ASSASIN ASTELLS, STATS, SKILLS, EDGES

Darktivo

Astellian
Feb 14, 2020
WHICH IS BETTER TO USE A TANK OR A HEALER. CAN U GUYS GIVE ME SOME GOOD DESCRIPTIONS ON WHICH TO USE AND DECK EFFECTS THANKS.

BY THAT I MEAN THAT ONES YOU USE IN YOUR ARESNAL AND WHY ETC.

ALSO WHAT STATS ASSASIN SHOULD FOCUS ON CRIT OR DODGE ATTACK OR HP.

STACKING EDGES IS OUR PRIMAL WAY TO DEAL DPS OR U GUYS NEVER STACK TO 6 THEN USE SKILLS? CAN EXPLAIN

LASTLY ANY SKILL ROTATION VIDEO LINKS U GUYS CAN ADD FOR ME PLEASE. THANKS HOPE TO LEARN ALOT

Iiunnus

Astellian
Sep 28, 2019
Why a new Thread? A few threads under urs u can read the most answers of your questions.

Darktivo

Astellian
Feb 14, 2020
its called an updated bump trying to get forum active and everyone has dif opinions and new palyers find new things fyi thanks for ur input of great infomation mate

Theodrus

Astellian
Apr 2, 2020
In solo dungeons I usually use a Guardian astel like Aida or use a AP pot and go with virgo and ram. The thing is Astel stats are buffed according to your stats so in party dungeons its better to use someone that can use the stacked agi and dex you have.

Serpens is another very good astel for a assasin since the poison attack buffs your skills. IMO you need serpens, seika and a solid virgo in your deck. Of course if you got the astel stars which makes a huge diff as well.

I would like to know your deck too.

Theodrus

Astellian
Apr 2, 2020
In solo dungeons I usually use a Guardian astel like Aida or use a AP pot and go with virgo and ram. The thing is Astel stats are buffed according to your stats so in party dungeons its better to use someone that can use the stacked agi and dex you have.

Serpens is another very good astel for a assasin since the poison attack buffs your skills. IMO you need serpens, seika and a solid virgo in your deck. Of course if you got the astel stars which makes a huge diff as well.

I would like to know your deck too.
For edge rotation I usually wait for 4 edges and buff the finisher move. Generally you want to always use your finishers with 3 edges.

Far as I see AGI is the stat. Not just to hit targets but also the evasion helps a lot in solo dungeons since you become unhitable after compared to other classes.

Gems I use are: Crit Accuracy and evasion generally. If I dont have them I will probably go with physical accuracy.

Menestra

Astellian
Mar 24, 2020
If you play phantom .. ya AGI is the MUST with all the evade Rune .. but I play Avenger .. And like I say in a another post .. I think STR and DEX are more importnant for me.