[7/28] Update Preview (Pisces ver.)

Towi

Astellian
Jun 12, 2019
a message for our dear developer fake you for giving us false promise ...
I quit this fck games after 10 months games I let you wait idiot t3 for 2030 ... defend well his escros
who cares ? have fun in the new Wolrd in 2130 then.

Pirylio

Astellian
Oct 4, 2019
Elyon is coming before. Kr beta was ton of fun and game is 10 times better. Also wow shadowlands if you like wow in fall 2020.

As ppl said just regular players keep playing on astellia (300-400 players). This doesnt work., i still play as old player as well but way way less, just optimizing stuff and getting these stats skins but thats boring af.

Only big content as expansion or as big pve/pvp (raid, dungeons, t3, lvl cap, new pvp modes like castra/bg with random queues etc) for old and new players and cheaper cs/ cheaper base package price/trials/free week end (not f2p yet) can save maybe this game, but not even sure thats why they dont do much they know probably already:

Too much work for them = low probability to get as much cash from players as involved = not worth the risk business side. They probably dont know if there is still enough ppl interested in this version

But i can be sure this small 28th july update wont help at all, just the usual ppl (300 or 400 players so around 200 on eu)will play it a bit and move on the next day so nothing will change.

Last edited:

Waroz

Astellian
Jul 17, 2020
Elyon is coming before. Kr beta was ton of fun and game is 10 times better. Also wow shadowlands if you like wow in fall 2020.

As ppl said just regular players keep playing on astellia (300-400 players). This doesnt work., i still play as old player as well but way way less, just optimizing stuff and getting these stats skins but thats boring af.

Only big content as expansion or as big pve/pvp (raid, dungeons, t3, lvl cap, new pvp modes like castra/bg with random queues etc) for old and new players and cheaper cs/ cheaper base package price/trials/free week end (not f2p yet) can save maybe this game, but not even sure thats why they dont do much they know probably already:

Too much work for them = low probability to get as much cash from players as involved = not worth the risk business side. They probably dont know if there is still enough ppl interested in this version

But i can be sure this small 28th july update wont help at all, just the usual ppl (300 or 400 players so around 200 on eu)will play it a bit and move on the next day so nothing will change.
Because everyone gets data from wrong games. You only count the people who play from steam, instead of criticizing the game and the work of other people, go away. It is one of the few games that really does not exist p2w. Astellia is perfect for me oldschool game and funny.

Pirylio

Astellian
Oct 4, 2019
Avalon stats displays 350 players on eu. I dont count only steam, and steam numbers are for 2 servers.
Also new players who dont do avalon play then only solo or pve and dont stay after hit lvl 50 for 90% of them , doubt there are many from website version anymore, at best same as steam version....

Btw all these numbers are very low for a mmo, all lower than 1k even if you count steam+web sorry for not being blind....

Why i shouldnt say anything? Im older player than you and played thousands of time lol i can express my concern if i want.
Oldschool and Not p2w yea and? If no ppl whats the point tell me?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ferara

Pandalicious

Astellian
May 31, 2019

WoW in 2020 😂 Or: How to be mentally hardstuck

Waroz

Astellian
Jul 17, 2020
Avalon stats displays 350 players on eu. I dont count only steam, and steam numbers are for 2 servers.
Also new players who dont do avalon play then only solo or pve and dont stay after hit lvl 50 for 90% of them , doubt there are many from website version anymore, at best same as steam version....

Btw all these numbers are very low for a mmo, all lower than 1k even if you count steam+web sorry for not being blind....

