Avenger or Nightblade?

Galcia

Astellian
Dec 29, 2019
Hey!

Like in topic, I can't decide between Avenger and Nightblade. Maybe some more exp Sins will help me a bit? What is most important crit rate or pure attack?

Micela

Astellian
Sep 16, 2019
Depends on what you want to play. You can still get the 2 other stats through your gear. (nightblade DEX / avenger AGI then)

The thing is, that precision and critrate will cap in PvE a bit, but not in PvP. So if your enemy in PvP has stacked a lot of evasion / critical evasion, then nightblade is the best counterpart. Avenger on the other hand has definately the biggest damage - output and is made for PvE with the AOE. You just need about ~850 precision points to hit everything.

So it´s up to you. But i can say... PvP is pretty much dead and if the enemy hasn´t stacked evasion, then avenger hurts.

Reactions: Galcia

Galcia

Astellian
Dec 29, 2019
Depends on what you want to play. You can still get the 2 other stats through your gear. (nightblade DEX / avenger AGI then)

The thing is, that precision and critrate will cap in PvE a bit, but not in PvP. So if your enemy in PvP has stacked a lot of evasion / critical evasion, then nightblade is the best counterpart. Avenger on the other hand has definately the biggest damage - output and is made for PvE with the AOE. You just need about ~850 precision points to hit everything.

So it´s up to you. But i can say... PvP is pretty much dead and if the enemy hasn´t stacked evasion, then avenger hurts.
Thanks Mate! So I will go avenger I think.

Ninjachicken

Astellian
Oct 6, 2019
I started as a nightblade and switched to avenger last week to get all 5 stars skills. avenger really hurts but is more luck dependend. the less critrate is noticeable. from my experience it looks like this:
nightblade pros:
has a skill with slow + bleed, so you can stack edges easier
smoother combos (subjective)
better dps
cons:
low burst compared to avenger

avenger pros:
better burst dmg but only if you crit
better aoe dmg
cons:
his dagger throw skill is still bugged -> doesnt drag enemys like in the skill description and does really bad dmg.

after i get last class phantom i think i will stay nightblade, cause its the better allrounder in my opinion.

Reactions: Galcia