About warrior stats

MMM

Astellian
Sep 27, 2019
Can any one help to explain what should i raise and what should i not ?

Ryan

Astellian
Sep 20, 2019
I have 9 points atm. 5 into str and 4 into con. Unsure if there's a better point distribution but this seems to be working for me right now.

MMM

Astellian
Sep 27, 2019
I have 9 points atm. 5 into str and 4 into con. Unsure if there's a better point distribution but this seems to be working for me right now.
ok , but what about the green numbers its help u to build ur character or its not ?

Ryan

Astellian
Sep 20, 2019
I believe those numbers are showing what stats are provided from your gear.

Ryan

Astellian
Sep 20, 2019
Str first, con second, then agility and the other one last. This is my first playthrough so I'm not 100% sure how to stat but this order has been working for me and besides we can easily restat.

Trox

Astellian
May 24, 2019
One thing may want to consider is if you are easily hitting the NPCs may want to think about raising INT instead of AGI for that Magic Defense; not sure how much it would help but might be something to consider.

Sagittarius

Astellian
Sep 27, 2019
One thing may want to consider is if you are easily hitting the NPCs may want to think about raising INT instead of AGI for that Magic Defense; not sure how much it would help but might be something to consider.
CON is magic defense. The tooltip doesnt say so, but if you raise your CON your M. Defense improves as well.

Trox

Astellian
May 24, 2019
CON is magic defense. The tooltip doesnt say so, but if you raise your CON your M. Defense improves as well.
True but you can only put so many points into CON through the STATs system, so once you max that out then extra into INT may help there also. Just not sure if we would be able to get enough into AGI to really make evasion worth it, and every extra in magic defense can be handy. Of course if you find your self missing a bit on same level mobs then probably best to invest in AGI first.

Datgriree

Astellian
Dec 16, 2019
Not a stupid question at all because I have asked the same thing If you have a little look down the forum posts you will see all my queries about maths There have been a few replies so hopefully these might help you out a bit.

I am not so good with stats