Astellia Codex - English game database

Kiriak

Astellian
Aug 31, 2019
Hey guys! My name is Kiriak and I'm making the game databases for MMORPGs.

I would like to present to you my latest creation - Astellia Codex. Some of you probably already used my Codex sites for other games, so you know what to expect of this one.
Currently the site has the following sections: Items, Achievements, Skills, Craft Recipes and Gathering. As usual, each craft recipe page has a built in Craft Calculator. On top of that there is a Skill Builder available as well.

The data on the site is based on the CBT2 version of the western game client and will be updated frequently in the future to match the game.
I'm continuously working on the site, so you can expect more sections to be added soon.

Looking forward to hear your comments/suggestions in this thread, on the Astellia Codex's forums or via directly in the Discord (Kiriak#5590). :)

Anghya

Astellian
Jul 1, 2019
Nice job! By the previous statements, there should be some official resource (at least for the loot tables and similar) as well, just not sure how much extensive it will be. Either way, such stuff is always very useful, so kudos to you! :)

Reactions: CM Venecia

Ideabulb

Astellian
Jul 5, 2019

I would like to present to you my latest creation - Astellia Codex. Some of you probably already used my Codex sites for other games, so you know what to expect of this one.
Currently the site has the following sections: Items, Achievements, Skills, Craft Recipes and Gathering. As usual, each craft recipe page has a built in Craft Calculator. On top of that there is a Skill Builder available as well.

The data on the site is based on the CBT2 version of the western game client and will be updated frequently in the future to match the game.
I'm continuously working on the site, so you can expect more sections to be added soon.

Looking forward to hear your comments/suggestions in this thread, on the Astellia Codex's forums or via directly in the Discord (Kiriak#5590). :)
How do you intend to imput the changes implemented in this version. For example there are supposed to be changes to the gathering and crafting system. @Kiriak

Kiriak

Astellian
Aug 31, 2019
How do you intend to imput the changes implemented in this version. For example there are supposed to be changes to the gathering and crafting system. @Kiriak
The site will follow the western version of the game closely. Since the data is obtained directly from the game client, all I need to do is to present it in the correct way. So as soon as the crafting/gathering changes will be introduced in the game, I'll implement it on the site as well.

Kiriak

Astellian
Aug 31, 2019
Site update:
- Added the "Quests" and "NPCs" sections.
- Items, which could be obtained via quests or bought in shops, now have links to the related quests and NPCs.
- Fixed some missing stats for certain equipment items.
- Added the "Dungeons" section with drop lists for each dungeon.
- Added support for German and French languages.

Last edited:
Reactions: GoVirgo

Zellata

Astellian
Aug 3, 2019
It seems to pull some data from the wrong spot - i.e. crafting recipes --> archeology shows names for food.

Reactions: Kiriak

Zellata

Astellian
Aug 3, 2019
Found another bug: when you go to items --> accessories, you can't limit the output to just rings, bracelets, etc. It insists on showing the complete list.

Reactions: Kiriak

Kiriak

Astellian
Aug 31, 2019
Found another bug: when you go to items --> accessories, you can't limit the output to just rings, bracelets, etc. It insists on showing the complete list.
Fixed this as well. Thank you again for the report!

Warlunhardt

Astellian
Jun 26, 2019

What about the option to add stats not only Skill Builder

Kiriak

Astellian
Aug 31, 2019
What about the option to add stats not only Skill Builder
If you are talking about Gear Builder, I still need to research the game files more to make it. Since the game adds a lot of stats to the items randomly, I at least need to find the lists of possible stats and their min/max values.

Reactions: Warlunhardt

Zellata

Astellian
Aug 3, 2019
If you are talking about Gear Builder, I still need to research the game files more to make it. Since the game adds a lot of stats to the items randomly, I at least need to find the lists of possible stats and their min/max values.
Speaking of stats, is there any way to get that data for enhancement items (runes, star jewels, etc.)? I mean which stats does each version increase and by how much.

Kiriak

Astellian
Aug 31, 2019
Speaking of stats, is there any way to get that data for enhancement items (runes, star jewels, etc.)? I mean which stats does each version increase and by how much.
So far I didn't found any links to them. It looks like the game assigns them randomly at the moment you acquire the item. I'm not sure yet.