Achieving All Colosseum Ranks (D-S)

Frostbyte

Astellian
Oct 2, 2019
So I made it a personal goal of mine in the game to get all ranks in the Colosseum, which is tougher than you'd think. lol But I managed it. The rewards aren't anything other than Banon Coin, but I figured I'd share the times and HP bar amounts via screenshots in case anyone else wanted to get these done. ^_^

As long as you're within a range of what I post, you should be good. =] - Also, these were all done on Level 50 Solo Colosseum. I didn't post an S rank since its too easy to get.

Rank A

Rank B

Rank C

Rank D

Last edited:

Trox

Astellian
May 24, 2019
Grats on getting that done; did that a week or so myself and was a pain. Think for D rank I had to kite the final boss around for close to 10 minutes; felt like the gladiator scene in Monty Python's Life of Brian.

Frostbyte

Astellian
Oct 2, 2019
Grats on getting that done; did that a week or so myself and was a pain. Think for D rank I had to kite the final boss around for close to 10 minutes; felt like the gladiator scene in Monty Python's Life of Brian.
lol Yeah, it took a few days and some math to figure out about where I needed to be for certain ranks. There were a few times that I was like, "Really?? That should've been a C for sure!"

Reggie

Astellian
Sep 22, 2019
great work! but i cant see the time in the pics. and how important is the hp left on nexus? may i ask you to specify the requirements for each rank below S?

Frostbyte

Astellian
Oct 2, 2019
great work! but i cant see the time in the pics. and how important is the hp left on nexus? may i ask you to specify the requirements for each rank below S?
I seem to have problems uploading my pics to the forum itself, so I use imgbb.com - just click the picture and it'll open the full image so you can see the HP and time easier. ^_^

The HP did seem to matter when I was attempting it, not just time.

Reactions: Evo

Evo

Astellian
May 24, 2019
HP does not affect rank confirmed. I got S when it had 10k hp left

Frostbyte

Astellian
Oct 2, 2019
HP does not affect rank confirmed. I got S when it had 10k hp left
But what was your time? o_O It seems time is the main factor, but S rank is easy to get. So if you had 20 minutes and 10k hp, I could see that still being an S rank. (Just an example - could be wrong, though.)

Evo

Astellian
May 24, 2019
But what was your time? o_O It seems time is the main factor, but S rank is easy to get. So if you had 20 minutes and 10k hp, I could see that still being an S rank. (Just an example - could be wrong, though.)
I will check again when weekly reset.
I went afk till the last boss and let it hit freely. Got around half time left

Reggie

Astellian
Sep 22, 2019
in another thread someone did post a table with time left per rank. this should be verified and posted here then. volunteers? :whistle: