Avenger "Fan of Knives" not working

Psycho

Astellian
Sep 15, 2019
Am i understanding the Skill wrong or is the Description just wrong ?
Fan of Knives pulls the Targets toward the Caster.
The Skill somehow doesnt pull the Target, what is going on here ?

Pixelmacho

Astellian
Sep 17, 2019
- Both pve & pvp?
- maybe physical skill accuracy is somehow low (Chance to trigger the pull), like the stun on riposte Stance (~53%)

Last edited:

Sagittarius

Astellian
Sep 27, 2019
Got the skill and can confirm, it not only doesn't pull the target, but it's also an AoE -- which is good, but isn't listed. Was really looking forward to laying down a mine-field and pulling people into it. :p Please fix!

Psycho

Astellian
Sep 15, 2019
yea, everyone tells me its bugged and not working.
i wanted to pull targets that always run away in pvp with this skill :(

Nymeros

Astellian
Oct 9, 2019
I tested that it does damage to enemies near the target, like a cone from you and your target, so probably it is bad traslated.

Psycho

Astellian
Sep 15, 2019
i dont think its a translation issue.
it says clearly pulls target towards the caster.
you cant mess up a whole sentence like this ? (1 or 2 Words yea but not the whole sentence)

Pixelmacho

Astellian
Sep 17, 2019
I was asking someone and he said, that you can only pull "small" mobs (trash mobs). And important is the word >> toward << this doesn't mean next to you, it means only in your direction. In this case "slightly" around 2-3 meters. So I was told, can't test it on my own only level 48 so far^^

Sagittarius

Astellian
Sep 27, 2019
I was asking someone and he said, that you can only pull "small" mobs (trash mobs). And important is the word >> toward << this doesn't mean next to you, it means only in your direction. In this case "slightly" around 2-3 meters. So I was told, can't test it on my own only level 48 so far^^
Unfortunately you were lied to. You cant pull anything, not even a little bit. Take it from the Avengers here all saying it XD

Psycho

Astellian
Sep 15, 2019
Yea, i picked Avenger not only because of the Damage increase but also for Fan of Knives aswell.
This Skill would be so helpful in PvP.
I hope they will fix this soon.