Class evolution question

Cherubpath

Astellian
May 12, 2020
Hey everyone,

I recently hit 50 on a Mage and switched to an evolved class. I noticed I don’t seem to be getting exp for it and can’t select the skills, or at least the one star skill. I thought I read somewhere earlier about this possibly being a bug, but maybe I’m missing something on my end?

I haven’t finished up the main story quest yet, could that also be a requirement before evolution?

Thanks for any direction you can provide!

Yoiramen

Astellian
May 2, 2020
Can you take a quick screen shot of your class evolution and character enhancement and post it.

Press P or click the Armor head bottom right. Click Detail should be top Left of the Character Growth.

You don't need to finish he main quest to pick an evolution.

Once you do the 30k to pick the class evolution you need to farm more EXP to do enhancement which should be 900k than 1.9 mill etc....

Last edited:
Reactions: Cherubpath

Cherubpath

Astellian
May 12, 2020
Can you take a quick screen shot of your class evolution and character enhancement and post it.

Press P or click the Armor head bottom right. Click Detail should be top Left of the Character Growth.

You don't need to finish he main quest to pick an evolution.

Once you do the 30k to pick the class evolution you need to farm more EXP to do enhancement which should be 900k than 1.9 mill etc....
Thanks, I think the exp is the issue. I haven’t quite reached the 1.9 million but I see the bar in my character window. Appreciate the help!