Avalon Treasure

Terala

Astellian
May 22, 2020
i dont have disadvantage if i have less inventory
you don't ?
think about it for a second,

you're astel are getting better and better, thus their deckeffects start to get better to,
with the tulie update they implemented not only treasures with more ap-reg, but also an afk-farming ap-reg skill, giving you permanent more ap-reg

after that, they not only changed deck-effects and implemented ap-reg skins,
they also added 12 hours (so pretty much perma) "afk-farming" atrapotions

these changes lead to the possibility of afk-farm much, much more efficient with much less afford

ontop of that they changed the loot/droprates, so that legandary gear can drop infield to ...
and i don't mean star-jewel only, but also runes and eq

however, once you're inventory is full,
you're lootring will also stop collecting ...

so if any legandary (or any other drop) drops for you, while you have you're inventory full ...
it just keeps lying around on the floor

since the game still keeps literally trashing you with green and blue scrap it don't realy take long,
till you're inventory actually does get full ...

so now we couple these three things with each other
1) pushing afk-farming , 2) let legandary drop while afk-farming and 3) trashing you with (s)crap meanwhile

you still wanna tell me, that additional inventory space is no advantage ?

The paid mount has always been faster at least as far as I can recall
the expensive package contained the lootring [4500 zender and especially interesting during your leveling phase],
the paid mount has always been faster [though, now you have an even faster mount via zender shop ... but you can calculate how many weeks you'd play (and how many astels and loot you'd waste) for that 10k zender

ontop of that the new "deluxe" packages contain 5-star astels from the get-go, which the cheaper packages don't ,
so you literally get the possibility, to buy astels with you're package now

Ferara

Astellian
May 6, 2020
It's an advantage. Hands down. Alot of the cash shop items are getting closer to BDO.

More storage.
More inventory.
Better horse
Scroll of exploration (omg have 2 useful treasure equip during pvp?!?)
Etc

But you have to remember the game was originally a cash shop game in Korea they have all the pay to win content already coded in the game from day 1.

Some they give away for zender reward.

Towi

Astellian
Jun 12, 2019
you don't ?
think about it for a second,

you're astel are getting better and better, thus their deckeffects start to get better to,
with the tulie update they implemented not only treasures with more ap-reg, but also an afk-farming ap-reg skill, giving you permanent more ap-reg

after that, they not only changed deck-effects and implemented ap-reg skins,
they also added 12 hours (so pretty much perma) "afk-farming" atrapotions

these changes lead to the possibility of afk-farm much, much more efficient with much less afford

ontop of that they changed the loot/droprates, so that legandary gear can drop infield to ...
and i don't mean star-jewel only, but also runes and eq

however, once you're inventory is full,
you're lootring will also stop collecting ...

so if any legandary (or any other drop) drops for you, while you have you're inventory full ...
it just keeps lying around on the floor

since the game still keeps literally trashing you with green and blue scrap it don't realy take long,

so now we couple these three things with each other
1) pushing afk-farming , 2) let legandary drop while afk-farming and 3) trashing you with (s)crap meanwhile

you still wanna tell me, that additional inventory space is no advantage ?

the expensive package contained the lootring [4500 zender and especially interesting during your leveling phase],
the paid mount has always been faster [though, now you have an even faster mount via zender shop ... but you can calculate how many weeks you'd play (and how many astels and loot you'd waste) for that 10k zender

ontop of that the new "deluxe" packages contain 5-star astels from the get-go, which the cheaper packages don't ,
so you literally get the possibility, to buy astels with you're package now
Maybe we really should think about it ! How Long do you need to get your inventory full and how much do you get more when you have all inventory slots !

And why do you really afk farm something you dont need to.

And as i said you will allways find something to make your mimimimi Terra.

Falconer_Joanna

Astellian
Sep 28, 2019
Nice try, while the types of treasure might have changed, nowhere did they say the amount has changed. My own AFK time, I'll agree the types of treasure have changed, I don't see the amounts changing very much if at all, thus the time to fill up your inventory hasn't changed.

Scroll of exploration (omg have 2 useful treasure equip during pvp?!?)
How do you loot in PvP? This isn't EvE, people don't drop anything...

