Community Forum: Pre-Order Q&A

CM Flora

Community Manager
Staff Member
May 23, 2019
I mean in KR version auto loot in the premium, without any rings. In EU version auto loot ONLY with a ring?
Hi @Soviya! That's a good question. You can also get the auto loot effect with the Scroll of Exploration :) It lasts for 24 hours, but that would be a nice alternative to the ring!

Reactions: Polarfuchs

Lais

Astellian
May 31, 2019
why you dont add CBT acces to 39,99$ founder pack but you will distribute 15.000 keys in other way? this have zero sense for people who already pay for your game with the founder.
actually i have the same question. The base game is 30$ as they said, so i cant undertand why a simple CBT acces is out of the first 39,99$ pack. It would make sense to offer something juicy like an closed beta key to the lowest founder pack as well if they will give like 15.000 keys for ppl who dont pay any pack.

VcKnight

Astellian
May 24, 2019
This explanation of Pre Orders is much appreciated. Well Timed and Well explained. From whet ever has been mentioned here, this game seems to be a no go for Pay to win players. I guess this game turns out to be a true Free to Play Game.

VcKnight

Astellian
May 24, 2019
Also. just to add to what I said, nice to see a game which entertains free play...... THANK YOU!!

Retgar

Astellian
May 24, 2019
what about performance, how well the game will run in a medium pc? will be massive fps drops everywhere like other games or will keep stable?(some fps drops in certain locations is normal its an mmo)

Good post, i liked it a lot, looking foward when the game will release out to buy the standard edition.
Here is the minimum specs found on the Download page:

Windows 7 or higher (64-bit)
Intel i3 Series, AMD Phenom Series
4 GB RAM
[Desktop] NVIDIA : GTS450, GTX650/AMD : HD 6770
60 GB available space

Here is the recommended:

Intel i7 Series Intel Xeon Series
8GB RAM
[Desktop] NVIDIA : GTX770, GTX960/AMD : R9 280X
60 GB available space

Hero

Astellian
May 23, 2019
Here is the minimum specs found on the Download page:

Intel i3 Series, AMD Phenom Series
4 GB RAM
[Desktop] NVIDIA : GTS450, GTX650/AMD : HD 6770
60 GB available space

Here is the recommended:

Intel i7 Series Intel Xeon Series
8GB RAM
[Desktop] NVIDIA : GTX770, GTX960/AMD : R9 280X
60 GB available space
thats what many games tell us, but reality is different, example:

Here are the TERA System Requirements (Minimum)

• CPU: Intel i3 2130 / AMD FX 4130
  • CPU SPEED: Info
  • RAM: 4 GB
  • VIDEO CARD: GeForce 9800 GT / Radeon HD 3870
  • PIXEL SHADER: 4.0
  • VERTEX SHADER: 4.0
  • FREE DISK SPACE: 45 GB
  • DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 512 MB
TERA Recommended Requirements

• CPU: Intel i5 3570 / AMD FX 6350
  • RAM: 8 GB
  • VIDEO CARD: GeForce GTS 450 / Radeon HD 4890 1GB
  • PIXEL SHADER: 4.1
  • VERTEX SHADER: 4.1
  • FREE DISK SPACE: 55 GB
  • DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 1 GB
and here i am, with i5 6600k oc 4 ghz and gtx 1070 2030 core clock, barely get 80 fps (cap) normally, in velka 30 fps or less, highwatch less than 20 and my pc overkill every single requirement by far.

my concern is how well the game will perform in real time with those specs, we will get 60 in case is capped or much more if not capped
constantly or we have to spect a massive fps dorps everywhere? high crowded areas i assume fps will drop a lot (i hope not)
but that was what i was askig.

