bot bots bots

Quizzical

Astellian
Oct 13, 2019
At any given time, there are a handful of places that have a ton of bots. If you switch channels, you'll likely find that all of the channels have a ton of bots in that particular spot. You can mostly work around them. You may have to wait a few minutes to get finish a quest or kill an ancient mob in exactly the spot where they're farming, but then you move past them and don't get bothered by bots for a while.

Reactions: gahec

gahec

Astellian
Aug 4, 2019
At any given time, there are a handful of places that have a ton of bots. If you switch channels, you'll likely find that all of the channels have a ton of bots in that particular spot. You can mostly work around them. You may have to wait a few minutes to get finish a quest or kill an ancient mob in exactly the spot where they're farming, but then you move past them and don't get bothered by bots for a while.
I wish there was a place to report them literary streaming and 7 of them min one spot, cant farm, cant quest cant do anything with all of them running back and forth. then i have to wait 5 minutes to report one at a time...

Trox

Astellian
May 24, 2019
I wish there was a place to report them literary streaming and 7 of them min one spot, cant farm, cant quest cant do anything with all of them running back and forth. then i have to wait 5 minutes to report one at a time...
Just include all the other bot names in the first report. I would usually say "Bot party with ADFRE, JJGRFC, JKOII, and DfTrr23." If I see more than one party in the area I would just go to the other party and include them in the report.

ashiana

Astellian
Aug 5, 2019
I take a couple of screen shots to make sure I have all of the 'names' and include them in a submitted ticket - they always respond and get rid of the bots.

Just a weird pov that is prevalent in my guild: they let the bots get to a certain level and ban them, forcing them to buy a new account = supporting the game financially each time. I know it's an odd idea, but seems to make sense, let them get to level 40-50, ban them, they buy another set of new accounts to raise again, etc.

I do agree they make it harder for my newer character to play through the storyline at certain locations, I switch channels if possible. Most of them hang out in channel 1 and now 2. We need more channels in the areas like Athlon and definitely the Hunting Grounds - this is also due to the large amount of afk exp farming (totally allowed, but annoying).

Reactions: CM Venecia