Bookworm title

Kezziha

Astellian
Sep 17, 2019
any guide for this? I found first at bottom of stairs where you enter. It gives a 60sec buff to find the second. Ran around like a mad thing looking for an interactable but didn't find anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

kiraleigh

Astellian
Sep 22, 2019
I've found 3 other books that share the Experiment Report label, but none of them are interactable, unfortunately.

So, I went back and read the achievement for this and realized I'm not even high enough level to technically begin this since it appears to be something to be done at level 50. At least, the wording in the achievement gives that implication. My apologies.

Jairone

Astellian
Sep 26, 2019
From that bottom stair, you run over into the secret library area for book 2, then back to the main circular room (just past the way back out) for 3, then down into the rectangular room for book 4 on a table going down the middle of the room.

Not sure about any guides out there, but once you have opened the 'secret' room with Canceria you can do this.

Kezziha

Astellian
Sep 17, 2019
Many thanks Jairone - thanks to your info I was able to complete this. For anyone else looking to get this achievement you do need to be level 50. It is in the Thunderclap Magic Society building.
1. at bottom of stairs when you enter
2. in the secret library - left of door when you go in
3. in the main library - near second blueprint
4. in the round room - just past the way back out
5. in the lower room - on the end of second table from doorway, near the npc Lumie

The achievement awards the title "Library Old Schooler" and opens up a small quest chain from Lumie which when complete awards a treasure "Caleonid Family's Locket" (9CP and 30 status evasion) which outlines the story of Aida and her brother.

Reactions: Evo and Hiraeth

Anghya

Astellian
Jul 1, 2019
Just to add small information - there is no need to be lvl 50, but you need to have completed a main story quest in Thunderclap tower, as it opens the room where you can find the second book. (For the achievement/title itself, you still need the lvl 50 for quest given by Lumie, as Kezziha mentioned.)

Vasa

Astellian
Oct 19, 2019
What if the 5th book is not activated near the Lumie NPC?
Character level 50. 4 books found.
1. Immediately after entering the bottom of the stairs.
2. On the first table in the room on the right.
3. In the round room.
4. Behind the stairs in the corner of the room.
Explored the entire area of the second table and the place near the NPC Lumie. I don’t find anything. The quest does not pass.

Anghya

Astellian
Jul 1, 2019
It is, Kezziha's steps mentioned above are correct, as far as I remember. It started near the tower entrance below the stairs, second book was in the hidden library (which needs to be opened through the main quest first) and then all the books subsequently led back through the main library, round room and to the conference room where is Lumie standing.

It needs to be made in that order and let me repeat - if the main quests was not completed, it means the secret library was not opened, there is not possible to fulfil it as the second book is inaccessible.

Jairone

Astellian
Sep 26, 2019
The series has a 60 second timer, and remember that other interactable items may cause you to drop your current timer... so you really have to focus this. See the 5 steps as posted above. Laser focus...

Vasa

Astellian
Oct 19, 2019
Thank you so much, Anghya, the problem was really in the missing task chain. Already completed the task of opening a secret room in the library. And I continue to carry out missions on the plot. Already dozens of tasks.
I consider the problem described by me a bag. The auto path should not have lured me into that dungeon. And especially not to pretend that books are going in a chain.

Reactions: Anghya