Avalon

mysticque

Astellian
Mar 6, 2020
Please remove the ability to summon Astels. This feature creates an imbalance in Avalon and can easily be exploited with deck effects and tonics. It is probably much stable to disable deck effects and astels. Also, why is there a feature to craft Avalon items and treasure? The more items there are the more complicated it gets? Why not just buff the stats or add another equipment type or tier. Maybe a Mythic just above Legendary which can hold 6 runes.

Terala

Astellian
May 22, 2020
what exactly would an additional rune help in therms of balance and the removal of heavy gear / rng components ?

also, the possibility to summon and use astels [as well as their deck effects] are a core functionality of the game ...
i'd even say, that the game even is somewhat built around exactly that function

if anything, than you'd want to implement catch-up mechanics
(or eventually a better seperation between pve and pvp gear/astels)

mysticque

Astellian
Mar 6, 2020
Astels are meant for PvE not PVP. It is evident that more star astels outplay any brand new star astels and this poses a huge gap among players. There is basically no room for progression or even an even match gameplay considering most of the active faction will end up having all the veteran players with an abundant high tiered astel.

The only way to have a more balanced PvP is to implement a system that is above standard lv 50 legendary. Perhaps they can add a new tier for equipment that is not easily accessible to fresh 50.

Terala

Astellian
May 22, 2020
Astels are meant for PvE not PVP. It is evident that more star astels outplay any brand new star astels and this poses a huge gap among players.
i don't believe that astel's aren't meant for pvp
again, astels are an essential part of these games gameplay

and i do believe, that the usage ... and especially the right usage ... of your astels is a massive part of these games gameplay
and one of the things, which makes the game interesting to begin with ...
becouse it opens up many possibilitys, strategies and functions ... which is a good think

The only way to have a more balanced PvP is to implement a system that is above standard lv 50 legendary. Perhaps they can add a new tier for equipment that is not easily accessible to fresh 50.
and at that point i asked myself,
if you even read, what you are asking for

on the one hand you critizice the point,
that higher starred (thus older) astel are better than newer astels and thus outplay them

on the other hand you are asking for equipe above lvl 50 legandary, that's not accecable to fresh 50's ...
so exactly th thing you're critizicing (older players with better astels outgearing newer ones) is what your asking here (older players with new tier equipment outplaying newer ones) ... which would be the wrong thing

now, don't get me wrong ...
i agree with you, that the gear component matters way too much within the game
and i also agree with you, that it would be quite a lot more interesting if that component would be taken out or limited for certain gameplay elements ... maybe even a better seperation between pve and pvp elements

but for that you don't have to take out one of the most essential gameplay elements from the game ...
there would be more than enough other possibilitys/solutions for these issues

for example ...
they could go out there and make the avalon seasons last a little longer (lets say 2 weeks instead of one ... or maybe even a month) ...
they could give everyon a certain number of points at start, from which the players could buy pvp-gear, astels, runes and treasures in the beginning

and than they could implement (pve and pvp) objectives, whith which you could than raise your points ...
to upgrade that gear and astels during the course of the avalon session ...

maybe they could even tie the points you get to your ranking within the faction ...
in a risk vs reward type of way ...

so that the first has accec to better eq / more astels [and get higher rewards at the end of the session]
but also looses more points, if he doesn't actively participate in certain activitys or get killed by monsters or the enemy faction

that would be an interesting possibility, to make the playing field more interesting ... yes

but to just take out the astel-component of the game
big no no

mysticque

Astellian
Mar 6, 2020
Astels are not essential for PvP. They are accessories to help you accomplish in PvE not PvP.

For someone that complains about the game being dying, ref: below, you should really pay attention to your own key points on how to keep the game alive. Discouraging players to participate in PvP coz of opponents having uber astels is one-way ticket to uninstall this game.

https://forum.astellia-mmo.com/threads/regarding-the-crafting-elements.4398/#post-43558

Last edited:

Terala

Astellian
May 22, 2020
Astels are not essential for PvP. They are accessories to help you accomplish in PvE not PvP.