Why i shouldnt say anything? Im older player than you and played thousands of time lol i can express my concern if i want.
Oldschool and Not p2w yea and? If no ppl whats the point tell me?
I say again that you do not have the amount of people who play. To speak without knowledge, the better you keep quiet. Talk with real data, not assumptions. If you don't like the game, you just have to go :)

• Haha
Reactions: Pirylio

Terala

Astellian
May 22, 2020
Talk with real data
real data, ...
- like the number of players playing on 2 servers via steam ?

real data, ...
- like the waiting times for dungeon groups via the group finder ?

real data, ...
- like the playernumbers (of the entire week) within avalon ?

real data, ...
- like the player numbers you see at the worldbosses ?
(especially outside of prime-time)

real data, ...
- like the number of players, you see in town

real data, ...
- like the players you see doing the events

real data, ...
- like the availibility of (good) items ... or the activity within the forums, discord and allchat ?

yes, we can only work with the things, we know and see ...
and yes, we don't have exact numbers ... the devs unfortunatly haven't shown them to us :p

but players know, what they actually see
at the moment, when he can see something (weather good or bad) with my own eyes ... he don't need to assume anything anymore ...

Towi

Astellian
Jun 12, 2019
real data, ...
- like the number of players playing on 2 servers via steam ?

real data, ...
- like the waiting times for dungeon groups via the group finder ?

real data, ...
- like the playernumbers (of the entire week) within avalon ?

real data, ...
- like the player numbers you see at the worldbosses ?
(especially outside of prime-time)

real data, ...
- like the number of players, you see in town

real data, ...
- like the players you see doing the events

real data, ...
- like the availibility of (good) items ... or the activity within the forums, discord and allchat ?

yes, we can only work with the things, we know and see ...
and yes, we don't have exact numbers ... the devs unfortunatly haven't shown them to us :p

but players know, what they actually see
at the moment, when he can see something (weather good or bad) with my own eyes ... he don't need to assume anything anymore ...
WOW .. Really ?

1.) Numbers of Steam ok but there are many Players who play without Steam

2.) Group finder !! Noone uses the Group finder ! You only get new weak Players if you get some.

3.) Many Players do not play avalon ! Really many because its just a raid vs. Raid PVP they are not doing any quests there in Peace time they just dont join.

4.) Players numbers on Huntingground bosses ! If they play like you they hide at other channels and leach so this is no real data !! And not always are all online People have to work.

5.) Players at the events there are 10 Channels how should you see all players ????

6.) If i find a Good item i use it or give it to a Guild member so it will never see the Action House

Thats your personal Feelings and thats only your Feelings thats all !
So if you dont have any Numbers keep your Feelings for you.

And PLZ just Quit the game if its so BAD !!

Waroz

Astellian
Jul 17, 2020
WOW .. Really ?

2.) Group finder !! Noone uses the Group finder ! You only get new weak Players if you get some.

3.) Many Players do not play avalon ! Really many because its just a raid vs. Raid PVP they are not doing any quests there in Peace time they just dont join.

4.) Players numbers on Huntingground bosses ! If they play like you they hide at other channels and leach so this is no real data !! And not always are all online People have to work.

5.) Players at the events there are 10 Channels how should you see all players ????

6.) If i find a Good item i use it or give it to a Guild member so it will never see the Action House

Better explained impossible. Im spanish my englsih is bad ty :)

Pandalicious

Astellian
May 31, 2019
WOW .. Really ?

Terra is crying since Decemer '19. I think she will unfortuntaly never quit.

Pirylio

Astellian
Oct 4, 2019
I say again that you do not have the amount of people who play. To speak without knowledge, the better you keep quiet. Talk with real data, not assumptions. If you don't like the game, you just have to go :)
Then ask gm to give real website stats, people already asked for months we never got an answer. But if you are smart and know how to calculate you can get a number and or an estimation. Dev too ashamed to actually give a number of active players thats it.

And i care only about active players (at least once per week) in count, not twinks/bots/gold sellers or player who log once a month...

There is no need to argue with you three guys, as you will defend the game until it has only you as player or shutdown lol seriously. If you dont see how low population is eu server then you live in the denial... saying eu server population is healthy doesnt make sense at all. Saying all is good and nothing needs to be changed in term of population/content etc is just blind as game will clearly close after some time with such low numbers (decreasing each day)

Last edited:

Alys

Astellian
Sep 1, 2019
Then ask gm to give real website stats. But if you are smart and know how to calculate you can get a number. Dev too ashamed to actually give a number of active players thats it.

