Being A Dork in Astellia For 28 Mins Straight + Astellia-Map.de!!!

Doledor

Astellian
Jun 22, 2019
We have been working on a guide for all things Star Tale it is a sticky thread under English PVE. The website you mention will help with the journal, story, loot and collection parts. I used it when I needed to find out who drops what or where to get the items.

Trox

Astellian
May 24, 2019
We have been working on a guide for all things Star Tale it is a sticky thread under English PVE. The website you mention will help with the journal, story, loot and collection parts. I used it when I needed to find out who drops what or where to get the items.
Do you happen to mean this guide right here: Star's Tale - Guide List 😁

Sweetzerlandia

Astellian
Jun 22, 2019
Yup, my guides have all the hidden chest, ancients, field bosses, viewpoints with in game screen shots. I just never got around to doing the other stuff since others were doing it and the website mentioned is very helpful for that.
Bless you for all your hard work! I'll be sure to share this link!

KingDrake

Astellian
Sep 10, 2019
If you haven't heard of Astellia-map.de, you'll be cured of that by the end of this video!
It's an incredible resource for finding all the hidden gems in Astellia.

I've been enjoying playing so much I made this. I hope you guys are having as much fun as I am ♥
Thanks for mentioning my/our map in your video :) As for the part at 6:50... you had to talk to the NPC that i marked in the screenshot and buy the items from him xD

Sweetzerlandia

Astellian
Jun 22, 2019
Thanks for mentioning my/our map in your video :) As for the part at 6:50... you had to talk to the NPC that i marked in the screenshot and buy the items from him xD
Thank YOU for such a wonderful resource! And thank you for the tip! I'll be going back to get it!! ♥
I didn't realize they were crafting quests and was so confused why I wasn't getting updates lol

Last edited:

Sweetzerlandia

Astellian
Jun 22, 2019
Your Majesty if I might bug you for more information on a quest?

The Saintess Souvenir. I know we need to teleport to keep the quest buff. But do you recall the order? I do the first piece and no matter if I run or teleport, I'm never able to collect the 3rd piece. Your infinite wisdom would be so appreciated ♥