[8/25] Scheduled Maintenance & Patch Notes - Updated 8/24 PDT

CM Pisces

Community Manager
Staff Member
Jan 17, 2020

[Update 8/20] Added 5-3, 5-4, 6-5, 6-6, 6-7
[Update 8/24] Added 6-8

Greetings Astellians,

There will be scheduled maintenance on August 25th, 2020. Please see below for the patch notes ~

Maintenance Information
[Date] Tuesday, August 25th, 2020
[Time] 12:00 ~ 04:00 (PDT) | 07:00 ~ 11:00 (UTC) | 16:00 ~ 20:00 (KST)

Maintenance duration is subjected to change depending on the conditions. During this time, players will temporarily be unable to access their accounts and the Astellia servers while maintenance takes place. Please ensure that you are safely logged out of your Astellia accounts and the Astellia client so that maintenance can take place on your setup without any issues.

1. Tier 3 Equipment Released.
1-1. Players can now fuse Tier-2 Equipment to create Tier 3 equipment.
1-2. Sealed items required for equipment fusion can be found in Legendary ★★ dungeons or higher.

2. New Legendary Difficulty Dungeons Opened.
2-1. Legendary difficulty for Sansara Fortress and Temple of Blessings have been added.
2-2. Chest containing Tier 3 sealed equipment can be found in all dungeons higher than Legendary ★★, including the newly added dungeons.

3. SP Token Shop Opened
3-1. Players can now use Astel Elements gained from excess Astel SP to purchase Astel Card Packs or Astel of choice.
3-2. Products and price is as listed below:

4. New Event
4-1. To celebrate Double Seventh Festival, Astellia will be hosting Feathers Embroidering the Night Event.
  • August 25th is July 7th according to the lunar calendar.
  • Please enjoy Vega and Altair’s blessings!
4-2. During the event period, all players will receive the [Shining Nocturnal Stars] buff when entering dungeons.
  • [Shining Nocturnal Stars] is a powerful buff that increases all basic stats of a character by 5%.
4-3. Due to the star’s blessing, dungeon bosses will temporarily drop new event items.
  • The number of feathers received is the same as the number of Dungeon tickets spent.
  • Example)
    Rutlass Den – Growth Difficulty : Soft Feather x 2
    Ascender's Throne – Legendary (Hard)★★ Difficulty : Grand Feather x 8

4-4. Soft Feather Merchant and Grand Feather Merchant NPCs will be placed in Meiville Village.
Products are as listed below.

Soft Feather Shop:

Grand Feather Shop:

5. Cash Shop Products
5-1. [Astel SP Transfer Exchange Ticket] - Delayed, coming next month :(
5-2. Subscribing [Karza’s Guile] will allow you to use the powerful Star Keeper Virgo’s skins:
  • Black Guardian Virgo
  • Crimson Guardian Virgo
5-3. [Nocturnal Sky] Product will be added to the shop. The package can be purchased by character.
Components:

• Limited Edition Black Weapon, Armor, and Mount
  • 5-star Astel Servant Selection Pack x 1
  • 3-star Astel Guardian Selection Pack x 3
  • 2-star Astel Servant Selection Pack x 3
  • 2-star Astel Savior Selection Pack x 2
  • Zender Service (7days)

5-4. [Zender Service Ticket] will be added.

• Zender Service Tickets is a ticket that distributes 100 Zender per day. Once the player has logged in for 10 minutes 50 Zender will be distributed and the rest will be given once the player has logged in for 30 minutes.
6. Other revisions.
6-1. Mode-type food items cannot be used in Duel Arena.
6-2. Stat Elixirs can be used in Avalon.
6-3. The stats of notorious bosses in some regions have been decreased:

6-4. Once the tutorial is finished, 2 Astels are automatically summoned. In addition, when re-entering the Astellia map, Astels summoned before logging out will be summoned again.
6-5. Astel levels have been removed along with level synchronization. When spawning an Astel, it will be the same level as the character.
6-6. Cumulative login reward UI layout and the reward output in HUD have been edited.
6-7. AP Recovery Rate +12 event has been extended to the end of September.
6-8. Cash Shop UI has changed. The categories are aligned horizontally.

Whew! That was quite a long list of things for this upcoming maintenance - if you made it all the way to this sentence, good job Astellian!
Thank you for reading ~

Last edited:

lomos

Astellian
Jul 29, 2020
Wow this patch note comes out so "early", 6 days before actual release.

So, it's gonna be like the T2 fusion, someone's sub T2 material gone if his dagger is WIS AGI STR CON ? xD

More details about the fusion pls
yes same
you need two perfect T2 parts at least for stats of your subclass/class, for % its even better but not always possible

i know most old players already have two good T2 and just need sealed, so it can last few days at max for this update xD

Yoiramen

Astellian
May 2, 2020
With the event, stelite will be easy to farm.You can make almost 1-2k stelite + a day when the patch comes out. I was already fully geared when they changed the subclass on my wizard. It took me less than a week to readjust. Stelite I am sure its going to be extremely costly. I am sure your second t2 will be destroyed if you don't like the fusion. The event really does help out. More dungeons = more rewards.

