Atlite Ore not lootable?

AdventureApe

Astellian
Aug 5, 2019
Im currently farming the Atlite Ores on Char 2 and after picking up 7 of them i can't loot them anymore as it always says Request can not be carried out no matter which one i pick up.
Did anyone else encounter this Bug, or has anyone found a solution to it?

Attachments

AdventureApe

Astellian
Aug 5, 2019
As i pretty much like to complete this quest with the last 3 Atlite Ores so i can continue with the next one.

Zellata

Astellian
Aug 3, 2019
It's probably a long shot, but make sure that your inventory is not full. Not just quest items tab, but all tabs.

AdventureApe

Astellian
Aug 5, 2019
the problem was done when someone else looted the buggy Ore, ones it respawned i could pick it up and from then on all others too.

Reactions: ProTunes

Terra

Astellian
Sep 20, 2019
on a side note [not atlite ore related]

i have one of nethans (i think thats the name) heart fragments [the most last one] ... the 3 questitems you need to collect for asta daily,
which is unloot/uncollectable for me since two days

idk if these issues are somehow related, since it's about different items ... but regardless

AdventureApe

Astellian
Aug 5, 2019
on a side note [not atlite ore related]

i have one of nethans (i think thats the name) heart fragments [the most last one] ... the 3 questitems you need to collect for asta daily,
which is unloot/uncollectable for me since two days

idk if these issues are somehow related, since it's about different items ... but regardless
sounds like the same bug i had, maybe you should go and find someone who loots the first one that was impossible to loot for you, maybe it works again for you then. Like it did for me.

Micela

Astellian
Sep 16, 2019
how often does it respawn?
Someone said that there are always 2 atlites per map with 30min respawn somewhere else. But i would lie, if i would say "this is 100% correct."

Don´t hurry if you´ve trouble to find them. Noone really need them anymore. Just keep your eyes open when you do hunting ground or check the stoneledge behind the teleporter of humbaul. There is mostly one.
You can find atleast 1 in each HG near the startpoint too.