Auto pathing between quests?

Albane

Astellian
Jul 31, 2019
Can this please be removed? The game already shows a massive icon on the map telling me where to go.

I prefer to play a game where I have to actually play, read, and think.

Reactions: CM Venecia

Xovian

Astellian
May 27, 2019
No!

Don't like it, don't use it.
Nothing is forcing you to use it.
I actually like the feature and i like that it actually moves you in a way so you arent running into walls ect, they did a great job with it.

I personally hate having to spend hours trying to complete a single quest, cause in no way does the game tell you where you need to be or whom you have to talk to to proceed further. You end up having it where some web site has to tell people what or whom to talk to (Dulfy's being a major one) because there's a lack of info in the game.

VrKirito

Astellian
Jul 29, 2019
Can this please be removed? The game already shows a massive icon on the map telling me where to go.

I prefer to play a game where I have to actually play, read, and think.
Back then when I encountered this type of auto-pathing was in Black Desert Online, I disliked it in the beginning, but after a while I really loved it. Auto-Pathing is not an advantage if u consider that auto-pathing takes longer than it would if you travel manually. Also, you can still read and think etc. And like Xovian said, it is optional so just don´t use it. I am sure there are as many players that like it as those that don´t like it - options make them all happy :)

Last edited:

ItBurnsWhenIPvP

Astellian
Aug 1, 2019
I like the auto pathing in the way it is done in this game, a lot of RPG's the auto pathing is terrible and you still have to pay attention to your character while it's happening. Here I can use it and not have to worry that my character will stroll off a cliff or into a horde of elites, while i'm conversing with my guild mates.

Reactions: VrKirito