[7/28] Update Preview (Pisces ver.)

CM Capricorn

Community Manager
Staff Member
Jan 18, 2020
Just a friendly reminder to respect the forum rules and the netiquette in general

Towi

Astellian
Jun 12, 2019
Welll lets see first t3... it was promised since february...gm talks about it everytime she connects for months but odd its not still in game after 6 months!!!
Where was that Promised ? There is only a Roadmap and if you read it and understand English you will find in there that there is no promise and that the Time is not fix.

so where have i said that it will close soon ?
can't find a single word about that !
so i'll throw you're last question "what do you drink" back to you

all i can read in that quote is me pointing out some available numbers and observations,
to show, that there is real data available to us [observation has nothing to do with feelings ...]

not more not less ...

i realy don't understand, why you always try to do, like i've said things, i never said
Ok so you say the low population doesn't mean that this game wants close ? hmm...
What now ? How can someone understand that ? Everyone said that if there are no players it will close

So if you say its low Population it not means that the game will close ? how can that be ?

• I like the ideas you are going with. I agree to an extent but here is the issues with everything..
  • Merging server will create more lag issues for people due to ping. Making people want to actually quit cause they are rubber banding a lot. That was one issue I had like 2 months ago. All the lag and than eventually they fixed it after how long?
  • Merging server will cost inflation to the server. What 1 mill cost in NA might be 500k in EU or vs versa. This will take about 2-3 weeks till things cool down. I have been on about 3 games that merge and all the same issue every game.

• Avalon already has a time crisis in their hands in NA. Mid boss is up around 11 PST 12 GMT 1 CT 2 EST. Always giving KR an advantage and people already complain how unfair that is.

• 100% the game needs more free trails or even free till level 50 so people can experience the game fully.

• Marketing 100% is better but I wouldn't market the game in the state is in until they come up with more dungeons, more cash shop items, and more end game content.

• I agree they need more content.

• F2P will actually be the last solution and it be the solution that kills the game for good.
Most of that what you said is right :)!

Last edited:

Pirylio

Astellian
Oct 4, 2019
Where was that Promised ? There is only a Roadmap and if you read it and understand English you will find in there that there is no promise and that the Time is not fix.

Ok so you say the low population doesn't mean that this game wants close ? hmm...
What now ? How can someone understand that ? Everyone said that if there are no players it will close

So if you say its low Population it not means that the game will close ? how can that be ?
Not in roadmap but gm talks about it in game for months, that t3 is already implemented since february... also german version have it in description...roadmap on website is outdated gm already said they have internal roadmap now...

Yoiramen

Astellian
May 2, 2020
Not in roadmap but gm talks about it in game for months, that t3 is already implemented since february... also german version have it in description...roadmap on website is outdated gm already said they have internal roadmap now...
Well in February - we got this thing called COVID. Ever since the game has been silence since. You seen a change in CM's and GM and publishers. Things are moving slow.

Reactions: Reeney

Towi

Astellian
Jun 12, 2019
What gm talks about that ? on NA Server ? the Items are in the Database thats right but thats all. I Never saw any Post of that ingame or here so do you have some Screens of that ?

Reactions: Reeney

Waroz

Astellian
Jul 17, 2020
I dont care i dont play on it, just joined by curiosity. i just find it funny for waroz, as he does opposite and plays there... and no these servers usually last longer than official and cant be closed like that.
I repeat, I do not use discord, only teamspeak, I do not play anything pirate because I am a programmer and I know the work of creating something like that. I invest more than 300 euros in the game per month for skin and things like that because I can and I like it, if you can't you screw yourself. Before judging, learn and think just like giving data from the game. I have no clan, in fact I am looking for Spanish people to play, I think you are confused. I love Astellia and I will continue playing here.

Pirylio

Astellian
Oct 4, 2019
What gm talks about that ? on NA Server ? the Items are in the Database thats right but thats all. I Never saw any Post of that ingame or here so do you have some Screens of that ?
On both...na and eu servers. I dont have specific screens but gm taked about t3 coming for months since feb or march. And each month gms talks about it in game chat.in german or english depending..
I repeat, I do not use discord, only teamspeak, I do not play anything pirate because I am a programmer and I know the work of creating something like that. I invest more than 300 euros in the game per month for skin and things like that because I can and I like it, if you can't you screw yourself. Before judging, learn and think just like giving data from the game. I have no clan, in fact I am looking for Spanish people to play, I think you are confused. I love Astellia and I will continue playing here.
Pmed you ...no need to lie to me i had evidences, see you

Waroz

Astellian
Jul 17, 2020
On both...na and eu servers. I dont have specific screens but gm taked about t3 coming fot months since feb or march. And each month in game talk about it in gzme chat...
Pmed you ...no need to lie to mee i had evidences, see you
My name in game is other, no use discord😊 you play in other game ok, bye bye noob.

Towi

Astellian
Jun 12, 2019
On both...na and eu servers. I dont have specific screens but gm taked about t3 coming for months since feb or march. And each month gms talks about it in game chat.in german or english depending..
Pmed you ...no need to lie to me i had evidences, see you
Ok so that's a 100% lie ! On EU Server no GM or CM talks like that. No GM CM will give you dates about that they dont know the patches so long in advance.

just write something. No Screens so its just not true !

