Astellia Update Preview (Pisces ver.)

CM Pisces

Community Manager
Staff Member
Jan 17, 2020

Master! Sorry to keep you waiting. Pisces is here!

The Honduwaga expedition that was supposed to happen last month (September) got delayed. I-I’m sorry.

But I heard we can embark at the end of October, so please wait a bit longer.

In the meantime, Pisces was able to get a sneak peek at the new adventure that will occur after the Hondowaga expedition.

Tada!

It’s called the Palat Coast!

Will it be a warm place like Midsummer Island? Pisces is really excited.

I wonder if this is a deck of some boat? Is it Bunobuno’s papa or mama that’s coming for an invasion? ?

And I wonder where this is?

Look at that! There’s a big ship flying in the sky!

This is Pisces’s first time seeing anything like that.

I also took a peek at the developer’s team computer screen too. And there was a big castle!

Looks like there’s a scary battle going on, right?

Brrr… Is it like Avalon war? P-Pisces is scared...

Master please stay by Pisces side, so Pisces doesn’t lose courage.

Finally, last but not least!

New Astel friends are getting ready for adventure!

Will it be Enakir’s older sister? Or Virgo’s little sibling?

Pisces’s heart skips a beat at the thought of meeting new friends!

Last edited:

akqpars

Astellian
Aug 13, 2020
Delayed again ? Why should i believe this update will come at all, it feels like devs are trying to keep some players around with false promises until astellia royal global server opens. Empty promises means nothing. Prove it by constant updates every 2-4 weeks.

Edit: Cm edited the post, it got me good though. I am happy update had not been postponed again, these are very good news.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pirylio

Aang

Astellian
Sep 18, 2019
Maybe you should read.
Honduwaga was delayed from September to october and this Peek ist the content after honduwaga

Reactions: GoVirgo

GoVirgo

Astellian
Sep 26, 2019
Delayed again ? Why should i believe this update will come at all, it feels like devs are trying to keep some players around with false promises until astellia royal global server opens. Empty promises means nothing. Prove it by constant updates every 2-4 weeks.
it will be updated this week, but I think the original post is a bit confusing. It sounds it got delayed again to next month but it's not.

--update
prolly pices was saying it got delayed two more days xD

Last edited:

Pandalicious

Astellian
May 31, 2019
You know reading but you are typing faster than thinking...the Update from Thursday is a 100% different post and has nothing to do with this one.

akqpars

Astellian
Aug 13, 2020
Maybe you should read.
Honduwaga was delayed from September to october and this Peek ist the content after honduwaga
You know reading but you are typing faster than thinking...the Update from Thursday is a 100% different post and has nothing to do with this one.
ıt was saying The Honduwaga expedition that was supposed to happen this month got delayed , now it had been changed. Calm your tits.

Deathleecher

Astellian
Nov 17, 2019
So sad the last photos is just a astels (pet) :(

Was looking at the pictures, before reading the text, and i was SUPER hyped. FINALY a 2h class. I was like TAKE MY MONEY!

But no :(

Ferara

Astellian
May 6, 2020
They are showing us there is more content in the works. It's good. What happen to Genderlock???

Last edited:

Ferara

Astellian
May 6, 2020
I think the CM/GM team knew in advance that this new update is inadequate so they convinced the Devs to give a sneak peek at this stuff they are working on. I am not the only one to say this but perhaps the only one to type it but too little too late. The ship sailed.

Terala

Astellian
May 22, 2020
I think the CM/GM team knew in advance that this new update is inadequate so they convinced the Devs to give a sneak peek at this stuff they are working on. I am not the only one to say this but perhaps the only one to type it but too little too late. The ship sailed.
the screens look beautiful ...
but they say nothing about the type of content and cashfactor behind it

Pandalicious

Astellian
May 31, 2019
So whats adequate? Go ahead and do it better yourself maybe instead of spreading nothing but negativity 24/7/365 here. Got nothing else to do, huh? No job or sth?

• Love
Reactions: Ferara

Ferara

Astellian
May 6, 2020
So whats adequate? Go ahead and do it better yourself maybe instead of spreading nothing but negativity 24/7/365 here. Got nothing else to do, huh? No job or sth?
No not that it's a matter of putting time into a game that doesn't really introduce much new content besides tulie, instead just makes more things to grind to stay up to speed with everyone else. If there was a timeline for some of these things it would be one thing but there isn't