Avalon killing players!

ronoch

Astellian
Jun 20, 2019
Please devs do something about the killing in Avalon! It's getting out of control - a lot of my guildies have voiced their concerns over this matter as well. One player in particular is basically harassing us and hunting us like dogs for no good reason(I don't quite get why people want to kill you after the limit has been reached) and it's getting quite old. Like I've said before I enjoy pvp but not when I'm basically forced...first 1-2 times OKAY but hunting us for kills that are pointless to said player is ridiculous and needs to be stopped. It's like this person has maphack or something because sometimes when I'm there I'll be in some random spot and here comes this foo out of nowhere...like wtf, this has happened several times and it's quite suspect to say the least.

I have a suggestion : Implement some sort of immunity or safety window once a player has been killed by another player 2 times(which is the limit for the day?) The immunity for the said player is only removed if they assist another player vs. the player that killed them or they attack the player that killed them first. I don't know how this would work for the populated server but it would work wonders for our NA server seeing that we're basically all in one guild anyways. It's basically one person causing all these issues.

This way you can in essence just let them kill you and you're free to go gathering or mob hunting for their drops etc. Most of the good materials come from within Avalon but you have some players guarding/hoarding them all. When I join Avalon I don't want to be forced like I have to be grouped just to roam around and I don't want to feel like I have to play at odd hours of the day just to "avoid" this. Plus some of the quests are a pain to do in groups anyway! Not to mention you get less points If you're in a group so it can slow you down.

Please, some people have become quite frustrated over this and I don't want them to not participate and or quit over something silly like this. Thank You.

Reactions: Oklmq

Appoxa

Astellian
Sep 30, 2019
When you enter an open PVP area, it goes without saying that you can be attacked and killed by other players at any time and for any special reason. This is what makes an open PVP area like Avalon what it is.

If you do not want to face this danger, which I can well understand, the logical step is not to visit Avalon.

arisonu123

Astellian
Jul 12, 2019
Please devs do something about the killing in Avalon! It's getting out of control - a lot of my guildies have voiced their concerns over this matter as well. One player in particular is basically harassing us and hunting us like dogs for no good reason(I don't quite get why people want to kill you after the limit has been reached) and it's getting quite old. Like I've said before I enjoy pvp but not when I'm basically forced...first 1-2 times OKAY but hunting us for kills that are pointless to said player is ridiculous and needs to be stopped. It's like this person has maphack or something because sometimes when I'm there I'll be in some random spot and here comes this foo out of nowhere...like wtf, this has happened several times and it's quite suspect to say the least.

I have a suggestion : Implement some sort of immunity or safety window once a player has been killed by another player 2 times(which is the limit for the day?) The immunity for the said player is only removed if they assist another player vs. the player that killed them or they attack the player that killed them first. I don't know how this would work for the populated server but it would work wonders for our NA server seeing that we're basically all in one guild anyways. It's basically one person causing all these issues.

This way you can in essence just let them kill you and you're free to go gathering or mob hunting for their drops etc. Most of the good materials come from within Avalon but you have some players guarding/hoarding them all. When I join Avalon I don't want to be forced like I have to be grouped just to roam around and I don't want to feel like I have to play at odd hours of the day just to "avoid" this. Plus some of the quests are a pain to do in groups anyway! Not to mention you get less points If you're in a group so it can slow you down.

Please, some people have become quite frustrated over this and I don't want them to not participate and or quit over something silly like this. Thank You.
Quit being a carebear. Avalon is a PvP zone. You are going to get killed. Stop complaining about Shawtie and git good. I know Shawtie and he is not freaking map hacking so stop complaining about being killed in a PvP zone. Shawtie just has map awareness and either way it's super easy to find you and others in Sovereign because all you ever do pretty much is PvE. All you ever do is the same stupid quests and never go try to kill people. And no they won't touch the mechanic that you can be killed in a PvP zone. And there is a point to killing you more than twice. That point is you lose kill points. The kill points count to your total score. If you weren't Sovereign and weren't basically the whole server this would actually matter. It is an actual strategy to close the gap between your faction and those above your faction. And it's also fun for some of us to PvP. You also need to stop reporting people just because you don't get your way in Avalon. Grow up

Pandalicious

Astellian
May 31, 2019
Quit being a carebear. Avalon is a PvP zone. You are going to get killed. Stop complaining about Shawtie and git good. I know Shawtie and he is not freaking map hacking so stop complaining about being killed in a PvP zone. Shawtie just has map awareness and either way it's super easy to find you and others in Sovereign because all you ever do pretty much is PvE. All you ever do is the same stupid quests and never go try to kill people. And no they won't touch the mechanic that you can be killed in a PvP zone. And there is a point to killing you more than twice. That point is you lose kill points. The kill points count to your total score. If you weren't Sovereign and weren't basically the whole server this would actually matter. It is an actual strategy to close the gap between your faction and those above your faction. And it's also fun for some of us to PvP. You also need to stop reporting people just because you don't get your way in Avalon. Grow up
We also have plenty of crying carebears on EU Server..kinda good to see its not a EU-Only problem but a worldwide issue of people not being able to just deal with it or avoid it. So him and his friends get you guys chatbanns or what? Our carebears tried that on EU Server too...