There is no need to argue with you three guys, as you will defend the game until it has only you as player or shutdown lol seriously. If you dont see how low population is eu server then you live in the denial... saying eu server population is healthy doesnt make sense at all.
when they will finish the end game they will understand what we were talking about since months :)

Reactions: Ferara and Pirylio

Waroz

Astellian
Jul 17, 2020
When the game is over I will play something else. I saw much worse games and with less population and they are still open (See Revelation online) It all depends on what the company considers benefits. I repeat the assumptions to me they are not worth me and I do not have to demand the company to tell me the number of clients it has. If you don't like the game, go play something else and stop crying.

Pirylio

Astellian
Oct 4, 2019
When the game is over I will play something else. I saw much worse games and with less population and they are still open (See Revelation online) It all depends on what the company considers benefits. I repeat the assumptions to me they are not worth me and I do not have to demand the company to tell me the number of clients it has. If you don't like the game, go play something else and stop crying.
Its weird why i saw you on discord of this astellia ps erv? Why go there if official server is "fine"?

I talk about active players not clients who bough the game like gold sellers lol idc about that.

You dont understand ppl just want game to get better? Ofc if you say all is good and its not you live in denial, not me

Last edited:

Waroz

Astellian
Jul 17, 2020
Its weird why i saw you on discord of this astellia ps erv? Why go there if official server is "fine"?

I talk about active players not clients who bough the game like gold sellers lol idc about that.
I don't use discord, just teamspeak lol. Bye Bye astellia is perfect for me, you only cry cry cry hahahaha

Towi

Astellian
Jun 12, 2019
Then ask gm to give real website stats, people already asked for months we never got an answer. But if you are smart and know how to calculate you can get a number and or an estimation. Dev too ashamed to actually give a number of active players thats it.

And i care only about active players (at least once per week) in count, not twinks/bots/gold sellers or player who log once a month...

There is no need to argue with you three guys, as you will defend the game until it has only you as player or shutdown lol seriously. If you dont see how low population is eu server then you live in the denial... saying eu server population is healthy doesnt make sense at all. Saying all is good and nothing needs to be changed in term of population/content etc is just blind as game will clearly close after some time with such low numbers (decreasing each day)
If you think its so bad and not worth to play it then just dont do it. Why are you here if there are no players ??

when they will finish the end game they will understand what we were talking about since months :)
I have my Groups and see many other players around so idk for me the game is good and if they close i had my fun and will move on to an other game. Nothing to Cry about. The way is the Goal !!

Pirylio

Astellian
Oct 4, 2019
If you think its so bad and not worth to play it then just dont do it. Why are you here if there are no players ??
As i said i want it to improve, but all you guys dont understand english properly. Im player like you, just things need to be changed because i know from my mmo experience that if nothing changes game is going to close..
For you playerbase is fine? Content is fine? Not so dont say all is fine when its not omg.
Revolution online didnt close yet bc they are p2w and have still p2w whales who can pay for the servers and updates @Waroz

Towi

Astellian
Jun 12, 2019
As i said i want it to improve, but all you guys dont understand english properly. Im player like you, just things need to be changed because i know from my mmo experience that if nothing changes game is going to close..
For you playerbase is fine? Content is fine? Not so dont say all is fine when its not omg.
Revolution online didnt close yet bc they are p2w and have still p2w whales who can pay for the servers and updates @Waroz
Its there Game so they will change the Game as they think its the best way. The Devs are on your side they want a successfully Game to. So just let them do and you will see. And if you cant wait just quit. Mimimi helps nothing.That only harms the game.

Pirylio

Astellian
Oct 4, 2019
Its there Game so they will change the Game as they think its the best way. The Devs are on your side they want a successfully Game to. So just let them do and you will see. And if you cant wait just quit. Mimimi helps nothing.That only harms the game.
Saying all is fine, saying nothing and or not reporting/giving 0 feedbacks is worst than mimimi like you call it. Doing nothing is always worst. You just expect dev by itself to understand what is wrong and what is not without saying them? How can they know then, maybe they just think all is good all the time? It doesnt make sense and is worst. A mmorpg is by definition the community involved with dev to improve game, its not your typical solo rpg with no patches or updates once released...

Last edited: