Cash Shop

Nanexia

Astellian
Oct 12, 2019
Hello there!
I love the game a lot so far! It is weird to say so because during betas I wasn't convince but now I been playing for about 2 weeks, have an oracle 2stars and my main nighblade 3stars and really loving this game :)

BUT there is a but... I do want the game to live and I would like to have some enlightenment towards the cash shop : my biggest complain is this

WHERE ARE THE COSMETICS!
Please I want more costumes and weapon skin in the cash shoooop :3
I'm sure you could make nice money and survive if you develop your cosmetic aspect asap ^^
Also I'm thinking about upgrading my 30 euros pack into the 80 euros one for the sin costume but here again : I wish I could have a preview of the costumes in the 80 euros pack!

That's all I have to say :D

Overall I think the staff is listening and reacting pretty fast and I like it, I'm happy with how the game is handled so far!

Continue!
Greetings, Nanexia.

Reactions: CM Venecia

Xandorai

Astellian
May 27, 2019
Not to be negative, but there is really nothing to look forward too in terms of unique cosmetics. The skins available in KR, and eventually here are only costume versions of existing armors. The only unique cosmetics for players that I am aware of at this moment is the skin from the $100 pre order pack, and the bathing suits.

Here is a preview of everything KR has currently:

buismor

Astellian
Aug 5, 2019
So after watching that video I wonder, why didn't they just release all the skins? For example my assassin is a Nightblade but I really like all the Phantom skins, problem is, what currently is on the store are skins for Nightblade only...

Xandorai

Astellian
May 27, 2019
Content drips while they figure out how to release new maps / dungeons with the resources they have.

Nanexia

Astellian
Oct 12, 2019
ty for the video it helps a lot, still there they do have every sets of armor in the cash shop... why do we only have 3 :c

I really wish they would add more really soon...