Collectable & Loot Star's Tale collection loot problem on higher lvl

Shyany

Astellian
Sep 22, 2019
i can live with the 10+ no drop but create a function to STOP exp gain , iam happy you cannot farm these at level 50 , that will be too ez to complete the star tale, huge reward at the end

Rush 50 and come back to star tales, nan that not suppose to work like this

One of the major problem is create a alt... farm it but the time you got youre 40 drop you gain like 2-3 level, so at higher level you will get 10+
Did you hunt these items? Me and my friend hunt everything we are now on 4th Star's Tale part. We are lvl 45 and we are scary that we can't drop anything because everything on map is below 6-7 lvl. We don't do quest because we don't wanna go up with lvl. And also these items don't drop well. About 1,5 hour average time to drop it all. So I don't think it will be easier on lvl 50 ... we just need a opportunity to "try" to drop it. The chance is very low and rng is rng ... But you lose opportunity to drop it and that is bad.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anghya

Terra

Astellian
Sep 20, 2019
and the worst thing is,

that we didn't knew about that loot-mechanics,
while at the same time they made that launch-title race to 50 special event,
which many of us [thanks to the launch errors] couldn't even realy participate within

so there are now many sitting on high lvls, who will never be able to complete this task with their main character ...

• Sad
Reactions: Shyany

KiritoSWX

Astellian
May 30, 2019
yeah i farm all the quest item i skip like 2 or 3 because my level become to advance , it like you said it like 1h30 by drop depending youre luck , i stop my main quest at 30 because of that i just finish the last i need at lvl 39 to next it a 41 so i can be 50 and farm it , but like i said in another post the star tale is screw if someone dont drop the last item in collectible before 10+ because that a quest item and can only be drop on your main char ( you cant create a alt and transfert by mail or storage account because is bound at pickup) , the world boss drop is so hard too because of RNG ) The 100% drop it a 4* astel it normal it long to drop and do btw . sry for my bad english

Reactions: Shyany

Shyany

Astellian
Sep 22, 2019
yeah i farm all the quest item i skip like 2 or 3 because my level become to advance , it like you said it like 1h30 by drop depending youre luck , i stop my main quest at 30 because of that i just finish the last i need at lvl 39 to next it a 41 so i can be 50 and farm it , but like i said in another post the star tale is screw if someone dont drop the last item in collectible before 10+ because that a quest item and can only be drop on your main char ( you cant create a alt and transfert by mail or storage account because is bound at pickup) , the world boss drop is so hard too because of RNG ) The 100% drop it a 4* astel it normal it long to drop and do btw . sry for my bad english
So it doesn't matter if you are 50 or 30 ... It will be not easier. It will be still challenge because of rng/luck. We just need chance to drop collectables, thats all. Hope they will change it. Yes you can drop some items with alt, but what if you want to do it later with alt? :) .

I like whole Star's Tale, also that collectables. But these method/feature degrade the fun.

Schala

Astellian
Sep 26, 2019
Well I tried with lv 10-19 and no drop in 30x, so its not like its guaranteed drop.

I don't think "my friends lv 20+ tried and didnt get in 1 kill" means much. I want Word of God on field boss drop rate, And lv restriction, for field boss.

Terra

Astellian
Sep 20, 2019
from the fanmade discord servers written by devs

Greetings Astellians, On Monday September 30th, we’ll be bringing the servers down for our first scheduled maintenance, to apply fixes for a few bugs that managed to sneak their way into launch. I

• The level restriction preventing players that were 10+ levels above the monster, from acquiring the loot drops necessary to complete steps of the Star’s Tale have been removed.

Reactions: Appoxa and Anghya

PHYNIX TYGER

Astellian
Jul 28, 2019
Just adding my voice here - this really needs to be changed and the Star's tale stuff should drop from monsters regardless the level difference.
I AGREE they DEVS NEED TO FIX THIS .. it getting annoying for me.. in addition to not having SAID THIS b4 hand

Kyrena

Astellian
Oct 3, 2019
Actually, it got fixed a week ago. So no issue here now. See the patch notes linked above. :)
I'm not getting any drops from Tracker Draga so I don't think this is fixed. Unless the drop rate for the item is really low.

Anghya

Astellian
Jul 1, 2019
Yes, it is a heroic drop, so it may take a while. I was lucky enough to get it on the first kill after the patch (on level 50), my friend needed to kill Tracker for a while to get the item (also level 50). But it's definitely dropping.

Karikas

Astellian
Oct 22, 2019
there should be a datasbase where you can look up drop chances :D i am farming it for a while now... no luck :-(