Terala

Astellian
May 22, 2020
Ok so that's a 100% lie ! On EU Server no GM or CM talks like that. No GM CM will give you dates about that they dont know the patches so long in advance.
i don't know if they've talked about anything like release dates [at least i have never heard them do it]
but what i can confirm is, that a t3-sealed was postet not long ago with the info, that it's already in the game's database (but just doesn't drop anywhere currently)

Towi

Astellian
Jun 12, 2019
i don't know if they've talked about anything like release dates [at least i have never heard them do it]
but what i can confirm is, that a t3-sealed was postet not long ago with the info, that it's already in the game's database (but just doesn't drop anywhere currently)
Thats 100% Right !

Pandalicious

Astellian
May 31, 2019
When Cap says that "t3 will come one day" she is just stating the obvious that we all know. No need to make a mountain out of a molehill

Alys

Astellian
Sep 1, 2019
I don't use discord, just teamspeak lol. Bye Bye astellia is perfect for me, you only cry cry cry hahahaha
We'll check your words in few months, your optimism will not be the same probably :)

Its there Game so they will change the Game as they think its the best way. The Devs are on your side they want a successfully Game to. So just let them do and you will see. And if you cant wait just quit. Mimimi helps nothing.That only harms the game.
The problem is we ask for content since february (only fradoten was the last true dungeon, not the fake one with tulie). If they wanted really successful game they would have implemented content such as new dungeons, new difficulties, T3, raids and so many other thing, not trying to modify the existing content.

So they lied to us, they did not listened to us. They lost so many people and entire guilds !

A very bad game management... I still think Korea doesnt know how to manage with occidental players...

Reactions: Pirylio

Pandalicious

Astellian
May 31, 2019
Maybe the "occidental" players should also try to think outside the box. This is not one sided .

Pirylio

Astellian
Oct 4, 2019

just write something. No Screens so its just not true !
Dude i never said gm gave release date for t3 i just said gm talks about it for months and promised it will come, but for 6 months it never came yet..

Btw looking at last patch notes im worried game is more and more p2w. Can literaly buy astel in cash shop, along with zender bonus etc it is a really odd move and change...

Towi

Astellian
Jun 12, 2019
Dude i never said gm gave release date for t3 i just said gm talks about it for months and promised it will come, but for 6 months it never came yet..

Btw looking at last patch notes im worried game is more and more p2w. Can literaly buy astel in cash shop, along with zender bonus etc it is a really odd move and change...
I am Sorry but I'm tired of discussing this with you. There is no and was no Release date for that i never saw any GM or CM talking about that why should they ? You have no evidence to support your claims.

btw there is no p2w in the patchnotes. The only thing more tickets with the subscription that you can buy with zender to and with the fact that you get more zender now you can Easy buy it without real Money. The Astel pack you can buy is woth around 300 Zender because you can buy the packs with Zender to now and can get a 5 Star Astell and you can buy that Card once per Account. So i dont think that this is P2W.

But you have your opinion i have mine.

Pirylio

Astellian
Oct 4, 2019
It never said buffs bought with zender get the new changes buff it says " cash subscriptions " read again

About t3 idk man maybe you were not online when gm talked about it, and i dont make screenshots of everything..

Towi

Astellian
Jun 12, 2019
It never said buffs bought with zender get the new changes buff it says " cash subscriptions " read again

About t3 idk man maybe you were not online when gm talked about it, and i dont make screenshots of everything..
Am Sorry but this Subsription is the same one if you buy it with Zender you get the same as if you buy it with real Money ! They will not Update only the Cash one but you will see soon.

Yeah you can Screen if you see it next time and idk to !

Pirylio

Astellian
Oct 4, 2019
Yea we will see but they can apply to cash products only to sell more just:

As cash products are 30days minimum, zender ones are 7 days maximum and so differents id items.

"4. Cash Products"
4-1. Subscription Products will be enhanced.
The maximum number of Dungeon Tickets increased from Norden’s Favor will change from +4 to +12.
Karza’s Guile will give 20 Star Caller’s Coins every hour and 30 Coins every 2 hours as a daily login bonus, and increase AP Recovery by 1 as a continuous buff.
All item drop rate +10% buff and auto-looting buff will be added to Niar’s Passing effects.

Towi

Astellian
Jun 12, 2019
Yea we will see but they can apply to cash products only to sell more just:

As cash products are 30days minimum, zender ones are 7 days maximum and so differents id items.

"4. Cash Products"
4-1. Subscription Products will be enhanced.
The maximum number of Dungeon Tickets increased from Norden’s Favor will change from +4 to +12.
Karza’s Guile will give 20 Star Caller’s Coins every hour and 30 Coins every 2 hours as a daily login bonus, and increase AP Recovery by 1 as a continuous buff.
All item drop rate +10% buff and auto-looting buff will be added to Niar’s Passing effects.
Yeah thats right but id dont think that they will add that only to the Cash shop items ! If they do that we need to make some Tickets to change that.