After CBT1 how many of you would play if the game is released tomorrow as it is ?

Hype

Astellian
Jun 17, 2019
As the title said. I know theres a few issues to be addressed but I am curious how many of you would play if you had a choice of course with already known issues and they could patch as they went? Do you accept a few little issues or do you prefer to wait for complete polish?

xDrac

Astellian
May 23, 2019
I would definitely play if it released tomorrow.

I thought the first Beta was absolutely fine, it ran well as far as I am concerned and the game was fun to me. Sure, there could be a few improvements here or there but I liked what I saw.

Last edited:

Xovian

Astellian
May 27, 2019
I would definitely play if it released tomorrow.

I thought the first Beta was absolutely fine, it ran well as far as I am concerned and the game was fun to me. Sure, there could be a few improvements here or there but I liked what I saw.
Couldn't have said it better myself.
Every game has it's issues. You wont find a game made in recent years that hasn't had some issues.
I didn't find anything game breaking or anything that made the game unplayable. Hopefully if any were found they got reported properly.

Colmant

Astellian
Jun 22, 2019
I was impressed with the game overall. Had fun and loved the game. I would start my little mage today if I could. And I'm saying that with another game to play and WoW Classic lined up.

Iyo

Astellian
Jun 5, 2019
I would play it, but there are many things that really needs fixed. If they are ignored could end badly. The game is not safe yet. For a testing is nice, but this ship is not ready yet to sail the ocean.

Reactions: CM Venecia

Fenris

Astellian
Jun 20, 2019
I would play it, but there are many things that really needs fixed. If they are ignored could end badly. The game is not safe yet. For a testing is nice, but this ship is not ready yet to sail the ocean.
Im not sure... it already work in Korea so i think its ready to sail...
But is it ready to sail in the west? 🤔

I for myself bought the game and i would play it...
I played until Level 40 and Im happy that we have a break until release...
Dont want make all quests again right now xD

"If they are ignored could end badly"

Thats why we have very cood Community Managers who collect all our feedback :)
Im sure they will work on our wishes :)

Reactions: CM Venecia

johnesp

Astellian
Jun 23, 2019
TBH Astellia is Free 2 play in Korea, alot of my friends played there and the pvp wasnt that good. and the one thing that makes it more bad is western made it pay to play. so goodluck i dont think there will be many people paying it to play for $100.

Iyo

Astellian
Jun 5, 2019
TBH Astellia is Free 2 play in Korea, alot of my friends played there and the pvp wasnt that good. and the one thing that makes it more bad is western made it pay to play. so goodluck i dont think there will be many people paying it to play for $100.
Could be so called F2P in Korea but with different shop items and monetization mechanics. I don't how much P2W, but is not something I would play.

I tried to play many "Free" to Play games, but they were not free at all, always was a lie; had to pay more and still the game was unfriendly at each step, asking for "protection money" at every corner to allow a feature. This could work in East, where the people like to pay that way, but the western F2P version is just a huge parasitic community, expecting to be entertained without paying for anything. Our F2P games are home for the worse kind of players, always just complaining and appreciating nothing.
We became a generation that thinks that a game can just be free, without paying a subscription, because there are others who will pay for our precious company, they need our "player numbers". Why would anyone sane would wish for such an environment? When nobody can be trusted around, because all it takes a free e-mail address to get an account and you can do what you want. If we can't respect the place where we go to play, how can we have fun there? Why would any company gather the kind of players who don't pay, when they can have those who understand the cost involved and want the game they enjoy be profitable? No profit, no future, is simple as that.

If a game is not good enough to be worth paying for, so be it, then failed. It's never because the monetization scheme, not because it's F2P, B2P, subscription and not even because P2W. All those just gather different kind of people, and some of those just don't blend in well. If I see a P2W game, I just steer clear, but I won't hate it, because it's nothing wrong for a P2W game to be P2W; that's what their P2W players expect. One have to pick a crowd and stick with. Build for those kind of players, and know that one can't please everyone.

Last edited:
Reactions: CM Venecia and Hype

Hype

Astellian
Jun 17, 2019
FTP= trolls,greifers,bots and so many ingame transactions with the cash shop it ends up costing more to be competitive ……… and in the end becomes Ptw the Btp model will be better unless you enjoy all the bs ftp brings which I personally do not! But that's a discussion for another thread. I have seen the feedback most are leaving regarding the game and tbh there's nothing game breaking in any of it. Most are Qol issues and most games implement Qol after launch anyway. There are a few bugs for sure most I didn't notice or care much about as I have seen much worse. I don't know if any of you have had much experience with the guild wars franchise and Anet , but those guys would have to be the worst in game history at balance and breaking **** that was already fixed patch after Patch and ignoring their player base. They change 1 skill and break 3 others implement content some want whilst completely overlooking others (PvP/WvW) I cant see any other game being that bad and yet its successful and I too played it for years.

That was the purpose of my thread theres a lot of posts on the forums requesting fixes for some things in the game that are already there in settings people just haven't found them whilst playing. This is a positive post about how much they have done right!! And those that would be happy to play now for that reason. There's games out there that have had 100 times more bugs and issues than the minor ones in this game that have never been fixed and people still play :)

And regarding cost of the game even though I paid for the $100 pack and for anyone from Australia like myself you should know the game actually costs us $150 for the Legendary game due to exchange rate and so far its worth every cent.

The base game is cheap as chips for the content you get

FranBunnyFFXII

Astellian
Jun 15, 2019
I would because I have absolutely nothing to do.

Temtem doesnt come out for another 4~5 months and Blade and Soul absolutely is a trashfire that I am so done with.
Astellia ran well and was stable and input was great, and I don't have any major complaints about the game thus far.
I have absolutely had it up to here with BDO, TERA, BnS, WoW and every other MMO's crapI have played lately. and WildStar is no longer here.

So I'd be happy to play astellia tomorrow.