What has MMORPG Community come to that people complain about PvP in a PvP Zone?? Are we just a bunch of carebears?? You cant blame it on "young people" bc I myself am only 21 and I am not like that.

@Oklmq ur so cute. You have no facts or arguments to bring along and just gonna react to my posts with "angry" until the end of your days or what?

• Angry
Reactions: Oklmq

arisonu123

Astellian
Jul 12, 2019
How do
We also have plenty of crying carebears on EU Server..kinda good to see its not a EU-Only problem but a worldwide issue of people not being able to just deal with it or avoid it. So him and his friends get you guys chatbanns or what? Our carebears tried that on EU Server too...

What has MMORPG Community come to that people complain about PvP in a PvP Zone?? Are we just a bunch of carebears?? You cant blame it on "young people" bc I myself am only 21 and I am not like that.

@Oklmq ur so cute. You have no facts or arguments to bring along and just gonna react to my posts with "angry" until the end of your days or what?
They didn't try to get anyone a chat ban other than maybe Mistake. Mistake is a jerk though who deserves a perma ban and it amazes me how he is still in this game after the numerous people whom have reported him. At this point he is just popcorn material for me. I posted my super awesome tier two magicaland armor I made(I'm a wizard) in all chat last night when I knew he was on cuz I knew he would have something to say about it lol. The chest is 7% knowledge,9 know,9 Wis and 9 con. He talked **** about the con which I knew he would. Saying mages need to be all dmg lol. I said that this mage who always ranks high in Avalon has over 9k and for him to come back and tell me mages don't need CON when he is dead in Avalon. He also talked **** about me having Will on a weapon(gives Mana,increases dot dmg and buffs,and Mana Regen rate)and me having a double int knw tier 2 keter necklace lol. Apparently if your mistake the mage who claims he is a 10 star mage and giving free carries through crimson legendary then you should only be knw and Wis and AGI! Lol he made a tier two chest with agi
and then tried to sell it instead of keeping the base and when called out on it he said why would he waste expensive materials and that it isn't that bad. Also btw a mage with no int only does dmg when they crit...

But as for what some Sovereign members did they tried to get Shawtie banned because they have reported him numerous times just because he followed them into their base and died to guards instead of giving them points. Not his fault they didn't get the last hit. And it is a thing the game let's you do and the guards are there to protect you lol. They tried to say Shawtie died to the guards on purpose lol . I know about it cuz he told me a GM actually contacted him about it lol

Last edited:

Legolasa

Astellian
Dec 3, 2019
Yo if the server gets merged with EU what you gonna do boy? My home is Avalon I will pk you until you beg for mercy! Hats off for Shawtie for being a pk hunter, need more hunters. Now I’m excited for merge so I can hunt Shawtie. Yo devs make it happen. I want a thread like this also. Wanna make children cry!

ronoch

Astellian
Jun 20, 2019
Yo if the server gets merged with EU what you gonna do boy? My home is Avalon I will pk you until you beg for mercy! Hats off for Shawtie for being a pk hunter, need more hunters. Now I’m excited for merge so I can hunt Shawtie. Yo devs make it happen. I want a thread like this also. Wanna make children cry!
Siiiiiiiiiiiiiigh....you guys are missing the point, I like pvp for sure but there is no point in killing someone that doesn't grant you ANYTHING at all...it's both pointless and useless. Kill until you reach the limit or whatever, sure, but don't just keep killing people for no reason. Just makes people mad too and forces them to quit. Then who will you PK if you make them all quit?

Mind you, they do this every week...so it does indeed get old - especially after a while.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pirylio

Beauron

Astellian
Jan 8, 2020
Siiiiiiiiiiiiiigh....you guys are missing the point, I like pvp for sure but there is no point in killing someone that doesn't grant you ANYTHING at all...it's both pointless and useless. Kill until you reach the limit or whatever, sure, but don't just keep killing people for no reason. Just makes people mad too and forces them to quit. Then who will you PK if you make them all quit?

Mind you, they do this every week...so it does indeed get old - especially after a while.
there is a killing weekly you know?

