[7/28] Update Preview (Pisces ver.)

Towi

Astellian
Jun 12, 2019
Saying all is fine, saying nothing and or not reporting/giving 0 feedbacks is worst than mimimi like you call it. Doing nothing is always worst. You just expect dev by itself to understand what is wrong and what is not without saying them? How can they know then, maybe they just think all is good all the time? It doesnt make sense and is worst. A mmorpg is by definition the community involved with dev to improve game, its not your typical solo rpg with no patches or updates once released...
OMG...
If you want to do something you need to make some tickets ! This mimimi in the Forum will bring nothing. If you want that the devs read it you can only make a Ticket and that Ticket needs to pass the CMs ! The Devs Know that because the CMs give them the Ticket infos !!! And its not Your mmo that you can change as you like so write some Tickets if you want to change something.

You dont give Ideas or Feedback you just mimimi about the numbers of players. If you want to help write some Tickets with Really Good Ideas not like the Peace time in Avalon and think a View times what your Change can do to the Community.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pirylio

Astellian
Oct 4, 2019
Dude i just pointed the fact that waroz was lying saying he never got there, but in fact he moved from official to there because of low pop here he just cant be honest and tell us 😀

Towi

Astellian
Jun 12, 2019
Dude i just pointed the fact that waroz was lying saying he never got there, but in fact he moved from official to there because of low pop here he just cant be honest and tell us 😀
They will close that Server soon so good luck with playing on it.

Towi

Astellian
Jun 12, 2019
You dont know how to read i pointed already how to improve population, content ofc i sent ticket support too. And im free to speak about that here if i want.
Then mimimi on.. PLZ add a Dislike Button to the Forum !!!
If you dont give them time how could they change something ! That Says all that you are just a Troll that wants to mimimi

Pirylio

Astellian
Oct 4, 2019
They will close that Server soon so good luck with playing on it.
I dont care i dont play on it, just joined by curiosity. i just find it funny for waroz, as he does opposite and plays there... and no these servers usually last longer than official and cant be closed like that.

Terala

Astellian
May 22, 2020
Thats your personal Feelings and thats only your Feelings thats all !
a feeling is :
"oh, look, that bright blue of the flower over there ... that's a realy nice and warm colour"

but a :
"that flower over there is bright blue" ... that's a simple statement of an observation, which has nothing to do with feelings at all

once upon a time,
a person made a joke ... he always went into the water and screamed "i'm drowning, i'm drowning" ...
just to see the perplexed face of the other people, when they found out, that he just made fun of them

a few weeks later said person again screamed "i'm drowning, i'm drowning" ...
and nobody took it for real anymore, becouse everyone knew ... he always says "i'm drowning" ... in the end, he realy drowned ...

inflationary usage of words ruin their meaning for cases, when you'd realy need em ...
nobody is crying here ... or have you seen a single tear ?

you should realy learn,
to difference critic from crying dear panda

• Haha
Reactions: Towi and Pirylio

Pirylio

Astellian
Oct 4, 2019
Then mimimi on.. PLZ add a Dislike Button to the Forum !!!
If you dont give them time how could they change something ! That Says all that you are just a Troll that wants to mimimi
When i dislike something i tell it, its a feature on this forum whats wrong with you? You dont understand english properly there is a difference between mimi and criticism.

When i criticize i always bring solutions in my post too, i dont say thats easy for dev but something needs to done. If you dont read messages fully its not fault.
You prefer wait and saying nothing or 0 feedback thats your choice and i respect it, respect mine.

If i repeat it in my messages sometimes, its just for dev or cms not to forget, you know from my experience in mmo or even in real life, if you dont repeat something until its done, they just forget or dont care about it. You always need to tell them again and again or the work is never done like in real life.

