About end game

Mycki

Astellian
Jan 8, 2020
Soo i hear a lot of complaints about end game .
only crying over and over again for the same thing so im asking to you
What Is the problem with end game ?
Too much daily/weekly or no dungeon you could do?
Or the pvp that no One want to do?
It would be nice for One time for the sake of the game ti Say something constructive instead of the usual complaints

Terra

Astellian
Sep 20, 2019
What Is the problem with end game ?
Too much daily/weekly or no dungeon you could do?
Or the pvp that no One want to do?
well there are several things, which have to be split there

the first one : avalon ... a battleground, designed for 300 vs 300 vs 300 ..... we don't even have 300 actives split across all 3 factions (over the whole week ... not at the same time)

that, combined with the behavior of certain human natures leads to problems within the balance

fells a little bit like that

the dev's don't realy manage to create that battleground in a fair way ... which ... well ... isn't exactly encouraging

the second issue are the dungeons ...
especially the dungeons in the beginning are ... well ...

you don't realy have "much" there ... it's the same day in ... day out

the same with the dailies ... yes, you do have dailies keeping you occupied for hours ...
but what are these ?

hunt X monsters in hunting ground A
hunt X monsters in hunting ground B
hunt X monsters in hunting ground C
oh, and while we're at it ... new hunting ground D just opened up ... maybe you want to hunt another X monsters in there ?

while you're at it, maybe you want to put your character a little bit afk into the colloseum ...
oh and don't forget your daily E and F ...

yes, the contend is there ... it keeps you occupied

but it feels ... well ... like getting "too much" (time consuming), without being anything at all ...

it's rinse and repeate running down the same route day in day out ... without actually having to use your brain ... not even once

designed as ... well ... a gigantic massive timesink without getting you anywhere

and yes, than we have the rng ...
i quote a person, who recently left the game

" and I shave my ass day after day all week long, only to get one on the snout at the end of the week and be reset to 0 from the game " [oh how i hate google translate ... but i hope, that you understand, what his final words where]

Oklmq

Astellian
Jun 19, 2019
https://www.gamasutra.com/view/pressreleases/356786/Astellia_is_Coming_to_Steam_on_January_30th.php

Going forward, Barunson will be offering guilds more content that will include a special guild arena that will pit up to 64 players against one another in a battle for dominance. More about this new content will be revealed in the coming weeks.

Throughout 2020, players can look for even more awesome updates including a new Astel champion, new dungeons, events, the addition of an Astel Equipment system, a new 12 player raid, and much, much more.

Reactions: Mycki

Micela

Astellian
Sep 16, 2019
Going forward, Barunson will be offering guilds more content that will include a special guild arena that will pit up to 64 players against one another in a battle for dominance. More about this new content will be revealed in the coming weeks.
So Codex will play against their own alt-guild Arcus there, because it´s just another deadborn - contentupdate noone cares about and wasted efford/time from the devs? Sounds awesome. ;)

Reactions: Oklmq

Mycki

Astellian
Jan 8, 2020
the pvp in this game is fun too ...and i dont think it depend too much on rng ( but i may be wrong)

Terra

Astellian
Sep 20, 2019
i see it the same way...and since i played a lot mmo its the same end game that other mmo have.
so i cant figure out why this one sucks
so let me ask you a single question

in all these other games you played,
was there ever a situation, where peaple had to spam "the first who queues arena gets 100k" into the world-chat, just to find other peaple interested into the content ?

Gioppi

Astellian
Sep 9, 2019
feelsbad, nobody queue arena yet that's where ppl can learn to play the game for real and not as they are doing right now T_T queue arena.

• Haha