Can we have something done about Heroic Beeswax prices?

Kobe

Astellian
Jan 25, 2020
Heroic Beeswax currently ranging between 200k-400k on NA
Which of course, costs more than any heroic item ever will (except some runes)

The reason this happened is because of the increase in drop rate of heroics from the previous patch.
Although more heroic items are dropping, the rarity of heroic beeswax remains the same. Please adjust the drop rate of beeswax!

Also on a related note, Heroic beeswax costs 50 zender which is half the cost of legendary beeswax. This should cost 20 or 25 zender at most. Please adjust zender cost (again!) of heroic beeswax.

Reactions: srnight and GoVirgo

srnight

Astellian
Jul 31, 2019
You are absolutely right, I hope the developers take this post with the value it deserves

Apocryphas

Astellian
Feb 9, 2020
What can the devs do? Lol
All the prices and ththe economy is all made by the players. Literally nothing the devs or anyone but the players can change.

Terala

Astellian
May 22, 2020
All the prices and ththe economy is all made by the players. Literally nothing the devs or anyone but the players can change.
well the primary thing i'd say there is,
that they have the simple possibility, to adjust the rate between dropping beewax and itemdroprate for the different servers according to need

another possibility they'd have, if wanted, would be,
to adjust the pricing of the heroic tocens (i.e how much zender compared to legandary)

what they to can do is to initiate events, to make the availibility go up ... this, in turn, would reduce the pricing

or to rethink the wax-system alltogether [maybe making the first trade of heroics (so self dropped and crafted ... not the bought and/or already used ones) ... free ... so, that it is unbound at drop and get's bound, once bought or equiped)

in the end of the day, naturally, the players "make their price"

but the devs decide about item availibility within the game,
and are thus directly influencing the item prices at all times

since i don't have these kind of problems on the EU servers (at least not at the moment) i can't say, if such changes would be good or bad ...
but the possibility, to change item-pricing 100% lies at the hands of devs

Reactions: Kobe and srnight

Kobe

Astellian
Jan 25, 2020
The economy is only partially player driven. In a game like this it's usually the devs who has a biggest influence in the price of items.

An extreme example would be if they made it so that 100 Heroic Beeswax drops from each boss, or that it only costs 1 Zender from the shop.

I guarantee you if they made those changes the prices would drop dramatically.

srnight

Astellian
Jul 31, 2019
My opinion is that the heroic wax should cost 20 zender, if it is worth half the cost of a legendary, it is logical that they establish the current price, for this reason the heroic wax cannot be worth half the legendary wax, also they can increase a 5/10% drop to the article, I owned an online server, so I know what I'm talking about...

Reactions: Kobe

Kobe

Astellian
Jan 25, 2020
My opinion is that the heroic wax should cost 20 zender, if it is worth half the cost of a legendary, it is logical that they establish the current price, for this reason the heroic wax cannot be worth half the legendary wax, also they can increase a 5/10% drop to the article, I owned an online server, so I know what I'm talking about...
Yeah legendary wax is now hovering around 800k which means Heroic will reach 400k or slightly less as it has a higher drop rate.
If they change the Zender cost to 20 then the price would be around 150k or slightly less.
Increase the drop rate by 30% or thereabouts and we can have prices back to around 100k.

Reactions: srnight