Avalon killing players!

arisonu123

Astellian
Jul 12, 2019
what possibility of abuse do you think about there ?
He is referring to some idiot dying on purpose just to get more and more buffs. You would have someone who wouldn't fight you and just stand there to get buffs or you would say get alts from your alt guild or friends from other factions to come kill everyone's mains over and over and over right at the start when everyone has 0 points and then just stack up this huge ass buff for the rest of Avalon. And since you can only get two kills that give points and there are no negative points it wouldn't give an enemy team all that much points and if you want to take the points back from that faction you could just switch to killing the alts once you stacked up your buffs as high as you want. Trust me Sovereign would do this with their alts in Nightfall. And even if they didn't someone would and it would definitely be abused.

• Haha
Reactions: ronoch

Terra

Astellian
Sep 20, 2019
some People could stack buff by been killed deliberately, to dominate important Team fights
ok ... true one, haven't thought about that one

in that case, how about turning it into a defensive-type buff,
only activating, when the buffed player is attacked first by the killer ... and not activating, if the buffed (or his team) makes the first-strike ?

Terra

Astellian
Sep 20, 2019
or you would say get alts from your alt guild or friends from other factions to come kill everyone's mains over and over
wouldn't help them, since it would be player bound ...
so an alt killing you wouldn't give you a buff against another players main

Zzet

Astellian
Oct 2, 2019
wouldn't help them, since it would be player bound ...
so an alt killing you wouldn't give you a buff against another players main
coding something like this would make the game to a more lag fest than it is now in a mass pvp in Avalon.

ronoch

Astellian
Jun 20, 2019
Zender was already locked behind PVP since the prerelease and not with the release of Avalon. So I don't know why people are shocked after the release of Avalon.

Arena/Team Arena gave also the most Zender before Avalon
That's fine - having it "locked" behind pvp I have absolutely no issues with...like I said I enjoy pvp as well but just said the repetitive killing gets old. no way around it because I can't kill this person on my own in the games current state, sadly. "Leave and come back you say" okay so I come back later and they are still murdering my people I will never get anything done if I have to "play around" another persons schedule in an attempt to avoid them...

If some sort of immunity was enforced so that the player isn't killed so many times in a certain amount of time that would be nice as well - giving players the option to explore Avalon in peace and do other things without having to constantly look over your shoulder every 5 seconds.

It makes sense to kill an rivaled faction over and over again since they are loosing 300 points for every death. In my personal opinion I would just leave Avalon, do a Dungeon then join Avalon again and see if the "predator" is gone. Don't need to be worked up for that, so I dont see why this post even exist in the first place? Whining about getting killed in a PVP Area LUL

Ah yes right we are in 2020 and the Idiots who screams louder and play the victim role gets heard ... :rolleyes:
And losing the 300 points bit is a BS excuse because my faction ALWAYS wins Avalon hands down no competition whatsoever - we always win by like 1-2mil which is a lot on our server. No one even takes the tower thingys except for our guild so even if this player were to kill my guild all day long for the whole day, for the whole week, they'd still have no chance at winning so they are just doing it to be jerks, basically.

P.S - Like I said before, they're only hurting themselves in the end because if players quit then they'll have NOBODY to kill.

Last edited:

Terra

Astellian
Sep 20, 2019
P.S - Like I said before, they're only hurting themselves in the end because if players quit then they'll have NOBODY to kill.
on the other hand, that actually doesn't sound so bad at all ...
becouse as it seems atm, that's the last possibility i see, for the devs to actually realize, that something is wrong within avalon

coding something like this would make the game to a more lag fest than it is now in a mass pvp in Avalon.
and how about turning the whole idea upside down ...
like, that if you repeatedly attack the same person over and over again [with you being the attacker], you get a debuff

or ... maybe even a simpler solution ...
make avalon risk vs reward

we already have the rewards [higher zender, more coins] on one side ... but at the same time, there is no real "risk" for the ones on top ... they loose the same 300 points upon dying (which hurts much less at high kill counts), while at the same time they keep their gear advantage

so you could - in general - create a buff/debuff system according to ranking / kill to killed ratio

or ... simply take out the gearfight within avalon ;)

Reactions: Oklmq

Forumguy

Astellian
Dec 24, 2019
Wow. This server where you guys are at must be realy bad. And which merge please?
You mean you get EU timezone? Servers here can handle more ;).

PK stalking or stalking and insulting never was tolerated at any pk game i had played. At Archlord 1 they even had banned the worsest guys for some time or even permanent. And camping was bannable. Yes.

/edit: they had included an low -lvl/ -br killing punishment in form of a skull which went red even if it was to much. NPC wouldn´t talk to you and city guards would hunt you. Souch a thing would be a great idea to getting back the control there, i think.

Last edited:
Reactions: Oklmq

Terra

Astellian
Sep 20, 2019
You mean you get EU timezone? Servers here can handle more ;).
no, they just opened up a second server shortly after start, becouse the server where to full [players and bots alike] for them (though, i didn't noticed that ... but idk the actual numbers so ...)

the issue is, that you frequently hear from peaple on the second server, that it's more a solo game ... without them finding new peaple to play with and a dead auchtionhouse ... i don't know, since i don't play there ... but that's what you hear

/edit: they had included an low -lvl/ -br killing punishment in form of a skull which went red even if it was to much. NPC wouldn´t talk to you and city guards would hunt you. Souch a thing would be a great idea to getting back the control there, i think.

awww, sounds fun to x3

Forumguy

Astellian
Dec 24, 2019
no, they just opened up a second server shortly after start, becouse the server where to full [players and bots alike] for them (though, i didn't noticed that ... but idk the actual numbers so ...)

the issue is, that you frequently hear from peaple on the second server, that it's more a solo game ... without them finding new peaple to play with and a dead auchtionhouse ... i don't know, since i don't play there ... but that's what you hear

awww, sounds fun to x3
Oh you mean NA -Servers. EU just is at the start. Lack of good advertising etc.

And yes: it was . Some had gotten a red skull for fun. But they had not touched lowlvls. It was the oposite. Totaly overpowered lowlvls ganked high lvl gimps.

We had invented pk and its ruleset as it exists there. Before that game there was no pk or even pvp. Even hardcore PVP. With equip drop. (special server). This was to much.

Archlord is dead anyways. So i can write about it.