Archer Stats

Gioppi

Astellian
Sep 9, 2019
You clearly aren't playing the same class.

Archer's are horrible.

Why you may ask?

Let's review:

Archer's only have 1 stun and 1 knockdown. To do damage, we must have you either fainted (max CC Damage), stunned, or knockdown. To do MAX damage, we must give up dodging and moving with sniper mode to ensure we do actual damage that Mages and Dagger's get for free. On top of this, if the person break's out of the CC, they escape damage so our whole kit is 1 trick pony that misses 90% of the time. Did i mention we have to be in melee range to even hit you with the knockdown. Let's not even begin how bad skill activation is in this game.

Archer's live on mobility, we have none. Our ability to kite you, is horrible as everyone can use astel's to cc us. If we are CC'd we can't cc back with Astels. Our Ability to break CC doesn't work when every class has 3 + CC's in their pocket + astel's.

Archer's have the worse out of everything. Single target damage is horrible as we need to CC / faint + sniper to do real damage (which you can't do to bosses or to every mob as they have huge CDs even with lira and food). Our DOT damage is a joke barely breaking 100 damage a tick with 1000 con or wil.

Daggers, Mages, Tanks all get extra stats from stacks, archers get nothing.

Base off your logic, stacking evasion runes is key in which i can tell you a Shaman and a Dagger will always evade more than you because they have the skills for it. If your not over 1500 evasion, then good luck you will lose most fights. We must give up so much more than every other class to do damage.

Mage's have everything. Immune, dps, massive cc, dots.
Dagger require side stepping more and ensuring you are behind the target. Much higher single target damage than archers.
Tanks just facetank everything and do damage. Imo tanks are the most balance.
Healer's can do more than everyone because shaman is too busted with healing and dps. (If you do dps, reduce healing is needed).

So please tell me. What does archer actually have that is good?
Also you should like read your skills, archers have 6 stuns, not 2 so i ll make a review of why archers are stupidly strong.
I ll even make a guide because i'm seeing archers that misunderstood many stuffs, also archer is the jack of all trades class , we can literally do everything.

Rising moon (knock down the enemy)
Hammer Shoot (stun the enemy)
Binding shoot (only ranger subclass) (bind the enemy, instant cast and 20m range)
lunar dance ( third kick is a stun and the second kick makes the enemy skill cast time slower and this skill deal quite the damage)
maelstorm /eye of typhoon ( like 99% archers don't know but it's a stun that root the enemy)
Mine Trap (100% chance of binding the enemy)
We also have thundering shot that can be considered as a stun. so pratically 7 stun lal.

So with 6/7 avaible stun you can do a tons of combo, you can even perma stun the enemy while damaging him for 20 seconds straight using astels.
Let's speak about the 1v1 for now :

Against MAGE : You need to close the distance against a mage, you can't fight a mage in distance, u need to play melee. You can get near him using stealth rush , the next thing to do (and if you do this right he can't get out) is Rising moon, roll forward and get near him again , Mine trap , now he's rooted and for 1 sec he can't do a thing and for 3 sec he's binded , use falcon arrow, after this use binding shoot , lunar dance till third kick and then phoenix shot , if he's still up, you still have 2 stuns , maelstorm and hammer shoot, summon tetrinio or some stun astel and trigger the ability, get away from him with evasive arrow , use hammer shoot , bola arrow , maelstrom and rapid shoot . At this point a mage shouldn't even be alive since this combo should deal 20k+ on a mage but well. Never saw a mage getting out of it, dunno about their anti cc.

Against TANK : You need to kite them, we can kite them with ease, if they were to get near you don't be afraid to insta use the anti cc, you literally can't stay near them , spam evasive arrow and bola arrow the more you can. remember that even if you are kiting them , you can still use sniper mode when they are stunned to use the main dmg ability and then going off sniper when you need to kite again. It's quite difficult to lose against a tank with archer anyway. The best astels against tank are tetrinio , canceria and pisces and don't forget to use aida, if her skill hit the tank it's easy win. If you know that they are getting near enough to cast their skill, use Link ability to gain some valuable time. You can also take time going stealth. If you find in avalon tank with 25k+ hp just ignore them xD if you don't want a 3 min fight.

