Black Root Poison Herbs?

aliantha

Astellian
Jun 26, 2019
Part of Pavel's quest "Wormy Golden Apple" in Golden Apple Farm. Anyone find the black root poison herb?

Asterria

Astellian
Sep 24, 2019
Me and my husband just completed this quest!

We had 2 different locations!

Here are our steps with photos of the 2 we found. I actually even started this quest over from scratch. I also logged out and logged back in. I do believe that it will be in a "farm" area though, aka an area where they are growing things.

https://imgur.com/a/P80zaUg

Reactions: aliantha and MZARRI

Anghya

Astellian
Jul 1, 2019
There is also a third spot where I found mine. I have no screenshot, but once you arrive to the Golden apple farm from Ivera, there is a building on your left side just behind the bridge (the main quest NPC is standing here). There is a small pumpkin field behind it (and the fields with mandragoras just after). The herb was on this pumpkin field (and the other, larger pumpkin field between the building and bridge may spawn another collectable item).

Reactions: CM Venecia

Airsin

Astellian
Oct 2, 2019
There is also a third spot where I found mine. I have no screenshot, but once you arrive to the Golden apple farm from Ivera, there is a building on your left side just behind the bridge (the main quest NPC is standing here). There is a small pumpkin field behind it (and the fields with mandragoras just after). The herb was on this pumpkin field (and the other, larger pumpkin field between the building and bridge may spawn another collectable item).
I found it exactly at the same place. It is a little greenish flowerish something. Here is the location:
http://imgurl.me/image/JaS6

parabamse

Astellian
Oct 4, 2019
i try to delte the Quest 3 tiem now relog go to ch 2 and back to ch 1 and still not item.. NVm i found it in the field next to the 3 spot.. in the corn field.. so there is 4 spot

Mark

Astellian
Sep 21, 2019
I've spent about 2 hours running around the all fields and swapping channels and had no luck finding this herb :(

Kiriak

Astellian
Aug 31, 2019
Found it at the location ZeroOne posted (near the Ancient Krawl Mandragora). I was running around for good 30 minutes, so I'd say the respawn time of this one is quite long. Below is the close up screenshot of it.

Masutasodo

Astellian
Oct 5, 2019
Well i got this quest and always when i loot this herb i get another Item not this quest item any idea?

Last edited:

Kiriak

Astellian
Aug 31, 2019
Well i got this quest and always when i loot this herb i get another Item not this quest item any idea?
I had this issue too. You have to wait until the right herb will spawn in one of those spots. When you select it with mouse, it should clearly say "Black root poison herb". Otherwise it's just another herb with different item to be collected.