Terra

Astellian
Sep 20, 2019
What has MMORPG Community come to that people complain about PvP in a PvP Zone?? Are we just a bunch of carebears??
maybe, it would be a lot less of a problem, if the (pve-based) gear grind ... giving massive advantages to certain players wouldn't count so much within it

that said, i'd have another possible solution for these issues ...

work with buffs/debuffs ...

each time, a player kills someone else,
the killed player could get a dmg and defense buff [lasting for the whole avalon-season] against the enemy player(s, who where within the area, where he was killed / who got points out of him)

that way, anyone still could be killed repeatedly ...
but at the cost, of giving the killed person the possibility, to actually start to fight back against the killers

Reactions: Pirylio

Beauron

Astellian
Jan 8, 2020
work with buffs/debuffs ...

each time, a player kills someone else,
the killed player could get a dmg and defense buff [lasting for the whole avalon-season] against the enemy player(s, who where within the area, where he was killed / who got points out of him)

that way, anyone still could be killed repeatedly ...
but at the cost, of giving the killed person the possibility, to actually start to fight back against the killers
this could be abused. dont like the idea

Reactions: Pandalicious

Zzet

Astellian
Oct 2, 2019

It makes sense to kill an rivaled faction over and over again since they are loosing 300 points for every death. In my personal opinion I would just leave Avalon, do a Dungeon then join Avalon again and see if the "predator" is gone. Don't need to be worked up for that, so I dont see why this post even exist in the first place? Whining about getting killed in a PVP Area LUL

Ah yes right we are in 2020 and the Idiots who screams louder and play the victim role gets heard ... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Terra

Astellian
Sep 20, 2019
It makes sense to kill an rivaled faction over and over again since they are loosing 300 points for every death. In my personal opinion I would just leave Avalon, do a Dungeon then join Avalon again and see if the "predator" is gone. Don't need to be worked up for that, so I dont see why this post even exist in the first place? Whining about getting killed in a PVP Area LUL
honestly, to begin with,
we wouldn't even have all these problems,
if the devs wouldn't lock up zender [=dungeon tickets, astel, beewax (worth 1kk), lootring] and the treasure behind pvp

make an alternative for pve players, to earn the same ammount of that stuff within the same ammount of time [and let the player choose, from which of these possible sources he wants to get the rewards ... eiter ... or]

and nobody would have any reason to complain anymore

the main issue is,
that you "force" (pve)-peaple, who dislike that "killing over and over again" playstyle into it by putting all these stuff exclusively in there

edit :
becouse if the pvp of this game actually would be good,
the peaple would be playing it without the need of incentives ...
the sole fact, that (pve)-incentives are needed to pull peaple into it is and remains the best proof, that there are serious issues with the pvp in this game

Reactions: Jazices and Pirylio

Zzet

Astellian
Oct 2, 2019
honestly, to begin with,
we wouldn't even have all these problems,
if the devs wouldn't lock up zender [=dungeon tickets, astel, beewax (worth 1kk), lootring] and the treasure behind pvp

make an alternative for pve players, to earn the same ammount of that stuff within the same ammount of time [and let the player choose, from which of these possible sources he wants to get the rewards ... eiter ... or]

and nobody would have any reason to complain anymore

the main issue is,
that you "force" (pve)-peaple, who dislike that "killing over and over again" playstyle into it by putting all these stuff exclusively in there

Zender was already locked behind PVP since the prerelease and not with the release of Avalon. So I don't know why people are shocked after the release of Avalon.

Arena/Team Arena gave also the most Zender before Avalon

Reactions: Pandalicious

Appoxa

Astellian
Sep 30, 2019
Zender was already locked behind PVP since the prerelease and not with the release of Avalon. So I don't know why people are shocked after the release of Avalon.
i have never played pvp in astellia, but i have collected some zender. So no: Zender was not locked in this form behind pvp since prerelease. However, you can now get some additional Zender in Avalon. This does not exclude the possibility that there will be more PVE content at some point that will reward you with Zender. But as it stands now, that's just the way it is.
I have no problem with this circumstance, but I would like to show that originally it was always possible to maintain it without PVP.

Zzet

Astellian
Oct 2, 2019
i have never played pvp in astellia, but i have collected some zender. So no: Zender was not locked in this form behind pvp since prerelease. However, you can now get some additional Zender in Avalon. This does not exclude the possibility that there will be more PVE content at some point that will reward you with Zender. But as it stands now, that's just the way it is.
I have no problem with this circumstance, but I would like to show that originally it was always possible to maintain it without PVP.
Yes you are right, but I meant not all Zender but the most nocticeable amount of Zender was locked behind Arena/Team Arena

Ciara San

Astellian
Jul 15, 2019
You can also earn Zender in PVE, but not to the same extent as in Avalon, because it is much faster there. In return, there is no comparable alternative in the PVE. So if you e.g. who wants to buy the loot ring for Zender is more or less forced to go to Avalon, otherwise how long does it take in the PVE to earn 4500 Zender? Months, years?