If you are dumb enough to upgrade quest and coins inventory..which is basically NEVER full.
Panda's right (in her usual charming way :D), You really only want to upgrade Equipment and Star Jewel slots. The only consumables that drop are crystals and they stack, Runes don't drop all that much (if you're worried add one row here, no more). Coins and Quests are worthless to upgrade as only Fragments and HO Symbols drop and they stack, Materials aren't going to fill up unless you want them to, and even then it's hard as food stacks in amounts of 1k, Lastly Misc won't fill up, there are no legendary or heroic misc items and misc items stack anyway (plus if you're AFK farming, you only get one or two types of Misc items anyway.

Stop making a mountain out of a molehill, adding a few slots isn't that big an expense and is something people have asked for. It was even nice of them to offer us a reduced package, 3 slot upgrade.

Reactions: Towi

Ferara

Astellian
May 6, 2020
Nice try, while the types of treasure might have changed, nowhere did they say the amount has changed. My own AFK time, I'll agree the types of treasure have changed, I don't see the amounts changing very much if at all, thus the time to fill up your inventory hasn't changed.

Panda's right (in her usual charming way :D), You really only want to upgrade Equipment and Star Jewel slots. The only consumables that drop are crystals and they stack, Runes don't drop all that much (if you're worried add one row here, no more). Coins and Quests are worthless to upgrade as only Fragments and HO Symbols drop and they stack, Materials aren't going to fill up unless you want them to, and even then it's hard as food stacks in amounts of 1k, Lastly Misc won't fill up, there are no legendary or heroic misc items and misc items stack anyway (plus if you're AFK farming, you only get one or two types of Misc items anyway.

Stop making a mountain out of a molehill, adding a few slots isn't that big an expense and is something people have asked for. It was even nice of them to offer us a reduced package, 3 slot upgrade.

The DUCKS! I don't wanna be bothered to press F when I hit a duck on wartime!!!! I've actually been CC while picking up a duck lol. But with autoloot can just roll, and press the hotkey to mount up

Terala

Astellian
May 22, 2020
what she meant is, that she can use the "auto-loot function" during avalon's pvp-time,
while keeping both of her normal karza-treasure benefits via real money transaction

since loot and points [and thus zender] earned within avalon increase during these pvp times that can infact be an actual benefit

Reactions: Ferara

Terala

Astellian
May 22, 2020
Maybe we really should think about it ! How Long do you need to get your inventory full and how much do you get more when you have all inventory slots !
idk, hard to actually test, since i do not have all inventory slots ....
but from the feeling i'd say, it kinda depends on the type of eq we're talking about

cooking mat's won't get full, since you only drop the same items over and over again
on the other hand you're equipment slots get filled rather quickly with green and blue trash ...
a full row [so the 10 slots] of them within less than 3 hours ... so i can't exactly say, how fast they actually were entirely full now

but considering, that i already dropped several [even though mostly trash] legandary items by simply standing around afk,
the possibility, that i lost out on one becouse of limited inventory space actually is a real possibility ...

and we all know, how hard it is, to find decent gear within this game's rng system

Ferara

Astellian
May 6, 2020
what she meant is, that she can use the "auto-loot function" during avalon's pvp-time,
while keeping both of her normal karza-treasure benefits via real money transaction

since loot and points [and thus zender] earned within avalon increase during these pvp times that can infact be an actual benefit
I'm saying we fought stone at Bono and leggo dropped from trash that was meteor while other factions try to stop us..

Last edited:

Towi

Astellian
Jun 12, 2019
idk, hard to actually test, since i do not have all inventory slots ....
but from the feeling i'd say, it kinda depends on the type of eq we're talking about

cooking mat's won't get full, since you only drop the same items over and over again
on the other hand you're equipment slots get filled rather quickly with green and blue trash ...
a full row [so the 10 slots] of them within less than 3 hours ... so i can't exactly say, how fast they actually were entirely full now

but considering, that i already dropped several [even though mostly trash] legandary items by simply standing around afk,
the possibility, that i lost out on one becouse of limited inventory space actually is a real possibility ...

and we all know, how hard it is, to find decent gear within this game's rng system
hmm.. Then why do you say that if you have that its an advantage for the Players who have that ? You havent tested it you just claim something without really knowing if that's it.

hmm.. Really now you mimimi about the items you lose while you are not on your PC not even playing the Game !!

