Atra Crystals - use?

RedRobot

Astellian
Aug 21, 2019
OK. So they give stat boosts. However.... If you find a rare or heroic crystal, can you replace the common one you've already used, or are you stuck with the changes your common one gave you? I certainly hope not, as that means that the lower level crystals will be totally useless. Need info!

MZARRI

Astellian
Aug 2, 2019
Ok, we can replace them, but what happens in situation when i've already spent 5 points in Strength and had 4 times maximum bonus and the 5th goes for only 2%. Can I reset only the last one or I will have to start over with all 5 if I want max bonus?

Anghya

Astellian
Jul 1, 2019
Nope, you need to reset the whole stat, so it's wise to do upgrades in a "batch" with the highest crystal rarity available. For example, you have 3 blue crystals and 2 white to use - in such case is better to wait until you get two additional blue crystals and use them instead of the white ones, to maximize a chance you will get a large bonus in overall (for the given stat).

Reactions: Lita and MZARRI

MZARRI

Astellian
Aug 2, 2019
Thanks for the answer :)

I enjoyed playing during CBT2 and definitely I'm going to give it a shot after release but I realy hate how random stat upgarding (and actualy not only it...) will be :/

Anghya

Astellian
Jul 1, 2019
At least it will keep you occupied. It seems the Colosseum may be a steady source of crystals, so there won't be an issue to "roll" the stat upgrades relatively often, to get your desired result. :)

MZARRI

Astellian
Aug 2, 2019
At least it will keep you occupied. It seems the Colosseum may be a steady source of crystals, so there won't be an issue to "roll" the stat upgrades relatively often, to get your desired result. :)
I hope You are right :D

Kahn

Astellian
May 24, 2019
During leveling you can use the crap crystals and best is to save the legendary ones for max lvl and set all. But sometimes you get higher stats with purple then with legendary. It all needs luck. :D

Reactions: Lita