Astels Account Wide

Quizzical

Astellian
Oct 13, 2019
Don´t get me wrong i can understand your and OP´s wishes.

But i think it´s good that not everything is available on the main or accountwide. It´s good that alts make some sense next to playing just another class and that you won´t have everything day one. Even "gathering only" alts make sense when the players wants that and you get a free vault slot.
I saw a lot of players with an alt in other MMORPG´s and they gave this alt top gear through the main and rushed the whole campaign, just to play the endgame. In the end... they sucked at this class, because they didn´t put any efford in it and they played them maybe 2 weeks in the endgame and went back on the main or left the game etc.
Alts are part of the endgame for me and the moment will come, when the main is full-build or doesn´t have stuff to do left. No matter if it is this week or in a year.
I would like to see the crafting skill limited too in this way. But anyway.

I think it´s fine like it is and as i said... for such "i don´t like my class, but have problems to progress an alt again.", the devs could implement class-change-tickets.

But i´m pretty sure that something will be done about some RNG and the tickets and other stuff, so even this here won´t be a real issue in the future.
For keeping the alt from being ridiculously overpowered while playing through everything for the first time, I agree. The problem is that once you get through all of the content, starring up those astels turns into a ton of highly repetitive grinding. Having to repeat that on each alt is no one's idea of a fun game.

mystykz

Astellian
Sep 30, 2019
One way could be to "copy paste" your main's astels to your alt once you hit 50 at your alt. But that would probably require lots of programming so unlikeley to happen.

Last edited:

Artemisa

Astellian
Oct 2, 2019
People often complain about the p2w but the truth is that its a way for casual players or people who work to reach those who have 12 hours per day to play. This is a problem with the current ticket system since those who can play more hours create alts to be able to do more dungeons so the game is totally unbalanced. The way to fix it is to sell the tickets in the cashshop or make the dungeon tickets account wide otherwise most casual players and their money will leave.
Its a fact that those ppl that can play 12hr a day dont support the game with money, casual players are often the ppl who supports servers with real money, dont know whos gonna pay for server in future...

Micela

Astellian
Sep 16, 2019
People often complain about the p2w but the truth is that its a way for casual players or people who work to reach those who have 12 hours per day to play. This is a problem with the current ticket system since those who can play more hours create alts to be able to do more dungeons so the game is totally unbalanced. The way to fix it is to sell the tickets in the cashshop or make the dungeon tickets account wide otherwise most casual players and their money will leave.
Its a fact that those ppl that can play 12hr a day dont support the game with money, casual players are often the ppl who supports servers with real money, dont know whos gonna pay for server in future...
Sorry but i really never had read so much nonsense.

People buy something if they want to buy something. It doesn't matter , of they're Casuals or not.
The biggest issue why ppl don't buy anything in the Shop is the low amount of different skins/mounts and because a bunch of ppl don't know where the game is going in the future, because of the dropping playerbase.

And P2W isn't a chance for the Casuals to play competetive only.
Every 24/7 Player can use/ abuse it too. It would make the game just faster , boring and unbalanced as hell

In case of the tickets, feel free to create an alt too. If you've time to waste all your tickets in your main and you want to buy more in the cashshop, because you still have time... you should have enough time to play an alt.

Nothing is unbalanced in this way here. Everyone could stay at home and play Astellia 24/7. It's your own choice, that you don't do that.
Ppl with more time will have an advantage every in the life.
In Astellia has time actually not really a meaning. It's a pretty short MMORPG right now ans the 100 stats astels, max gear and so on is not needed for the content. It's just nice to have and a reason to play for perfectionists.
Not to mention that 24/7 Gamer are really hard restricted in this game.

Artemisa

Astellian
Oct 2, 2019
Sorry but i really never had read so much nonsense.
First of all I respect your comments, I am not disrespecting you when I write my opinion. Do you think your way of thinking is the only one in the universe?

And P2W isn't a chance for the Casuals to play competetive only.
Every 24/7 Player can use/ abuse it too. It would make the game just faster , boring and unbalanced as hell
Ppl that can play 24/7 running around with 5 alts lvl 50, with hundred of tickets per day....vs ppl who play 3 o 4 hrs a day with 20 tickets....yeah I see your point, thats really balanced mate....this is fking joke...DUNGEON TICKETS SHOULD BE ACCOUNT WIDE.
Actually ur right playerbase is dropping because of this...just kids playing around 24/7, the adult ppl leaving for a real balanced game.

Micela

Astellian
Sep 16, 2019
First of all I respect your comments, I am not disrespecting you when I write my opinion. Do you think your way of thinking is the only one in the universe?

Ppl that can play 24/7 running around with 5 alts lvl 50, with hundred of tickets per day....vs ppl who play 3 o 4 hrs a day with 20 tickets....yeah I see your point, thats really balanced mate....this is fking joke...DUNGEON TICKETS SHOULD BE ACCOUNT WIDE.
Actually ur right playerbase is dropping because of this...just kids playing around 24/7, the adult ppl leaving for a real balanced game.
I said before that i can understand your and other wishes, but when i think something is nonsense, then i'll say that. That is no disrespect or anything else, just my opinion.

Yes ppl can run even with 7 alts everything up and down. But as you mentioned, nearly everything is character based, so where is the issue?
They could get a good legendary an that's all. But even that is more based on luck and to have a good chance in legendaries, all alts need to be playable on legendary difficulty and they need players to play it with them. In this way the different alts would be even better for the playerbase, since those players use the finder more often.
And don't forget the need of bee-wax...

Anyway... It won't make any sense. You've no time to play 24/7, but you want tickets you can't even use, because you have no time?
But when you've some time... why don't you use an alt by yourself, when it is so broken? There is no need to pay then...
And you can still use starcaller coins and zender??? to buy tickets.

