Christmas Time - Free Weekends & Boosts

CM Venecia

Community Manager
Staff Member
May 23, 2019
☃ Greetings Astellians!
May the Christmas spirit be strong with those ones! :)
This has been a part of our recent newsletter, but Santa Braga insisted that we remind you of his 2 latest presents again:

❄ Astellia Free Trial!
There’s no better time to check out Astellia, and we’re making it easier than ever! Beginning on Friday (12/20) and every weekend till Sunday (1/5) Astellia will be hosting free trial weekends.

All you need to do is create an account on our official website, and enter the code:
Free Trial Code:
HAPPYHOLIDAYWEEKENDS

How to Redeem The Key:
  1. Visit the official Astellia Website.
  2. Create an account and sign in to the account management.
  3. Navigate to the "Coupon" section.
  4. Enter the provided friend code and click ‘Redeem Now’.
  5. A confirmation message will appear and their account will now be able to access Astellia for the Free Weekends.
❄ Weekend Boosts!
Are you ready to get your game face on? Beginning Friday (12/20) and each weekend through the end of 2019 all players will have increased Character EXP gains (+10%), Item Drop Rate (+10%), and the rate at which Dungeon Tickets are earned.

We are looking forward to see you in-game! 💙

Zantos20

Astellian
Dec 27, 2019
I can't get into the game and I have the coupon actived! is anyone else having this problem to?

Lil' Fairy

Astellian
Oct 24, 2019
Hello

Please note:
No Google or Facebook login.
Why? I have a Google account for Astellia and everything works fine. Maybe this function is not available for trial weekends? I dont know. But, that doesn't make sense for me ... .

Best regards,

Lil' Fairy