannot bring old players back (maybe they dont bother to at beginning), player base is declining, given English players are still the minority and there is no in-game translator, maybe <10 new players willing to pay and try this game out per week.

For me and couple of my friends who still actively play everyday, running Avalon with less than half raid, most of time and thats all we can get. Like this week, Physes, had the highest number and able to get all stones within an hour, tho Eos had many English players when it comes to the last day, they are outnumbered. Well in the end it's just a game, no body cares.

Reactions: Towi

Towi

Astellian
Jun 12, 2019
Besides HGs, class, esp, former wizard has to regrind at least 1 set of T2 cause they either go witch & sorcerer (well, on my server 90% who haven't quit are playing sorcerer, cause of the additional mag accuracy).

I've spent nearly 40k stelites on both witch and sorcerer gears, trying to get both sub class ready for T3 fusion (or whatever, they call it later on), I've to do it, cause no one knows what they gonna do again, at least reversion of wiz looks not possible. All these requires me to attend 2 round of HG boss everyday, plus field boss (lvl50 zone), shouting WTS any sealed in world chat, if lucky enough, 2 rounds of avl weeky quests, no skipping the easiest one (80 stelites). Tho, 1 more witch armo and 1 more sorcerer wand, I'll be done, I honestly not sure about next level fusion, given my stelites are near 0 now. Assuming T3 fusion is also pure Rng, would I able to survive, would the remaining give up and quit, would that leads to the end of this game, are all million dollar questions still.

My guild is very helpful but not as competitive as month ago after the god damn sub class patch, we lost 4 decent sins, a few healers (including my pocket healer), no matter what change, they won't be back cause they sold all gears.

Tho, N.A server might have more players than EU server, but it is never better off. Keep reworking old content cannot bring old players back (maybe they dont bother to at beginning), player base is declining, given English players are still the minority and there is no in-game translator, maybe <10 new players willing to pay and try this game out per week.

For me and couple of my friends who still actively play everyday, running Avalon with less than half raid, most of time and thats all we can get. Like this week, Physes, had the highest number and able to get all stones within an hour, tho Eos had many English players when it comes to the last day, they are outnumbered. Well in the end it's just a game, no body cares.
If you cant get T3 instant its no problem if you play on you will get it some Day. If you play on you will have the stelite you need its just a matter of time. I am not doing more then you i need to work so i do all 3 Bosses max 1 time a Day . Avalon we lost this weak so no quest and no stelites. Maybe this week we will see.

We had luck most of our Players still play but we play not for the Gear or to get something we just play for fun. I could stop playing till T3 comes but i like to play with my friends and having fun in the discord.

We will see how many players will leave the game now and how many will pay the subscription.

Nymeros

Astellian
Oct 9, 2019
The point is that Avalon pvp is made for pvx, atra tonic, stone buffs, kazra buff, treasure, free equip, it is a different kind of pvp, made for fun not competitive one and try hard it is a waste of time.
As I told before I suggest for balancing pve-pvp to remove hunting points gained from stones and mob kills during pace time, only npc can give points in that time.

eztellia

Astellian
Jul 28, 2020
Where is the damn pve nerf ? Now player get the big Zender reward that are farming stones the entire day..... this dont make sense. Nerf the pve points. Or count PVP points x20 or x30. Then its balanced... god damn
On my server, PVERS and PVPERS are playing different games. It repeats over and over again until.......I dk when?

So far this week xDDDDDDDD

https://ibb.co/BgghHSK

https://ibb.co/Zg4tfXz

https://ibb.co/sFjTGCf

From a friend's screen shot, feel bad that he is in Ceres

PS: you will never ever see "top players" pvp hard for quest stones, maybe auto clicking on stone guards for 10 mins while eating burgers :LOL:

Reactions: lomos

eztellia

Astellian
Jul 28, 2020
https://imgur.com/TUDL2JS, proud of my 1st big guild

Back to the golden days of Astellia, this game was epic, every Pvper has a clear object.

And look at my previous post.

Am I playing a different game now?

Yea, pretty bxxxx 2.0 now:giggle:

Reactions: Skyver

Terala

Astellian
May 22, 2020
kojomi, that's a feedback tread ...

do you have anything constructive to say to ?
or is that all you wanted to tell us ?

• Angry
Reactions: Kojomi