Collectable & Loot Star's Tale collection loot problem on higher lvl

Shyany

Astellian
Sep 22, 2019
First I want to thx for this great feature in game. I really enjoy it. But now when I want to finish my Collectable & Loot Star's Tale collection (because I don't want to spend whole time of hunting items, I want to do it by one by) I realised that I can't loot lower monsters (or don't get any loot).

For example I spent about 30 min by killing Sabrilas at Manatran Grassland and don't get any loot - I am 17 lvl now. So I just want to ask, if its normal to don't get any loot from lower monsters or its just a bad luck and the chance to loot something is on very low rate. I dropped some items when I done this map without problems (but I was low lvl).

So I hope, this would be changed. Because when someone forget to do it, it will be difficult (or impossible) to hunt these items and making alts only for this is bad.

Last edited:

KinkyTinky

Astellian
Jun 4, 2019
cant loot ANYTHING from mobs 10 lvls below you, found this out the hard way, had to make an alt to get the green crafting mats to finish my book. so sad

Reactions: Shyany and Venkas

Shyany

Astellian
Sep 22, 2019
It is a loot from monsters (as I know only outside of dungeon). When you collect specific number, you can make an item for Star's Tale. As is written above, you don't get any loot from monsters 10 lvl below you (no exp monsters).
Also "normal" lvl monster's loot need to be changed. I aware that, It should be some kind of "challange" to do a Star's Tale, but spending time on killing 100+ monsters isn't so much fun.

Kyuukei

Astellian
May 29, 2019
That's exactly what we forwarded to our CM , since we are completing the maps since we reached level 50 and now it is impossible to find those to complete those maps .
Now running around with a twink and farming 30 of those, one for the twink and one for the main. This is quite a little bit annoying :3

Ulvangthepious

Astellian
Sep 24, 2019
Just found this out... Also how are we also supposed to get lower level crafting mats like cloth and leather? :[ I was hoping to start those @50

Reactions: CM Venecia

Ulvangthepious

Astellian
Sep 24, 2019
That's exactly what we forwarded to our CM , since we are completing the maps since we reached level 50 and now it is impossible to find those to complete those maps .
Now running around with a twink and farming 30 of those, one for the twink and one for the main. This is quite a little bit annoying :3
Is this something that is going to be patched in? Or intentionally apart of the experience? I am just unsure if I should burn the time making an alt to gather everything up?

Kyuukei

Astellian
May 29, 2019
We hope so!
Also we can do is to give our feedback but we don't know if it will implented.
But Venecia heard our thoughts about the fibres and leather and will forward it to the devs:)
Until then we have to wait for the devs to reply to it what they will do about this.
(My solution. Bringing in a button where you can level sync so you can get loot again because you will get around the same level of the section of the map. Like in guild wars 2)
But since I wanted to make alts anyways for gathering I will still do it.

Ashlynmae

Astellian
Sep 18, 2019
I purchased the Mandara leafs from the Auction House, made the item and still did not get credit for making the crafted item in the Star's Tale page. What's up? I am lvl 17, so my main gets no drops. I made an alt at first to get the items but they want 100K to have any shared account bank space!!

Followup: Just found out that after you craft the item, go to the quest tab of your inventory, right click item and then you will get credit for crafting the item in your Star's Tale page. Hope this helps other new players. :)

Last edited:

Kyuukei

Astellian
May 29, 2019
You need to use the crafted item
But for the lower levels I would recommend doing it with a new character. You will need your money later on to upgrade your gear

Last edited:

Static_Laughter

Astellian
Sep 27, 2019
It's a really strange thing, not getting any loot at all from low level mobs. I could totally understand not getting EXP, but locking loot like that-especially when there's specific loot needed for achievement purposes-is just a bad decision.

KiritoSWX

Astellian
May 30, 2019
i can live with the 10+ no drop but create a function to STOP exp gain , iam happy you cannot farm these at level 50 , that will be too ez to complete the star tale, huge reward at the end

Rush 50 and come back to star tales, nan that not suppose to work like this

One of the major problem is create a alt... farm it but the time you got youre 40 drop you gain like 2-3 level, so at higher level you will get 10+

Reactions: Kyuukei

Terra

Astellian
Sep 20, 2019
well on one hand, it "would be too easy" ...

on the other hand, everybode already lvld up into the direction of 50 is locked out of that reward now bec of it

maybe, as a possible solution you could allow ppl to temporarily drop their lvl/eq to the beginners-stat and in return getting allowed to farm this materials at a higher lvl too [like some kind of dream, how it happened at that time or something] ?

Reactions: ProTunes

Seven7

Astellian
Jun 27, 2019
I'm in game today (first day for me) and actually afraid to level up lol.. I wish they would address this particular issue soon - perhaps apply triage measures? This is going to be a problem if official launch hits and ppl rush to cap and then can't complete these quests.

I love the game, love Barunson, so not throwing any shade whatsoever. Just hoping to avoid a problem ....