Atlite Ore "Energy that moves the Rashans" quest

Loxus

Astellian
Sep 8, 2019
They are random spawns. They seem to appear in similar places but with random timers. It took me roughly 3 hours of grinding to get the 10. Found a lot in the orc camp in the last area and in rag rock.

Xovian

Astellian
May 27, 2019
Believe the drop was just random. Don't think a specific one thing was dropping them, i finished mine while doing the 600 kill quest.

Xandorai

Astellian
May 27, 2019
Believe the drop was just random. Don't think a specific one thing was dropping them, i finished mine while doing the 600 kill quest.
The quest mentioned you could get shards via killing, but then implied that we should look for ground spawns? Did you get 10 Ore via killing, or finding ground spawns?

Xovian

Astellian
May 27, 2019
I didnt get any from ground, don't know if they are available somewhere. Weren't in the limited area i was hunting (solo).

yux1000

Astellian
May 24, 2019
The quest mentioned you could get shards via killing, but then implied that we should look for ground spawns? Did you get 10 Ore via killing, or finding ground spawns?
It is a ore on the ground like the ores in mining and collectible, no loot from mobs, Atlite ore shiny blue and is a rare world spawn. It can spawn in Athlon, Greleaf, Rag Rock and Astara

Terra

Astellian
Sep 20, 2019
expect to use half your night looking for it ...
so it may be best, to collect it while questing / farming / dailys

i also found most in the orc areas, but they are literally everywhere [just realy, realy rare]
also ... it somehow seems, that there are certain spot's, where they could trigger

[like yesterday someone told me the spot, where he found his ... and today i find mine at the exact same spot] ... but idk if theres any trigger for it to appear, a timer or totally random ...

yux1000

Astellian
May 24, 2019
So, the spawnpoints of the atlite seems to be the same, but i assume it just appears one time per map and if someone collect it, it will spawn on another point. I got 4 spawnpoints in greleaf huntarea and was able to collect it there on the same places after i run from spawnpoint to spawnpoint.

Last edited:

mystykz

Astellian
Sep 30, 2019
If you do your Daily Huntinggrounds you'll get all 10 before you know it. I see them often enough and it's been a long time since i finished the quest.

Falconer_Joanna

Astellian
Sep 28, 2019
Sorry, if I've misunderstood you, but we didn't remove any postings from this thread. o_O
What I meant was more pictures were posted here. For a while they weren't showing up and I assumed the pictures had been removed. They are now showing up, so perhaps it was a problem with the forum before.

Reactions: CM Venecia

CM Venecia

Community Manager
Staff Member
May 23, 2019
What I meant was more pictures were posted here. For a while they weren't showing up and I assumed the pictures had been removed. They are now showing up, so perhaps it was a problem with the forum before.
Oh, thanks for the clarification. :)
Yes, unfortunately, the forums have some troubles displaying pictures, so you might need to reload the page a few times to see all of them. 😭