BloodLust Recruiting! - SG 'n' MY

Akira

Astellian
Oct 17, 2019
To all my fellow players there! Currently this guild "BloodLust" is newly recreated for players from Singapore (SG) and Malaysia (MY)! Other players from different parts of the world is welcome as well! Currently this guild is more on PvE and casual, but nevertheless let's have fun together and make this guild bigger! Hope to see you soon! Those interested may leave your IGN and will contact you via in-game! Cheers! :cool:

Reactions: CM Venecia

Teriben

Astellian
Nov 7, 2019
Hello there, wondering if the guild is still recruiting? i am interested to play as a healer, looking forward for a reply before i buy the game to commit, thank you!

also can add me at discord: Ponstar#3085

Akira

Astellian
Oct 17, 2019
Hi, apologies for the late response. I have added you in the discord. The guild is still a newborn if you don't mind :) we can discuss from there

larry

Astellian
Nov 15, 2019
Hello, just wondering is it too late to try this game and is the guild still recruiting?
I am currently playing Archage unchained, however due to solo play and lack of SEA guild in the game I am considering quitting and try Astellia.
Before I purchase this game, I like to find out more about the guild and the game before I purchase it

I am available in discord at Rarii#0088.
Looking forward to your kind reply :)