Against ASSASSIN : They will always get near you while invisible and stun you. You should always be ready to use the anti cc , put that on a key that even if you jump scare it's easy to press. after that what you need to do is rolling away from them , use mine trap , they will 100% get near you with some ninjutsu skill , they will get binded by the trap, now you have enough time to do stuffs, i mostly use this combo :
when they get binded by the trap use lunar dance , now they will use the anti cc, just use evasive arrow , bola arrow and binding shot, get near them and use rising moon, falcon arrow , hammer shot and phoenix, they should be dead just from this but if they are still alive , get away from them and damage them with all the skill you want. If they are still alive , they will get near you but your anti cc is still in cd , so you need to use link smoke screen, at this point they are near you, you are almost invulnerable thx to Link , just use lunar dance again , get away from them and damage them again and again. I didn't type it but during the combo you can and need if the enemy assassin is a good player to use stun astels such as cygnus , tetrinio & co.

Against scholar: Scholars are the most annoying to kill with archer and you need to have the same level of gear against them if not, you will have problem on killing them in one combo. Against them you need to use atleast 3 stun astel like tetrinio , cygnus and capricorn. Like mages, you need to fight them in melee. same as mages, but at some point they will heal themself up to 100%. use the combo i typed for mages to kill them. there was only a guild mate that was able to avoid that dunno how but he left the game.

Against archer: secret or you will kill me :D

Let's speak about many vs many : it should be easy to know what to do , we literally have 7 stuns, we need to interupt and damage mages that are casting , stop scholars etc. Also, if you are ranger subclass like me , you can reach up to 1.6k evasion with food buffs, in that state, you are more tanky than a 25k hp tank. and inside a many vs many as long as you don't get out of position and literally all the enemy raid is focusing you , you are pratically immortal. Once in avalon there where 9 ppl doing weekly in diabols , i tried the 1v9 ;D and they killed me only after a minute because evasion is broken.

So in the end Archer is a jack of all trades that can support the raid and kill low hp enemy (during zerg vs zerg) and the most powerful class in 1v1, (1v2 and 1v3). This is what the archer is in this game and i think that it's slightly unbalanced compared to other classes. That's it , i'm not telling lie or else why i can do these stuffs? lol

Falconer_Joanna

Astellian
Sep 28, 2019
Also you should like read your skills, archers have 6 stuns, not 2 so i ll make a review of why archers are stupidly strong.
I ll even make a guide because i'm seeing archers that misunderstood many stuffs, also archer is the jack of all trades class , we can literally do everything.

Rising moon (knock down the enemy)
Hammer Shoot (stun the enemy)
Binding shoot (only ranger subclass) (bind the enemy, instant cast and 20m range)
lunar dance ( third kick is a stun and the second kick makes the enemy skill cast time slower and this skill deal quite the damage)
maelstorm /eye of typhoon ( like 99% archers don't know but it's a stun that root the enemy)
Mine Trap (100% chance of binding the enemy)
We also have thundering shot that can be considered as a stun. so pratically 7 stun lal.

So with 6/7 avaible stun you can do a tons of combo, you can even perma stun the enemy while damaging him for 20 seconds straight using astels.
Let's speak about the 1v1 for now :

Against MAGE : You need to close the distance against a mage, you can't fight a mage in distance, u need to play melee. You can get near him using stealth rush , the next thing to do (and if you do this right he can't get out) is Rising moon, roll forward and get near him again , Mine trap , now he's rooted and for 1 sec he can't do a thing and for 3 sec he's binded , use falcon arrow, after this use binding shoot , lunar dance till third kick and then phoenix shot , if he's still up, you still have 2 stuns , maelstorm and hammer shoot, summon tetrinio or some stun astel and trigger the ability, get away from him with evasive arrow , use hammer shoot , bola arrow , maelstrom and rapid shoot . At this point a mage shouldn't even be alive since this combo should deal 20k+ on a mage but well. Never saw a mage getting out of it, dunno about their anti cc.

Against TANK : You need to kite them, we can kite them with ease, if they were to get near you don't be afraid to insta use the anti cc, you literally can't stay near them , spam evasive arrow and bola arrow the more you can. remember that even if you are kiting them , you can still use sniper mode when they are stunned to use the main dmg ability and then going off sniper when you need to kite again. It's quite difficult to lose against a tank with archer anyway. The best astels against tank are tetrinio , canceria and pisces and don't forget to use aida, if her skill hit the tank it's easy win. If you know that they are getting near enough to cast their skill, use Link ability to gain some valuable time. You can also take time going stealth. If you find in avalon tank with 25k+ hp just ignore them xD if you don't want a 3 min fight.

