Arrival of Avalon - Launch Event! [Update: 11/19]

CM Aethon

Community Manager
Staff Member
Jan 23, 2019

Greetings Astellians,

Today we’re excited to announce the launch event for the opening of Avalon on November 19th, 2019. Before we get into the details of the event, we’ll take a quick look into what Avalon is, and what you can expect to find awaiting within. Avalon is an epic Tri-Faction player vs player battleground that persists over the course of an entire week. Players compete to maintain control over and earn points from objectives, or killing opposing faction members and NPC’s. For more details, check out our detailed breakdown of Avalon »Here«.

Event Details
The opening week of Avalon will be focused on hosting the launch event. Effectively serving as a pre-season to introduce players and granting participants a chance to obtain a variety of unique rewards that can only be obtained during this event. Ranging from in-game titles and zender to special prizes like the Blue Fog Tukana Mount, which is first being introduced during this Avalon event.​
It is worth noting, variants of the Tukana mount will be added at a later date. Beforehand, we’d like to collect insights from our community on ways players could potentially obtain these mounts in the future. Such as earning them via Zender, sale through the cash shop, or possibly future events, we encourage you to share your ideas!​
For more information on prizes and how to earn them, check the Event Prizes section below:​

Event Date
The Avalon launch event begins Tuesday November 19th upon the opening of Avalon (See Schedule Below), and ends on Monday November 25th.​
Avalon Schedule
As previously mentioned, Avalon is a week long semi-persistent battleground. Beginning on each Tuesday, and ending on the following Monday. Below you’ll find the schedule for the North American and European start and end times.​

Please Note: These times are for both the event and the normal schedule for Avalon.
North America
Start: Tuesdays at 10:00pm PDT | 12:00am EDT | 06:00 CET
End: Mondays at 10:00pm PDT | 1:00am EDT | 07:00 CET
Europe
Start: Tuesdays at 23:00 CET | 2:00pm PDT
End: Mondays at 23:00 CET | 2:00pm PDT
Update [11/19]: Avalon will be opening at 10pm not 9pm for North America.​

Event Prizes

Last edited:

Terra

Astellian
Sep 20, 2019
Beforehand, we’d like to collect insights from our community on ways players could potentially obtain these mounts in the future. Such as earning them via Zender, sale through the cash shop, or possibly future events, we encourage you to share your ideas!
so basically two points i already mentioned at some point in the past, which could be usable for this

1] you could implement the mounts as some kind of "rewards", earnable for everyone directly ingame via quest ...
and than just allow, to add tiny decorative elements onto these mounts via zender, cash-shop or events [so same mount for everyone with different decorative effects]

2] i like to refresh an idea, i would have liked for the initial [massively problem ridden] title event ... where [rng be thanks] some peaple couldn't even play, while others where already lvl xx++ ...

instead of making it directly obtainable for everyone,
or handing things out as one-time exlusive obtainable reward

you should make it a competitive, time-locked reward

so like each new season/week ... you could hand out some kind of special mounts, time-limited for let's say one month ...

that way everyone would have the equal possibility, to acchieve it anytime according to his current afford

also, instead of making the already strong even stronger (by handing out prices like asper, zender or even star-caller's stuff) you should focus more on time-limited above mentioned titles ... that would make everything feeling way more fair [and more importantly : prevents "snowballing" - effects]

Reactions: ashiana

Ideabulb

Astellian
Jul 5, 2019

Greetings Astellians,

Today we’re excited to announce the launch event for the opening of Avalon on November 19th, 2019. Before we get into the details of the event, we’ll take a quick look into what Avalon is, and what you can expect to find awaiting within. Avalon is an epic Tri-Faction player vs player battleground that persists over the course of an entire week. Players compete to maintain control over and earn points from objectives, or killing opposing faction members and NPC’s. For more details, check out our detailed breakdown of Avalon »Here«.

