Better stats for bounty hunter ?

OmBen

Astellian
Mar 3, 2020
Hello.. want to ask..

what is a good number for physical critical accuracy for bounty hunter?

archer is not my main, so im a bit confused..

is it better 1.100 physical critical accuracy with 1000 physical critical attack ?
or better 1.100 physical critical attack with 1000 physical critical accuracy ?

the stats is also confusing.. i thought physical accuracy we get only from agi.. but actually dex also give physical accuracy ??

here is my experiment, almost identical ring.. agi agi with physical crit atk rune vs dex dex with physical crit atk accuracy rune..

and only, 1 physical accuracy difference ? @.@

Attachments

Last edited:

Pandalicious

Astellian
May 31, 2019
Answer: Dont play Bounty Hunter. But in general, if you have 1k acc with your buff its enough. The rest the higher the better. DEX gives phys crit accuracy, AGI gives phys accuracy and Evasion (you want that stat as high as you can for PvP).

The way stats work /add up in this game is way too complicated to explain it here

Reactions: OmBen

OmBen

Astellian
Mar 3, 2020
ty for answering..

why not bounty hunter ?

for physical accuracy i got 1065 accuracy with buff.. kinda too much because i didnt do avalon / pvp.. this char only for dg purposes..

im just kinda confused how much physical critical accuracy needed..

Pandalicious

Astellian
May 31, 2019
1k is fine for dungeons, you will miss bosses a lot with lower. But thinking you are Bounty Hunter aka get accuracy you would need more AGI on other subclass.

And for Bouny Hunter..well; Awakened Sniper = useless, worse than the original because 2min cooldown. Awakened Sharp Bow..idk? Not rly useful? Also the damage of that weird arrow rain is way too low to be any worth the subclass.

You can just play Hawkeye or Ranger, they are both way better in PvP and PvE. If you only play PvE you can just stay Bounty Hunter but ngl Ranger would be better even though they get useless stats for PvE with the 3 eva stats. I still want to try out a AGI CON build on Ranger to see how much of a disgusting shiat that would be XD

Reactions: OmBen

Kobe

Astellian
Jan 25, 2020
Not sure why your crit stats are so low despite being almost 8k CP. I think it's cuz youre a Bounty Hunter :ROFLMAO:
Switch over to Hawkeye and do some damage!!

Also Panda, DEX gives Crit Attack, not Crit Accuracy :oops:

Reactions: Falconer_Joanna

OmBen

Astellian
Mar 3, 2020
the damage is actually not much different if i change to hawkeye.. because of that physical attack.. and triple arrow give my archer good rotation skill..

back to main question.. what decent critical accuracy ? 1100 ? 1200 ? or 1000 is enough? >.<

Terala

Astellian
May 22, 2020
despite being almost 8k CP
CP actually doesn't realy say that much,
what matters is, how the stats look

what decent critical accuracy ? 1100 ? 1200 ? or 1000 is enough? >.<
i don't play bow-guy ... so i can only give you the general advice,
to look at how often you crit-hit your enemies and than decide for yourself,
if you want additional points in acc or not

Reactions: OmBen and Oklmq

Kobe

Astellian
Jan 25, 2020
CP actually doesn't realy say that much,
what matters is, how the stats look
But it does mean he has probably not prioritized his stats well. For eg. he has way too much Physical Attack. Those points would be better off going into Crit Attack / Accuracy.

If someone is at 6k CP and has 1100 Crit stats I say he's done quite well.

OmBen

Astellian
Mar 3, 2020
thanks all for your kind advice..

i try change to hawkeye.. and here is the stat i got with food and buff.. maybe can push a bit more after changing to hawkeye gear :unsure:

But it does mean he has probably not prioritized his stats well. For eg. he has way too much Physical Attack. Those points would be better off going into Crit Attack / Accuracy.

If someone is at 6k CP and has 1100 Crit stats I say he's done quite well.
that physical attack actually only from bounty hunter stat >.<.. i did not use physical attack rune or anything, as u can see str stats only got 150 points.. i try use my +10 herbo necklace from fradoten vs my agi dex str necklace but the damage output seems better with a bit str so i stay with that hahahaha..

Attachments

Last edited:

Kobe

Astellian
Jan 25, 2020
thanks all for your kind advice..

i try change to hawkeye.. and here is the stat i got with food and buff.. maybe can push a bit more after changing to hawkeye gear :unsure:

that physical attack actually only from bounty hunter stat >.<.. i did not use physical attack rune or anything, as u can see str stats only got 150 points.. i try use my +10 herbo necklace from fradoten vs my agi dex str necklace but the damage output seems better with a bit str so i stay with that hahahaha..
Hey that looks much better now, that's why I said the problem was with Bounty Hunter 😂 Your crits will be much bigger and you will crit more often too.
I did hear some people say STR will also give bigger crits but I would rather crit more often with AGI than slightly bigger crits with STR.

How did you switch over to Hawkeye gear so fast?

OmBen

Astellian
Mar 3, 2020
no it is still bounty hunter gear.. cant find good armor for fusion lol.. but the rotation skill i think better with bounty hunter.. because the triple arrow skill is so good with awakened strong bow.. but for per skill damage, yeah.. hawkeye is so good....