For someone that complains about the game being dying, ref: below, you should really pay attention to your own key points on how to keep the game alive. Discouraging players to participate in PvP coz of opponents having uber astels is one-way ticket to uninstall this game.

https://forum.astellia-mmo.com/threads/regarding-the-crafting-elements.4398/#post-43558
point 1) i am not complaining about the game being dying ... maybe you're mistaking me with someone else there, could that be ?

point 2) my own keypoint is, that the astels are an essential part of the gameplay ... in pve and pvp alike
they allow you, to use tactics and strategies otherwise imposible and can even help to flatten out balancing differances between the classes

if you look at them as mere accecories ... than sorry, but i guess you haven't understood the core gamemechanics at all

point 3) my second keypoint is, that i would welcome a better seperation between pve and pvp gear (and yes, astels do count into that as well) ... that i would welcome a more even playingfield ...

but that is something, which can be accomplished without taking a core element of the gameplay away from it ...
i gave you an example, how you could flatten the playingfield while still keeping the astel-component ingame ... just re-read my post above

i critiziced, that the devs made crafting elements / items worthless over night

i now 3 players ...
player one (ab)used the possibility, to run a dungeon for the price of two tickets ... getting him 2 astel [which was fixed 24h later]
player two (me) started in the beginning and didn't used that possibility as much
player thre (a friend of mine) started 5 days later than me

all 3 were waiting for the deck-effect
player 1 was able to craft most of his stuff, player 2 was able to craft the most important items, player 3 is sitting on inventory sites full of now useless crafting elements

what i critiziced there was,
that the devs didn't announced these changes ...
that my friend is now sitting on all of his elements ...

and what exactly has he done wrong ?
he started 5 days after me with the game

and what i critiziced was,
that up until today the itemdescription still tells you,
that these elements have an actual function within the game

so seriously ... please read again

Last edited:

Zzet

Astellian
Oct 2, 2019
Please remove the ability to summon Astels. This feature creates an imbalance in Avalon and can easily be exploited with deck effects and tonics. It is probably much stable to disable deck effects and astels. Also, why is there a feature to craft Avalon items and treasure? The more items there are the more complicated it gets? Why not just buff the stats or add another equipment type or tier. Maybe a Mythic just above Legendary which can hold 6 runes.
Removing Astels out of Avalon in a game called ASTELlia? The balancing in Astellia is build on Aastel mechanics and Astel-management. Ever tried to kill a full evasion Ranger pre patch with avalon PVP buff without astels? ever tried to kill a full PVP specced defense/dmg oracle without astel? right you can't. In Avalon players have so much HP compared to the normal world that its impossible to kill without proper use of an Astel.

But I support you about the Avalon crafted Items, they should remove that because what it does is just RNG or implement class Specific Avalon Items, so that healer as an example can't get the legendary CC immunity treasure by friday and be unkillable.

Terala

Astellian
May 22, 2020
But I support you about the Avalon crafted Items, they should remove that because what it does is just RNG or implement class Specific Avalon Items, so that healer as an example can't get the legendary CC immunity treasure by friday and be unkillable.
yes, treasures tailord towards specific classes would realy be a good thing

as for the "healer can't get the legandary CC immunity treasure" ...
honestly, otherwise we'd have the exact opposit ... the mage putting you in perma CC and you getting killed, before you could even cast a single spell ... should that realy be the goal of it ? ... i don't think so

(that's a funny thing about these game's CC ... the mage who hits first wins :p )

possible solutions would be to either
1) reduce the hit chance of CC's cast in an extremely short period of time [so if you got your first CC, the next one should be harder to actually hit] ... or a small time period in between CC's allowing players to actually react [some kind of anti-perma-CC (not anti CC, just against permanent CC's) ]

or 2) to not only add benefits but also negative side effects to the treasures (for example reduced heal for the healer ... reduced atk / range / own CC capability for the mage ... slow down (movementspeed) for the tank etc) ... so that theres not just that one op positive ... but rather a series of positives and negative effects ... tailored individually towards the respective classes

• Haha
Reactions: PlayingMyLastMMOs

PlayingMyLastMMOs

Astellian
Sep 24, 2019
(that's a funny thing about these game's CC ... the mage who hits first wins :p )
Do you know every class has a spell that remove cc?

