Avalon

PlayingMyLastMMOs

Astellian
Sep 24, 2019
someone needs their pacifier
Some1 needs a life and a job. Btw do not try to change topic, unless u really are a cureless blind fanboy. Read what others say here in this post.

Since you so coward and don't post your arena rank and trash talking about astels in pvp, I'd not bother spend more time with you.

And bro, at least grab your popcorn before continuing your drama:LOL:

Last edited:

PlayingMyLastMMOs

Astellian
Sep 24, 2019
I will respond to you when you learn to grow up
Therefore,

To translate:

"I don't have any proves and statistics to convince everyone that the ability to summon Astels should be removed in PVP.

I have to chicken out from this post"

I got you, buddy. God bless you in and out the game;)

PS: Similarly, few lines of moans will not prove that "there are still plenty people in game", check yourself out in post "game is dying at an alarm rate"

Last edited:

Ferara

Astellian
May 6, 2020
isn't it obvious that it is part of the pve content??? watch till the other side zerg with astels and see how you always end up quitting the game coz you don't know how to go around with it. Isn't that what you always do Ferara?
Na I learned how to work with it

Reactions: Oklmq

Ferara

Astellian
May 6, 2020
Therefore,

To translate:

"I don't have any proves and statistics to convince everyone that the ability to summon Astels should be removed in PVP.

I have to chicken out from this post"

I got you, buddy. God bless you in and out the game;)

PS: Similarly, few lines of moans will not prove that "there are still plenty people in game", check yourself out in post "game is dying at an alarm rate"
@mystique83
The fact ppl calling you buddy and guy is alarming. Your from Thailand?