Centorior

Astellian
Aug 10, 2020
While you guys get all excited and serious about the update, I'm just going to go ahead and say the pink dot under Virgo's "V" in the OP is real creepy. XD

YikesForMe

Astellian
Aug 20, 2020
I forgot my password to my other account and email but I quit in April. I saw someone post T3 was coming back to the game. So I thought I give the game another chance. I saw a few people post YouTube videos in discord and said "Hey I have nothing better to do so let me trying this game again". I'll join again Tuesday when the patch goes live.

With the event, stelite will be easy to farm.You can make almost 1-2k stelite + a day when the patch comes out. I was already fully geared when they changed the subclass on my wizard. It took me less than a week to readjust. Stelite I am sure its going to be extremely costly. I am sure your second t2 will be destroyed if you don't like the fusion. The event really does help out. More dungeons = more rewards.
As far as I can see, people in this community just whine and cry. The event looks like you can make lots of stelite. The ones crying are the people who abused broken classes and cried when they got reworked and balanced. Please just quit people if you can't handle a little class rework. Game is too mature for you. Go play some Minecraft or some baby games. If you can't adjust to your class quit. All I got to say.

Thx to bs subclass mess up, most mage player have to regrind everything again, so probably no more stelites left for that next lvl fusion, unless sub T2 will not be destroyed for this fusion, otherwise, we gonna see pop go down again, with the unknown stelite cost per fuse and whether the gear will be gone due to a failure in enhancement like we have there in V4. But what about next week's patch?

Again we need more details, esp, the T3 fusion.
They give us some exciting news and all you do is cry. Mages are still broken. I switched to sorc using wizard gear today. I do fine. You just suck as a mage. Adapt or quit.

Terala

Astellian
May 22, 2020
The ones crying are the people who abused broken classes and cried when they got reworked and balanced.
i think, the problems less the rework and balance of things but more the "how" it was done,
by swapping out whole skilltrees and purposes between subclasses

that aside,

i'm actually quite a fan of the itemfusion system [that's probably the best thing, they ever implemented into the game],
since it gives the player the possibility, to choose, if he wants to play more towards rng/luck or if he wants to play it safe (with the additional effort of collecting / buying perfect gear for the fusion)

with t3 [if it works the same way as t2], you would get an additional possible fusion step, which should take out quite a lot of the games drop rng'esus [becouse now you can use unperfect gear, to "refine" / make it better on t2 ... and than use that result to work towards t3 ...

so the things, you will use as base material for you're t3 fusion ...
they're the things, you already perfected and refined during you're t2 fusion ...

so in the end it will all depend on the availibility of the new sealed and the stellite costs

Pandalicious

Astellian
May 31, 2019
yes same
you need two perfect T2 parts at least for stats of your subclass/class, for % its even better but not always possible

i know most old players already have two good T2 and just need sealed, so it can last few days at max for this update xD
I would worry more about the insane amounts of money+enhancement stones it will cost xD

lomos

Astellian
Jul 29, 2020
they forgot Dogavi black Market dungeon too from kr version i see, and yes raid would be better

Towi

Astellian
Jun 12, 2019
they forgot Dogavi black Market dungeon too from kr version i see, and yes raid would be better
I dont like that Dungeon so they can forget it forever if they want :) ! Some Raids would be nice thats true i hope they will come next patch

Reactions: Pandalicious

Waroz

Astellian
Jul 17, 2020
Everybody cries and now that they put things in place, nobody is grateful, for my part, thanks for listening to users, because developers like that I found few, that the community thinks they would like it and they do it.

Centorior

Astellian
Aug 10, 2020
Everybody cries and now that they put things in place, nobody is grateful, for my part, thanks for listening to users, because developers like that I found few, that the community thinks they would like it and they do it.
As above. I do feel it's a slight lean towards the p2w spectrum with this update, but nevertheless thank you Devs for producing more content for Astellia.

And people! If we don't want the game to become another full on p2w piece of junk we have to keep spreading word about the game!

Last edited:
Reactions: Lipino and lomos

lomos

Astellian
Jul 29, 2020
I believe it will be one time purchase product.
zender service can be renewed each 7days, unlimited...
For other packages even if one time, its now one per character, it sounds like more and more P2W (not heavy but still!)

seems publisher or dev find only this way to make money!!! thats a disappointing!

Centorior

Astellian
Aug 10, 2020
zender service can be renewed each 7days, unlimited...
For other packages even if one time, its now one per character, it sounds like more and more P2W (not heavy but still!)

seems publisher or dev find only this way to make money!!! thats a disappointing!
At the end of the day works' got to pay and the servers don't run for free! I don't like p2w either, but how ethical can you expect a company to be if what they do don't make money? If the community thrives that maybe they won't need to make more choices like these.

Reactions: Waroz

lomos

Astellian
Jul 29, 2020
At the end of the day works' got to pay and the servers don't run for free! I don't like p2w either, but how ethical can you expect a company to be if what they do don't make money? If the community thrives that maybe they won't need to make more choices like these.
Well this game is online for this version since september 2019! Until recently (july 2020) we never get cash shop packages including astels or zender cash shop tokens etc

For me the new publisher seems greedy, because before this version could survive without all these cash shop stuff for 10 months or so!

Centorior

Astellian
Aug 10, 2020
Well this game is online for this version since september 2019! Until recently (july 2020) we never get cash shop packages including astels or zender cash shop tokens etc

For me the new publisher seems greedy, because before this version could survive without all these cash shop stuff for 10 months or so!
Could have been a lot worse. Just saying.