Last edited:

Towi

Astellian
Jun 12, 2019
once upon a time,
a person made a joke ... he always went into the water and screamed "i'm drowning, i'm drowning" ...
just to see the perplexed face of the other people, when they found out, that he just made fun of them

a few weeks later said person again screamed "i'm drowning, i'm drowning" ...
and nobody took it for real anymore, becouse everyone knew ... he always says "i'm drowning" ... in the end, he realy drowned ...

inflationary usage of words ruin their meaning for cases, when you'd realy need em ...
nobody is crying here ... or have you seen a single tear ?

you should realy learn,
to difference critic from crying dear panda
WoW so if you say it just 1000 Times that the game is low populated and it will Close soon it will Close right.

Nice Really !

When i dislike something i tell it, its a feature on this forum whats wrong with you? You dont understand english properly there is a difference between mimi and criticism.

When i criticize i always bring solutions in my post too, i dont say thats easy for dev but something needs to done. If you dont read messages fully its not fault.
You prefer wait and saying nothing or 0 feedback thats your choice and i respect it, respect mine.

If i repeat it in my messages sometimes, its just for dev or cms not to forget, you know from my experience in mmo or even in real life, if you dont repeat something until its done, they just forget or dont care about it. You always need to tell them ahain again or the work in never done like in real life.
No i Prefer to make my Tickets with my Solutions and do not make senseless posts in the forum just to trigger discussions.
The DEVs will not Read that you dont need to Repeat something that no DEV will Read.
You are just a Player you cant Tell them what to work they own the game.

You can just hope that they will make the right decisions.

And Sorry if my English is not on your LVL its not my main Language. We can write in german to then we will see how good your German is.

PS: A Big Update and a cheaper Price will not bring the players back so where is your solutiion ?

Last edited:

Terala

Astellian
May 22, 2020
WoW so if you say it just 1000 Times that the game is low populated and it will Close soon it will Close right.

Nice Really !
where have i said that ?

again you're doing, like i've said something, while i never said it with even a single word ...
please quote me, where i have said that

Pirylio

Astellian
Oct 4, 2019

Nice Really !
Do you even read?
For low population i bring solutions:

- merge servers or at least merge avalon etc
- free week end and longer trials periods
-more sales and or permanent cheaper price to attract more new players
- make streaming partnership, ads, marketing etc
- make big pve content like new dungeons raid lvl cap etc to get back old players
- make a worth pvp instance like bg etc
- if not all work make it f2p for new players to join and get game alive

I dont say all these are easy, but what i can say is these small changes they give us until now is not enough and wont bring players.

If at least dev can tell players they are working on something big for content, i dont ask for the content instantly just tell to players they go in the right direction.

Terala

Astellian
May 22, 2020
discussions
but exactly during discussions,
you learn different opinions and are able to think about solutions ...
maybe even solutions, where both/all the different opinions could be happy with

ever thought about it that way ?

Towi

Astellian
Jun 12, 2019
Do you even read?

- make big pve content like new dungeons raid lvl cap etc to get back old players

I dont say all these are easy, but what i can say is these small changes they give us until now is not enough and wont bring players.

If at least dev can tell players they are working on something big for content, i dont ask for the content instantly just tell to players they go in the right direction.
1.) Merge The Servers means that EU or Amerika has a high Ping and with a ping of 1000 ms you cant play.
2.) The can do that but that will bring no big amount of players.
3.) i dont think that players hat pay the 30€ to play a game for a Year so why should they make it cheaper i think the price is low already
4.) marketing is a big point thats true ! They should make more !!
5.) You will never get back the old players they play other games now ? we have already new content and they will not coem back if you ask them they say that they lost the desire to play

6.) Will not be made in a month and will only bring PVP people most here are PVE and only play PVP for Zender. Much work for nothing.
7.) If its going Free to Play the Playerbase want a refund and will leave the game.

So i dont think that much of your solutions are good to bring Players.

Reactions: Reeney and Yoiramen

Pirylio

Astellian
Oct 4, 2019

Nice Really !

No i Prefer to make my Tickets with my Solutions and do not make senseless posts in the forum just to trigger discussions.
The DEVs will not Read that you dont need to Repeat something that no DEV will Read.
You are just a Player you cant Tell them what to work they own the game.

