Amazing MMO, Bravo Devs!

Anghya

Astellian
Jul 1, 2019
I do not want to create a new thread, but I want to share this kind of positivity. Although I have played both beta versions, the amount of improvements, changes and new features in the release version impressed me - it was really not expected in this scale. Parts of the regions completely revamped, extended and improved. Brand new Star's story feature with things to discover around. Overhauled treasure system. New quests and story pieces. Really, there isn't much to complain about in that regard (minor unimportant bugs in localization aside). Truly nice job! :)

Lydie

Astellian
Sep 8, 2019
I've been hyped for this game for a couple of weeks now, sadly I missed any betas.. but I must say, it's a really great game! Despite some negative impacts (like the translation problem to German or the server start) the positive things of the game completely overwhelm! Especially the Dancing is sooo much fun!

Fireball36

Astellian
Jul 3, 2019
I will second what Anghya said above - I really love how the Manatran Grasslands have changed - the new Star Caller Temple looks fantastic and serves a useful purpose, to give new Astellians some important tips. The first dungeon changed for the better so that it's outside rather than all in a cave. I look forward to seeing more soon. Kudos to the developers & art team! (y)

Reactions: CM Venecia