Avalon Early Opening Issue [Updated: 10/18]

Blesmi

Astellian
Oct 16, 2019
Are these free items only for characters that were made prior to the avalon closure? Since I ended up deleting and remaking my character yesterday who was up and running around during the whole avalon being open business. Or will the free things be sent to the account rather than a specific character?

ronoch

Astellian
Jun 20, 2019
500 Avalon Tokens & 90,000 Asper really? Wow another slap in the face, I only got 40! Tokens they get 500???? wow.... So compounding their screw up a third time. That's just brilliant, I guess they don't have any actual PR staff because in what way is that right?
Exactly my point I was trying to make. How anyone sees this as "fair" is beyond me. Now the ones that didn't go in are all for this course of action lmfao. Hypocrites. Had the shoe been on the other foot you all would of been whining and complaining about that or something. smh

And some that went in didn't even get to farm ANYTHING, myself included because we apparently went in at the last minute when they told everyone to leave or you could get banned - so we left.

So this is quite BS that we got banned for several days from trading and missing out on trades only to get kicked in the butt again with being short ended from the rest of the players. Either take it all away from everyone or give an equal amount to all. Should be common sense. This company has not shown any integrity thus far.

Reactions: Ovitch and Brakiros

TezMMO

Astellian
May 23, 2019
500 Avalon Tokens & 90,000 Asper really? Wow another slap in the face, I only got 40! Tokens they get 500???? wow.... So compounding their screw up a third time. That's just brilliant, I guess they don't have any actual PR staff because in what way is that right?
This is the thinking of someone who will complain either way. Very closed minded in fact and wrong in so many ways.

Reactions: Killuelihie

TezMMO

Astellian
May 23, 2019
Exactly my point I was trying to make. How anyone sees this as "fair" is beyond me. Now the ones that didn't go in are all for this course of action lmfao. Hypocrites. Had the shoe been on the other foot you all would of been whining and complaining about that or something. smh

And some that went in didn't even get to farm ANYTHING, myself included because we apparently went in at the last minute when they told everyone to leave or you could get banned - so we left.

So this is quite BS that we got banned for several days from trading and missing out on trades only to get kicked in the butt again with being short ended from the rest of the players. Either take it all away from everyone or give an equal amount to all. Should be common sense. This company has not shown any integrity thus far.
well it wouldnt be fair the other way either so what would your resolution be?

TezMMO

Astellian
May 23, 2019
Not giving out such an absurdly unfair advantage for their own incompetence maybe?
But thats what you dont get cause you didnt play KR .... its actually not even advantage lol. This is such as small amount it wont affect anything or anyone... at least give it a shot before you throw your arms up in despair man. You will see once the server is up. Such a small gain from any of these thing no one will notice.

Brakiros

Astellian
Oct 1, 2019
But thats what you dont get cause you didnt play KR .... its actually not even advantage lol. This is such as small amount it wont affect anything or anyone... at least give it a shot before you throw your arms up in despair man. You will see once the server is up. Such a small gain from any of these thing no one will notice.
If no-one will notice why are they giving out such an advantage? You'll just defend all their terrible decisions anyway.

Reactions: Ovitch

TezMMO

Astellian
May 23, 2019
If no-one will notice why are they giving out such an advantage? You'll just defend all their terrible decisions anyway.
because people still will say "they made mistakes and never did anything about" so if your not complaining then the other side is.....

The way you should see it your in the minority since it was only 134 of you but a thousand or more now wont complain... common sense logic says make the masses happy not the minority.

Brakiros

Astellian
Oct 1, 2019
because people still will say "they made mistakes and never did anything about" so if your not complaining then the other side is.....

The way you should see it your in the minority since it was only 134 of you but a thousand or more now wont complain... common sense logic says make the masses happy not the minority.
Ahh so you're a hypocrite then, they're going on about it being fair, this is not fair. Still unbalanced, but you got your reward for doing nothing at all so of course you're not complaining but defending yet another bad decision.

Reactions: Ovitch

TezMMO

Astellian
May 23, 2019
Ahh so you're a hypocrite then, they're going on about it being fair, this is not fair. Still unbalanced, but you got your reward for doing nothing at all so of course you're not complaining but defending yet another bad decision.
no that would actually be you.... i never complained either way about getting a reward or not getting one....wont make any diff to me either way as i said before your you would be a hypocrit since if they didnt do anything you would complain and now since they are doing something you would complain for that which are you now anyways.

just get over it and grow up dude...move on its so trival and ur blowing it up

Playtil

Astellian
Sep 26, 2019
A GM can give my token & asper to this guy?
I think he need it more than me...

Killuelihie

Astellian
Oct 11, 2019
Tbf, the fairest way to handle this situation would have been to roll back the characters involved.
Thats not possible without affecting all players so they choose the route with most PR benefits for them.
Just look at it with the eyes of a businessman and you will understand Brakiros.

Reactions: Appoxa

TezMMO

Astellian
May 23, 2019
Tbf, the fairest way to handle this situation would have been to roll back the characters involved.
Thats not possible without affecting all players so they choose the route with most PR benefits for them.
Just look at it with the eyes of a businessman and you will understand Brakiros.
exactly someone who understand

Oklmq

Astellian
Jun 19, 2019
LOL ofc its possible.. as a dev i can tell you can rollback specific players if u wanted to.. just lazy ass dev...

Reactions: ronoch

Killuelihie

Astellian
Oct 11, 2019
Well i could have suggested instead to give those Avalon perpetrators their will, roll back everything but post their adresses for the other... how many? 10k players? 50k? Dunno?

This could have become fun too xD