Edit: i know the connection will affect, as well netcode and programming side

Retgar

Astellian
May 24, 2019
thats what many games tell us, but reality is different, example:

Here are the TERA System Requirements (Minimum)

• CPU: Intel i3 2130 / AMD FX 4130
  • RAM: 4 GB
  • VIDEO CARD: GeForce 9800 GT / Radeon HD 3870
  • PIXEL SHADER: 4.0
  • VERTEX SHADER: 4.0
  • FREE DISK SPACE: 45 GB
  • DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 512 MB
TERA Recommended Requirements

• CPU: Intel i5 3570 / AMD FX 6350
  • RAM: 8 GB
  • VIDEO CARD: GeForce GTS 450 / Radeon HD 4890 1GB
  • PIXEL SHADER: 4.1
  • VERTEX SHADER: 4.1
  • FREE DISK SPACE: 55 GB
  • DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 1 GB
and here i am, with i5 6600k oc 4 ghz and gtx 1070 2030 core clock, barely get 80 fps (cap) normally, in velka 30 fps or less, highwatch less than 20 and my pc overkill every single requirement by far.

my concern is how well the game will perform in real time with those specs, we will get 60 in case is capped or much more if not capped
constantly or we have to spect a massive fps dorps everywhere? high crowded areas i assume fps will drop a lot (i hope not)
but that was what i was askig.

Edit: i know the connection will affect, as well netcode and programming side
I mean even if you're overkill you can still have bad frame rates. Running programs in the back, extra services, tweaks to graphics (not in-game), driver versions all have a contributing factor. So if anything requirements are more a take with a grain of salt type of deal. In some games I can drop quite a few frames by running other services or programs. Even tweaking my GPUs settings can increase and drop frame rates. As for performance in this game, more will be revealed during the beta tests which will involve various system setups which is much more effective than dumping a high number of players on the same or similar machine. Asking at this point now isn't going to get a definitive answer Sure you can get the results from other versions, but we don't know what tweaks, if any, have been made to ours.

Reactions: Hero

Hero

Astellian
May 23, 2019
i totally understand your point, and you are right, but being so close beta release may they can tell us some estiamation because they themselves test actively the game before launch betas (i hope so), so they could tell us how it will run in dungeons on their test and that kind of stuff instead wait to close betas. Also you are assuming all games have fps drops, but if you see lost ark is so well done that your rarely gonna see fps drops, so they as a company that going to release a product selling for 40-60-100 $ i think they should work on every kind of aspect (i said should but is a must) because otherwise we are buying a lazy made product and everyone want this game to be great in every aspect, at least i do want it.

we will have to wait how betas results, i hope it get great results and tons of possitives reviews.

OMGWDF

Astellian
May 24, 2019
Just a quick question about CBT date? When is it? lol I've been busy taking care of sick parents and kinda fell behind on info on this game.

Navis

Astellian
Jun 1, 2019
Aready i see a problem witch dungeon tickets the cap is to small With the Norden’s Favor buff evry 90 minutes u gain 4 duneon tickets after 9 hours u gain 24 dungeon tickets that means u force players to use all dungeon tickets right before they go to job early in the morning! do u cnow that people sleep, u need to duble the cap to 48.

Retgar

Astellian
May 24, 2019
Aready i see a problem witch dungeon tickets the cap is to small With the Norden’s Favor buff evry 90 minutes u gain 4 duneon tickets after 9 hours u gain 24 dungeon tickets that means u force players to use all dungeon tickets right before they go to job early in the morning! do u cnow that people sleep, u need to duble the cap to 48.
They're not forcing anyone to do anything actually. Your argument doesn't even really support or prove anything other than the ability to do math on how much time it takes to accrue tickets. If you want the cap raised then give real feedback instead of "I have little time in my life to play so increase cap for my sake".

Reactions: Polarfuchs

Raakshdos

Astellian
May 24, 2019
I see a problem too. It is called spelling...

~ R

• Haha
Reactions: OMGWDF

eXz

Astellian
May 24, 2019
Will shop be in Beta so we can see what you will have in the ingame shop :)

Navis

Astellian
Jun 1, 2019
They're not forcing anyone to do anything actually. Your argument doesn't even really support or prove anything other than the ability to do math on how much time it takes to accrue tickets. If you want the cap raised then give real feedback instead of "I have little time in my life to play so increase cap for my sake".
And this is not real feedback? it amazes me how u dont see a big problem people work 8 hours and sleep 6-8 hours before they go to work and u need to add 1-2 hours of preparation and time to drive to work this mean all that dungeon tickets is waisted.