Against ASSASSIN : They will always get near you while invisible and stun you. You should always be ready to use the anti cc , put that on a key that even if you jump scare it's easy to press. after that what you need to do is rolling away from them , use mine trap , they will 100% get near you with some ninjutsu skill , they will get binded by the trap, now you have enough time to do stuffs, i mostly use this combo :
when they get binded by the trap use lunar dance , now they will use the anti cc, just use evasive arrow , bola arrow and binding shot, get near them and use rising moon, falcon arrow , hammer shot and phoenix, they should be dead just from this but if they are still alive , get away from them and damage them with all the skill you want. If they are still alive , they will get near you but your anti cc is still in cd , so you need to use link smoke screen, at this point they are near you, you are almost invulnerable thx to Link , just use lunar dance again , get away from them and damage them again and again. I didn't type it but during the combo you can and need if the enemy assassin is a good player to use stun astels such as cygnus , tetrinio & co.

Against scholar: Scholars are the most annoying to kill with archer and you need to have the same level of gear against them if not, you will have problem on killing them in one combo. Against them you need to use atleast 3 stun astel like tetrinio , cygnus and capricorn. Like mages, you need to fight them in melee. same as mages, but at some point they will heal themself up to 100%. use the combo i typed for mages to kill them. there was only a guild mate that was able to avoid that dunno how but he left the game.

Against archer: secret or you will kill me :D

Let's speak about many vs many : it should be easy to know what to do , we literally have 7 stuns, we need to interupt and damage mages that are casting , stop scholars etc. Also, if you are ranger subclass like me , you can reach up to 1.6k evasion with food buffs, in that state, you are more tanky than a 25k hp tank. and inside a many vs many as long as you don't get out of position and literally all the enemy raid is focusing you , you are pratically immortal. Once in avalon there where 9 ppl doing weekly in diabols , i tried the 1v9 ;D and they killed me only after a minute because evasion is broken.

So in the end Archer is a jack of all trades that can support the raid and kill low hp enemy (during zerg vs zerg) and the most powerful class in 1v1, (1v2 and 1v3). This is what the archer is in this game and i think that it's slightly unbalanced compared to other classes. That's it , i'm not telling lie or else why i can do these stuffs? lol

Excellent guide, Some quick questions:

1) Do you go for reduce C/D or longer duration or status accuracy on your stuns?

2) Link, Canceria, Cygnus, Tetrino, Aida and Pisces - any other Astels you favor? For example, Leo seems to hit his knockdowns often for me. Do you use separate Astels for PVE?

3) Defensive ruins, evasion (obviously), but what offensive runes do you favor? Do you go Critical Accuracy to get more crits, or Attack to make them bigger?

Thanks for any help.

Gioppi

Astellian
Sep 9, 2019
Excellent guide, Some quick questions:

1) Do you go for reduce C/D or longer duration or status accuracy on your stuns?

2) Link, Canceria, Cygnus, Tetrino, Aida and Pisces - any other Astels you favor? For example, Leo seems to hit his knockdowns often for me. Do you use separate Astels for PVE?

3) Defensive ruins, evasion (obviously), but what offensive runes do you favor? Do you go Critical Accuracy to get more crits, or Attack to make them bigger?

Thanks for any help.
Currently i'm using status accuracy on stuns. My current astels in pvp are Capricorn , Cygnus , Link , Tetrinio , Corvus , Canceria , Pisces and Aida.
I have no deck effects of any kind in pvp, just stuns astels and Link. My offensive Runes are half physical critical accuracy and half critical attack.
In the picture you can see my stats.

Attachments

Reactions: Falconer_Joanna

Falconer_Joanna

Astellian
Sep 28, 2019
Currently i'm using status accuracy on stuns. My current astels in pvp are Capricorn , Cygnus , Link , Tetrinio , Corvus , Canceria , Pisces and Aida.
I have no deck effects of any kind in pvp, just stuns astels and Link. My offensive Runes are half physical critical accuracy and half critical attack.
In the picture you can see my stats.
Interesting you went with Capricorn over Leo. Archer also has a stun, though I'll have to give Pisces another look. Your stats in Avalon speak for themselves. Nice selection of t2 gear, I suspect mostly AGI and DEX focused. I'm still working on mine.

Nice and thanks for the pic on your stats, Knowledge over Wil, I'll have to look into that. So far I've maxed Hawkeye and Bounty Hunter, over 1/2 way done w/Ranger, The extra stun is nice, but the bonus to Crit and Evasion is the game changer for me.

Gioppi

Astellian
Sep 9, 2019
capricorn has an instant stun, leo need to go near them and hit them and also it's easy to avoid leo stun. Mostly AGI , more or less the same amount of DEX and CON and pratically nothing of STR. I personally think that being tanky is better in this game where the CRIT dmg is insanely high. I went KNOW over WIL for stats but will is good too to get more mana. I also use archer astel sometime, mostly in arena tho. Also it's good to have a lot of hp because in avalon with 10k+ hp you get 20k hp with the full buff.

Reactions: Falconer_Joanna