Do you know to fast-roll back to a mage to dodge some cc spells?

Deal with it if you are decent geared and half-brained. :sneaky:

Mage is the only class that need major buffs in PVP that what will motive peeps like myself playing mage alt.

PlayingMyLastMMOs

Astellian
Sep 24, 2019
my first mmo was a zergfest and requires a brain to play one class. so yes I know about what you are whining about pvp but making astels available in pvp makes it even worst
wondering why people are crying about having astels system while still playing.

you don't like the pet combat feature, ez, just quit the game, rather than be here and ask for a change that no1 likes it.

PS: Are you ok? No one is here whining about pvp and I personally don't have to.

PPS: You know why the game is dying? Because there are too much crying babies like urself who cause the implementation of this retarded peacetime dog **** along with the new Avalon equipment. (E.G omg, xxx one-shot me, omg, xxx class needs nerf so that xxx player won't one shot me and omg, we need make gears equal in Avalon)

PPPS: Avalon is competitive zone for dedicated players, note "players" and not "player", you might be unbeatable in 1v1, but doesn't mean you a god, when everyone's full T2, sure you cant 1v2, but it is nothing to do with the astels.

PPPPS: If you saying that there's a plenty of players still in your server (according your posts), then recruit them and fight against the "zerg".
If you can't do that, then stop complaining about pvp and go solo low-geared people (which, I doubt you can) inside.

Not satisfied? Then this game is not worthy of your time, bru

mysticque

Astellian
Mar 6, 2020
wondering why people are crying about having astels system while still playing.

you don't like the pet combat feature, ez, just quit the game, rather than be here and ask for a change that no1 likes it.

PS: Are you ok? No one is here whining about pvp and I personally don't have to.

PPS: You know why the game is dying? Because there are too much crying babies like urself who cause the implementation of this retarded peacetime dog **** along with the new Avalon equipment. (E.G omg, xxx one-shot me, omg, xxx class needs nerf so that xxx player won't one shot me and omg, we need make gears equal in Avalon)

PPPS: Avalon is competitive zone for dedicated players, note "players" and not "player", you might be unbeatable in 1v1, but doesn't mean you a god, when everyone's full T2, sure you cant 1v2, but it is nothing to do with the astels.

PPPPS: If you saying that there's a plenty of players still in your server (according your posts), then recruit them and fight against the "zerg".
If you can't do that, then stop complaining about pvp and go solo low-geared people (which, I doubt you can) inside.

Not satisfied? Then this game is not worthy of your time, bru
you really are not making sense... maybe need to think before you say something

PlayingMyLastMMOs

Astellian
Sep 24, 2019
you really are not making sense... maybe need to think before you say something
Cause of your poor cognitive skill, sure, you cannot understand. Many of your previous posts are about crying on pointless subjects, such as this one ------> removing astels from pvp.

This game is called astellia not League of Legend nor Minecraft, dearo_O

Bottom line is, you will never ever see a day that they remove astels from pvp, just for ya

Last edited:
Reactions: Pirylio

Ferara

Astellian
May 6, 2020
my first mmo was a zergfest and requires a brain to play one class. so yes I know about what you are whining about pvp but making astels available in pvp makes it even worst
It's part of the game learn how to use your astel that's it's you can keybind the special skills and also your whining with a huge debuff from taking all stones to boot .. learn the system then complain.

mysticque

Astellian
Mar 6, 2020
It's part of the game learn how to use your astel that's it's you can keybind the special skills and also your whining with a huge debuff from taking all stones to boot .. learn the system then complain.
isn't it obvious that it is part of the pve content??? watch till the other side zerg with astels and see how you always end up quitting the game coz you don't know how to go around with it. Isn't that what you always do Ferara?

mysticque

Astellian
Mar 6, 2020
Cause of your poor cognitive skill, sure, you cannot understand. Many of your previous posts are about crying on pointless subjects, such as this one ------> removing astels from pvp.

This game is called astellia not League of Legend nor Minecraft, dearo_O

Bottom line is, you will never ever see a day that they remove astels from pvp, just for ya
read your original post maybe you will grow a brain cell.

apparently you don't understand what is unfair.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/515299475074580510/719746119000653954/unknown.png