Just another give me more Gear mimimi Thread.

PLZ CMs can you just give Terra Everything so that she can leave.

Terala

Astellian
May 22, 2020
hmm.. Then why do you say that if you have that its an advantage for the Players who have that ? You havent tested it you just claim something without really knowing if that's it.
i see, how fast one row gets full
if i look at how fast one row get's full 3 times, i'd essentially know how fast an inventory get's full, when it's completely empty

for me it would have been an advantage today, since my inventory got full while i was afk and thus the lootring stopped picking up things ... = faster time for mobs to respawan = less points and no loot anymore

now, having a completely empty inventory - while possible - is urealistic ...
so let's say half a row/row of you're inventory's used up for you're treasures and eq ...

that'd mean, that you're inventory get full in way under the 8 hours a normal person actually sleeps

i don't need to "claim" anything ... i just need to look at what i see and think a little bit ...
not that hard, right ?

Really now you mimimi about the items you lose while you are not on your PC not even playing the Game !!
i'm not "mimimi" i'm simply stating the fact, that having them gives you a direct advantage buyable only via real money within a game, you've already payed tripple A price for ...

Towi

Astellian
Jun 12, 2019
i see, how fast one row gets full
if i look at how fast one row get's full 3 times, i'd essentially know how fast an inventory get's full, when it's completely empty

for me it would have been an advantage today, since my inventory got full while i was afk and thus the lootring stopped picking up things ... = faster time for mobs to respawan = less points and no loot anymore

now, having a completely empty inventory - while possible - is urealistic ...
so let's say half a row/row of you're inventory's used up for you're treasures and eq ...

that'd mean, that you're inventory get full in way under the 8 hours a normal person actually sleeps

i don't need to "claim" anything ... i just need to look at what i see and think a little bit ...
not that hard, right ?

i'm not "mimimi" i'm simply stating the fact, that having them gives you a direct advantage buyable only via real money within a game, you've already payed tripple A price for ...
Yeah then is that so if you want all the Space you need to pay for that ! And if you lose 2h of drops when you afk farm how much Legis do you lose then ? Maybe one if you are lucky ..

And in my opinion AFK farms should be abolished anyway.

Terala

Astellian
May 22, 2020
Yeah then is that so if you want all the Space you need to pay for that ! And if you lose 2h of drops when you afk farm how much Legis do you lose then ? Maybe one if you are lucky ..
let's just go with you're number than ...
so one legy, if you're lucky ... plus the heroics you can fuse to legy, plus the blue ones you can sell/fuse to heroics

and that each and every single day ...
so 7 legy (+ the heroics and blues you can fuse into it) per week or 210 a month ...

we can of course discuss, how huge of an advantage that would be ...

but the fact, that it is an advantage which is only buyable via real monay
and the fact, that we already payed tripple A premium price for the game not even a year ago

can you realy argue these two facts away ?

Towi

Astellian
Jun 12, 2019
let's just go with you're number than ...
so one legy, if you're lucky ... plus the heroics you can fuse to legy, plus the blue ones you can sell/fuse to heroics

and that each and every single day ...
so 7 legy (+ the heroics and blues you can fuse into it) per week or 210 a month ...

we can of course discuss, how huge of an advantage that would be ...

but the fact, that it is an advantage which is only buyable via real monay
and the fact, that we already payed tripple A premium price for the game not even a year ago

can you realy argue these two facts away ?
What facts ? Terra it is so if you want that you need to pay for that ? What do you want now ? get all for free ?

Why are you writing here what is the meaning of the matter.

If you think its pay to win exept it or leave

Towi

Astellian
Jun 12, 2019
i answered you that question at the end of post #34 so no point repeating it again

already answered at the end of #8 , the beginning of #11 and # 18 ...
so again no reason repeating myself there
OK ! I think the Pricing is OK and i dont need the full inventory and i will not buy everything so for me its ok as it is !

killua

Astellian
Jul 1, 2020
please start another thread on cash shop
and keep this one on avalon treasure or hell, avalon faction balance so you dont confuse the CM/GMs if they ever read this thread