The opening week of Avalon will be focused on hosting the launch event. Effectively serving as a pre-season to introduce players and granting participants a chance to obtain a variety of unique rewards that can only be obtained during this event. Ranging from in-game titles and zender to special prizes like the Blue Fog Tukana Mount, which is first being introduced during this Avalon event.​
It is worth noting, variants of the Tukana mount will be added at a later date. Beforehand, we’d like to collect insights from our community on ways players could potentially obtain these mounts in the future. Such as earning them via Zender, sale through the cash shop, or possibly future events, we encourage you to share your ideas!​
For more information on prizes and how to earn them, check the Event Prizes section below:​

Event Date
The Avalon launch event begins Tuesday November 19th upon the opening of Avalon (See Schedule Below), and ends on Monday November 25th.​
Avalon Schedule
As previously mentioned, Avalon is a week long semi-persistent battleground. Beginning on each Tuesday, and ending on the following Monday. Below you’ll find the schedule for the North American and European start and end times.​

Please Note: These times are for both the event and the normal schedule for Avalon.
North America
Start: Tuesdays at 9:00pm PDT | 12:00am EDT | 06:00 CET
End: Mondays at 10:00pm PDT | 1:00am EDT | 07:00 CET
Europe
Start: Tuesdays at 23:00 CET | 2:00pm PDT
End: Mondays at 23:00 CET | 2:00pm PDT

Event Prizes
Heres an idea if you are going to make an event and not a regular reward dont make it first place only make participants able to get something or at the very least top 25 or 100 there are over a thousand people in this game and you only give it to one person thats to much to swallow.

Lewtz

Astellian
Sep 20, 2019
Fun stuff minus clearly 1 faction is 1/4 players then the other 2... that and all your weekly tokens just blow up the moment you try to craft treasures with them so I gained.. nothing for all the weeklys/dailys?

Last edited:

Tridda

Astellian
Oct 11, 2019
Why is it so many players got Eos and Ceres but poor physe get's 1/3 of the players the other two get? The points in Physe even #1 are all like 1/4 the points of players Eos/Ceres how is this a fair compared to your rewards where only the top factions people have a chance to win? Your automatically not giving anything to the lowest faction as they can't farm due to the other 2 factions being so overwhelming large in numbers at least to the point of being able to have a chance at winning based on points earned so far? Winning Avalon Reward and Top Hunting Points/KIlls Reward will be in the same faction if not the second faction leaving the third faction to have underwhelming performance and experience inside. It was groups of 20-30 per faction running around minus Physe.. they just had solo players trying to do any quest... Glad I got Eos hope we can get #1.. but still wish it was more even then multiple raid groups versus solo players while trying to hunt down the ceres raid.

Pandalicious

Astellian
May 31, 2019
I am sitting here wondering how Ceres caught up 1 million points in 1 day when we (physe) were also playing actively as before. 🧐🧐
Yesterday they had 1million points and today 2 million.

Micela

Astellian
Sep 16, 2019
I am sitting here wondering how Ceres caught up 1 million points in 1 day when we (physe) were also playing actively as before. 🧐🧐
Yesterday they had 1million points and today 2 million.
We got nearly all atra - crystals and a 185% buff for the hunting.

But yeah i wonder the same. Some of us were really proud about it, but it seems more like a "GM - Fix" then a real situation. I guess it has something to do with the threat - indicator of each person.
Your guys with top ranks won´t get much hunting - points for kills, but i got 1000-3000 points, when i killed a guy from physe solo enough times.

On the other Hand... we had probably 50-60 players achievieng ~8000 hunting points, when we occupied our own base back. That´s like half a million points.

Last edited:

Zulkir

Astellian
Nov 23, 2019
Guys true is that physe got less active Players. But its not any foult.
About points its really Easy:
Big crystal give at least 6k points for each expedition member lats say:
10 Players took 9 big crystal
10x6000x9 = 540k hunting points + 185% from each mob + weekly quests atc thats why in 2-3 hours u can make more Then 1kk hunting points but u need to Play smart ( yes im in physe. heh)

Lewtz

Astellian
Sep 20, 2019
Guys true is that physe got less active Players. But its not any foult.
About points its really Easy:
Big crystal give at least 6k points for each expedition member lats say:
10 Players took 9 big crystal
10x6000x9 = 540k hunting points + 185% from each mob + weekly quests atc thats why in 2-3 hours u can make more Then 1kk hunting points but u need to Play smart ( yes im in physe. heh)
Get Physe to finnaly get a HUGE number of players run around get 145% hunting buff. Go to kill monster 12 hunting points.. We killed atra stone 445 points. The person next to me in a 2 man group while i got 12 hunting points she gets 72 hunting points in THE SAME group? WHY IS MY BUFF BUGGED what a let down.

Terra

Astellian
Sep 20, 2019
Get Physe to finnaly get a HUGE number of players run around get 145% hunting buff. Go to kill monster 12 hunting points.. We killed atra stone 445 points. The person next to me in a 2 man group while i got 12 hunting points she gets 72 hunting points in THE SAME group? WHY IS MY BUFF BUGGED what a let down.
what rank was she, what rank where you