[7/28] Update Preview (Pisces ver.)

Waroz

Astellian
Jul 17, 2020
The game is perfect, surely everyone who cries does not have all the content of the game to the maximum. We complain and don't see the work of developing a game. For my part, very good work Barunson E&A. I am happy in Astellia.

Ferara

Astellian
May 6, 2020
The game is perfect, surely everyone who cries does not have all the content of the game to the maximum. We complain and don't see the work of developing a game. For my part, very good work Barunson E&A. I am happy in Astellia.
I can't speak for anyone but myself but I had full t2 plus 10 set for two archer spec and all legendary avalon treasure. Nothing to do. Quit.

Reactions: Miko

Falconer_Joanna

Astellian
Sep 28, 2019
I can't speak for anyone but myself but I had full t2 plus 10 set for two archer spec and all legendary avalon treasure. Nothing to do. Quit.
First I would ask if all your astels are at 9 stars? If not, you still have a long way to go. Second if you really are quitting (I wish you well in you next game), feel free to trade your no-longer wanted full t2 archer set to me. I'm sure I can put some of it to use.....

Reactions: Waroz and Towi

Towi

Astellian
Jun 12, 2019
Oh.. so You have all T3 RDY ? all Astells with Legi star jewels full ? All Runs Legi ? and over 200kk Gold WOW.. Then good luck in the new World ! Maybe it Comes next Year :)

PS: I would take the Gold if you dont need it.

Reactions: Waroz

Waroz

Astellian
Jul 17, 2020
Exactly is not just to upload a character and equip. there is much more content in the game and it is very good. But western players only think of it as character uploading and equipping and game over...... lol

Im Astellian, i love Astellia xD

Sorry for my english, im spanish.

Reactions: Towi

Waroz

Astellian
Jul 17, 2020
The company updates what it thinks is necessary and little by little it will put everything promised, you just have to give time. The game is very good and I doubt all the people who post saying that content is missing have all the content of the game finished. Only astel take a long time.

Reactions: Pandalicious

kiejisan

Astellian
Sep 6, 2019
give him time are you kidding? we give it a lot since the beta 2 release. we can wait longer there are limits. 6 months waiting

kiejisan

Astellian
Sep 6, 2019
Me? I play at least 2h every day since 7day Headstart you toxic baby.
What you doing on 2h pvp ? Lol... I khnow you connected only 15 min for event you do not dj and you dont participate at avalon with your guid you play another waiting t3 ... Stop make the guardian angels lol

• Haha
Reactions: Pandalicious

kiejisan

Astellian
Sep 6, 2019
Stop crying and enjoy the content there.
Im not crying. I just protest .i have the right . I will not congratulate them for their respect have the right . I will not congratulate them for their respect for the game standards. like some idiot the game standards.

Reeney

Astellian
May 24, 2019
they want to save time, but the more time goes by, the less players will come back.

It's amazing to see their persistence without listening to the feedback from the players, which only shows one thing: their promises were empty promises.

How to lose for example an entire guild (even more) or 150 members in such a short time by decisions completely off the board.

it's the players who make the game, but obviously they haven't figured it out yet.
Seems a lot of players here forget one thing: CORONA.
Right now they probably are not able to do all that they want to do and this is not their fault.
In my opinion the Astellia team is doing a great job in this situation, because we have new and adjustet content. And most of this content IS content that some players wished for.

• Haha
Reactions: kiejisan

Freggel

Astellian
Oct 14, 2019
Right now they probably are not able to do all that they want to do and this is not their fault.
In my opinion the Astellia team is doing a great job in this situation, because we have new and adjustet content. And most of this content IS content that some players wished for.
Note than corona leads ppl to stay home and/or do home office. A job that is done MOST of the time from a computer can be done from home. May not as good as from the "real" office, but it can, so that is clearly no excuse for not bringing in new content.

Terala

Astellian
May 22, 2020
two points about that one :

point one :
at the games release, there was no corona,
the first half year of the game, there was no corona,

prime example : genderlock ... promised already pre-release ... said, they'd be already working on it ...
had approximatly half a year time for it ... nothing

point two (magic word) : communication

i can tell the player "hey, and we mention ... we don't mention anything about it" ... radio silence for 8 month
or i can tell the player "hey, the current status of it is ... it is expected at ... we have decided to push it back and concentrate on xyz first becouse of ... there was a delay becouse ...."

how you tell you're players something is often as important as what you actually do

Waroz

Astellian
Jul 17, 2020
I do not know why you want to unlock characters, I see it as something unnecessary, when there are many more things that can be done.

Reeney

Astellian
May 24, 2019
Note than corona leads ppl to stay home and/or do home office. A job that is done MOST of the time from a computer can be done from home. May not as good as from the "real" office, but it can, so that is clearly no excuse for not bringing in new content.
The work is not only affected by the possibility to connect to your working place, data, etc.
What I wanted to say is that they probably are not able to do everything as planed - doesn't mean they can't do anything. There is new content, less than planed, but obviously not nothing.

two points about that one :

point one :
at the games release, there was no corona,
the first half year of the game, there was no corona,

prime example : genderlock ... promised already pre-release ... said, they'd be already working on it ...
had approximatly half a year time for it ... nothing

point two (magic word) : communication

i can tell the player "hey, and we mention ... we don't mention anything about it" ... radio silence for 8 month
or i can tell the player "hey, the current status of it is ... it is expected at ... we have decided to push it back and concentrate on xyz first becouse of ... there was a delay becouse ...."

how you tell you're players something is often as important as what you actually do
point one:
But now there is. If someone complains about empty promises, he should speak about the time before Corona, not the last six months with Corona.

point two:
I agree.
And this "how you tell so sth" applies to the players in the forum, too.

Pandalicious

Astellian
May 31, 2019
What you doing on 2h pvp ? Lol... I khnow you connected only 15 min for event you do not dj and you dont participate at avalon with your guid you play another waiting t3 ... Stop make the guardian angels lol
You know me? Hahaha. So tell me all my actively played character names that not even my guild knows ? I dont do PvP because it is unrewarding and I dont have time for it. Maybe I reconsider after this patch.
My main afks 2h/day but I actively level and play my alts. I have a total of 5 gear sets ready for T3 so please sit down and know your place.
The only other game I ever play is LoL because I am addicted. And I do that while my main afk farms.