You can just hope that they will make the right decisions.

And Sorry if my English is not on your LVL its not my main Language. We can write in german to then we will see how good your German is.

PS: A Big Update and a cheaper Price will not bring the players back so where is your solutiion ?
Expect english is first international language and german is ranked 12th, even spanish and french are in top10 above german.

Im sure cheaper price and bigger content will bring back more players than now.... i can even bet on it if you want...

And now cms read forums too, and sent to dev, ofc sending ticket is better i just do both to be sure and so in forum by seeing the messages more ppl will send tickets...

More people see messages in forum = more send Tickets = more chance to get the changes done in right direction...

If only one guy send one ticket you can be sure they wont do anything, for changes they need a ton of ppl to ask

Last edited:

Towi

Astellian
Jun 12, 2019
where have i said that ?

again you're doing, like i've said something, while i never said it with even a single word ...
please quote me, where i have said that
WOW on page 3 you said its low population ! what do you drink ???

real data, ...
- like the number of players playing on 2 servers via steam ?

real data, ...
- like the waiting times for dungeon groups via the group finder ?

real data, ...
- like the playernumbers (of the entire week) within avalon ?

real data, ...
- like the player numbers you see at the worldbosses ?
(especially outside of prime-time)

real data, ...
- like the number of players, you see in town

real data, ...
- like the players you see doing the events

real data, ...
- like the availibility of (good) items ... or the activity within the forums, discord and allchat ?

yes, we can only work with the things, we know and see ...
and yes, we don't have exact numbers ... the devs unfortunatly haven't shown them to us :p

but players know, what they actually see
at the moment, when he can see something (weather good or bad) with my own eyes ... he don't need to assume anything anymore ...

Towi

Astellian
Jun 12, 2019
Expect english is first international language and german is ranked 12th, even spanish and french are in top10 above german.
WOW i just dont say anything to that !

Im sure cheaper price and bigger content will bring back more players than now.... i can even bet on it if you want...

And now cms read forums too, and sent to dev, ofc sending ticket is better i just do both yo be sure and so in forum by seeing more ppl will srnd tickets...
Thats just your Opinion if you post it 1000 times it will not get better. Then we will talk again after T3 update ! There will not be more then now .

Terala

Astellian
May 22, 2020
WOW on page 3 you said its low population ! what do you drink ???
so where have i said that it will close soon ?
can't find a single word about that !
so i'll throw you're last question "what do you drink" back to you

all i can read in that quote is me pointing out some available numbers and observations,
to show, that there is real data available to us [observation has nothing to do with feelings ...]

not more not less ...

i realy don't understand, why you always try to do, like i've said things, i never said

Pirylio

Astellian
Oct 4, 2019
Welll lets see first t3... it was promised since february...gm talks about it everytime she connects for months but odd its not still in game after 6 months!!!

Reactions: Miko

Yoiramen

Astellian
May 2, 2020
Do you even read?

• I like the ideas you are going with. I agree to an extent but here is the issues with everything..
  • Merging server will create more lag issues for people due to ping. Making people want to actually quit cause they are rubber banding a lot. That was one issue I had like 2 months ago. All the lag and than eventually they fixed it after how long?
  • Merging server will cost inflation to the server. What 1 mill cost in NA might be 500k in EU or vs versa. This will take about 2-3 weeks till things cool down. I have been on about 3 games that merge and all the same issue every game.

• Avalon already has a time crisis in their hands in NA. Mid boss is up around 11 PST 12 GMT 1 CT 2 EST. Always giving KR an advantage and people already complain how unfair that is.

• 100% the game needs more free trails or even free till level 50 so people can experience the game fully.

• Marketing 100% is better but I wouldn't market the game in the state is in until they come up with more dungeons, more cash shop items, and more end game content.

• I agree they need more content.

• F2P will actually be the last solution and it be the solution that kills the game for good.

Reactions: Towi