I can't follow your thoughts here. All you described sounds more like "I dont want to farm, i dont want to level an alt etc."

Nothing is unbalanced here, because everyone is able to make use out of everything. As i said... time will be everywhere advantage. Look at FF14 were you can do all in 1 character and all you need is time. Look at BDO where the most Time = grind = higher lvl = win means... But astellia has clear caps on that everyone can and will reach.

I can tell you 1000 more examples from the whole life.
When you made the decision to go working or doing something with you family... That you've kids... then it was your decision.
You could even say "Ok world fu, i go play games 24/7 now."

There is no need to bring in P2W or other stuff, because you just don't want to spend time by yourself in a game.

Last edited:

Terra

Astellian
Sep 20, 2019
You could even gather a bunch of materials for a week and then you start a new gather job and do the same if needed. O
that would be actually a pretty neat thing, if i could switch it every weak/2weaks or even just every month ... without loosing the progress of the previouse one

but as it is now, that sort of thing would basically mean ... that you each and every time have to start your [already once maxed] gathering skill from 0 back up to 50 ... which is quite time consuming ...

and especially casual-players (which this game has quite a lot) often don't have that kind of time ...

Artemisa

Astellian
Oct 2, 2019
yeah well I will wait for Avalon but i know it will be probably a really bad experience for casuals when 24/7 12 year old kids one shot every casual player there, I guess game will die right after b/c casualas represent half a server at least...

Anyways this topic was completely distorted so I will not continue with this discussion...

Micela

Astellian
Sep 16, 2019
yeah well I will wait for Avalon but i know it will be probably a really bad experience for casuals when 24/7 12 year old kids one shot every casual player there, I guess game will die right after b/c casualas represent half a server at least...

Anyways this topic was completely distorted so I will not continue with this discussion...
This won´t happen since even casuals should be lvl 50 with 5 stars already unless they just started yesterday with the game. And mass PvP is based on mass and you can get those "24/7 kids" in your team too.

that would be actually a pretty neat thing, if i could switch it every weak/2weaks or even just every month ... without loosing the progress of the previouse one

but as it is now, that sort of thing would basically mean ... that you each and every time have to start your [already once maxed] gathering skill from 0 back up to 50 ... which is quite time consuming ...

and especially casual-players (which this game has quite a lot) often don't have that kind of time ...

What about that:

Let us craft some special items to save our progress in gathering once.

So e.g. there are 2 craftable items. One is craftable with level 21 and the 2nd is craftable with lvl 41 in the crafting jobs that match the gathering jobs the most.
Let´s take jewelry crafting and gathering. I´m level 50 atm and i want to start to collect some wood. So i craft the level 41 item which is only obtainable once until i use it again and it´s not tradeable. So when i finished colleccting wood and want to get back to my jewelries, i can use this item and will start at level 40 jewelry gathering.
It works the same way with the level 21 item, but it´ll be set to level 20.

- The level 41 item costs ~150 rainbow jewels and 1 ella´s blessing.
- The level 21 item costs ~100 gold jewels and 3 seven star crystals.

So players, which don´t want to play an alt, are still able to save a bunch of their gathering-progress with a little efford.
The cost - examples are just examples and could be tweaked.

I think it would be fair for everyone. Main only players would be able to save their progress and alts are still better in the whole use of gathering. But noone would be forced to reset the whole progress, to buy expensive materials or to play an alt.

Micela

Astellian
Sep 16, 2019
Just to add something else to the "Ticket - issue" that got mention here too.

I would like to see a vendor, which trades dungeon tickets in ticket stacks you can use later in the game. (Like the event stacks)
So players with less time just need to come online once a day and could trade, lets say 4 tickets for 1 reusable ticket. This means everyone could save 6 Tickets every 12 hours and use them on another day, when he / she has more time to play.
It´s not a big amount, but atleast a big help for casuals with less time to play and it won´t be a big help for 24/7 players, since they already play 24/7 and would lose an amount of tickets then.
And the dungeonfinder would probably get a lil boost.

I think everyone can agree on a design like that....

Sharahs

Astellian
Oct 10, 2019
Just to add something else to the "Ticket - issue" that got mention here too.

I would like to see a vendor, which trades dungeon tickets in ticket stacks you can use later in the game. (Like the event stacks)
So players with less time just need to come online once a day and could trade, lets say 4 tickets for 1 reusable ticket. This means everyone could save 6 Tickets every 12 hours and use them on another day, when he / she has more time to play.
It´s not a big amount, but atleast a big help for casuals with less time to play and it won´t be a big help for 24/7 players, since they already play 24/7 and would lose an amount of tickets then.
And the dungeonfinder would probably get a lil boost.

I think everyone can agree on a design like that....
I like that Idea a lot. I would definetely do that a lot.

Regarding your previous post, I think we are going too far off topic discussing crafting. I think dungeon tickets are still Astell related. But to comment your idea of craftingitems for respec, I think it could help a lot. Don't know how much programming that would need.

Micela

Astellian
Sep 16, 2019
I like that Idea a lot. I would definetely do that a lot.

Regarding your previous post, I think we are going too far off topic discussing crafting. I think dungeon tickets are still Astell related. But to comment your idea of craftingitems for respec, I think it could help a lot. Don't know how much programming that would need.
Well... i just answered to other Posts, since this topic is again more "RNG -related and Casuals fall too hard behind".

It's pretty easy in coding to make both happen. It should be a lot of copy paste, just with another end that have to be written down.

They could use an already existing vendor and they just need some new Images for the craftable items. But for those they could use the existing gathering images in a minimized form.
It should be done in 1 or maybe 2 days coding and testing.